Hello! New around here, I'm an avid writer & roleplayer who's been looking to idk expand my horizons? Its been a while since I've written kink-related stuff but I'm looking to get back into it & this seems like a pretty supportive community from what I can tell.
My other interests include:
- a variety of tabletop games; D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, & most notably Magic The Gathering.
- Too many video games to list, most of which I have yet to finish, but pretty much anything that's a Dark Souls-ish rpg.
- & a whole lot of different animes. I tend to gravitate towards the more actiony ones & I try to rewatch all the Ghibli movies at least once a year.
I'm sure at some point I'll post pics of my girlfriends' cute cats.

hihi

• Community Administrator

Hello Shibari (Interesting name by the way) and welcome to EcchiDreams! If you need a hand to get started in the community, check out the comprehensive welcome pack: 

And don't forget you can ask for help if you need it, we'd be happy to render some assistance. 🙂 

Take care and I hope to see you around!

Hello hello! Welcome to the Dream Team. 😊 It's good to see your introduction post here on the site, and we hope you have a wonderful time here dreaming with us! Just remember that if you need a helping hand or have any questions that you'd like to ask, you're more than welcome to reach out to a staff member (our names are in purple!), and a full list of us can be found here.

Happy Dreaming!~
🌻 

Archived