GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

@Balthier

+2 mithral half-plate = 13,600 gp
+4 greenwood heavy wooden shield = 4,657 gp
belt of giant strength +4 = 16,000 gp
Ring of energy resistance (either minor, major, or greater) = 12,000 gp, 28,000 gp, or 44,000 gp

So you're either at 46,257 gp, 62,257 gp, or 78,257 gp, depending on which ring you got (the description got cut off on your character sheet)

You have TONS of money left for more magic!

@Balthier

I recommend a Belt of Physical Might for 40,000gp to replace your Belt of Giant Strength, it will give you +4 in two physical stats of your choice (Str, Dex, Con), I would recommend Str and Con for extra HP.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/a-b/belt-of-physical-might/

Edited by PsychoSexual

A cloak of displacement is pretty badass. Constant 20% miss chance for 24000 gp, no class limitations.

Winged boots are also pretty good - 16000 gp to fly 3x per day for 5 min per flight? Combat rarely lasts that long, and you can have the high ground the whole time, non concentration checks.

Check out the items here, sorted by slot - Pathfinder Wondrous Items

2 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

A cloak of displacement is pretty badass. Constant 20% miss chance for 24000 gp, no class limitations.

Winged boots are also pretty good - 16000 gp to fly 3x per day for 5 min per flight? Combat rarely lasts that long, and you can have the high ground the whole time, non concentration checks.

Check out the items here, sorted by slot - Pathfinder Wondrous Items

@IsabellaRose Don't give away all of my strategies!

About items:  Always, get bag of holding OR HHH (handy haversack) for storage... best thing money can buy... 

Armor, weapon, stat boost for important stats (Str, Con, WIS) on warpriest atleast.. maybe INT and CHA too... 

then: few "personal touches" items.. which would represent characters background in some way.. culture/religion/region wise. and of course.. some form of transportation (like horse!) 

14 minutes ago, MIroque said:

About items:  Always, get bag of holding OR HHH (handy haversack) for storage... best thing money can buy... 

Armor, weapon, stat boost for important stats (Str, Con, WIS) on warpriest atleast.. maybe INT and CHA too... 

then: few "personal touches" items.. which would represent characters background in some way.. culture/religion/region wise. and of course.. some form of transportation (like horse!) 

I ran out of money so no bag of holding for me, in fact my possessions are very few, but then my character does tend to sleep in other women's bed so things tend to work themselves out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@PsychoSexual Osirian unit is purely military outfit. Fighters (lv1) and some support stuff (sergeants etc.. ) no merchants, sorry. Of course, some of the soldiers know weaponcraft, armorcraft but not masters in those fields.

But if you can beat 25 in know:Nobility or Arcana, you prolly know of Princess Nepthtys's own skills in the artificer arts... most magial items she has, she had made herself. And of those two items, with little research, she can make both .. (only needs Secret Page scroll and Delay poison scroll)

Edited by MIroque

2 hours ago, MIroque said:

@PsychoSexual Osirian unit is purely military outfit. Fighters (lv1) and some support stuff (sergeants etc.. ) no merchants, sorry. Of course, some of the soldiers know weaponcraft, armorcraft but not masters in those fields.

But if you can beat 25 in know:Nobility or Arcana, you prolly know of Princess Nepthtys's own skills in the artificer arts... most magial items she has, she had made herself. And of those two items, with little research, she can make both .. (only needs Secret Page scroll and Delay poison scroll)

I can make them too but as I am sure you know crafting requires time, 1 day per 1000gp so that's around a week for either item. Not sure we will get that time.

10 minutes ago, agdiv said:

Cernan's character sheet has been updated to full monk. As for magical bags, Cernan has just a regular backpack to hold the few mundane gear items he carries, most everything else is worn on his person.

Do you have any magical items at all? Or is this a monk thing where you have to forsake material possessions?