I haven't been here in a long time

yes ty i dont thank ull remember me but we had a nice talk when u 1st started this site...well i thank it was just starting, anyways my site was hosting an add for this site and i popped in here now just see how much u have done with this site and again nice work

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator

yes ty i dont thank ull remember me but we had a nice talk when u 1st started this site...well i thank it was just starting, anyways my site was hosting an add for this site and i popped in here now just see how much u have done with this site and again nice work

Apologies for the massive delay in response. I do remember you, and no it wasn't when we first started. EcchiDreams has been up since 2007, and we barely advertise, it was when we had a go at advertising to other sites, which only brought in one person as far as I am aware, and he ended up being from a website we were advertising on, which is you. We're constantly trying to improve our site; which isn't easy without feedback, comments and suggestions which we rarely get. People seem to suddenly decide it's too much trouble than it's worth and go inactive without so much as giving us a chance, hence my status that I put up today and earlier this year.

I deeply appreciate you leaving your thoughts on our site; and I thank you, sir.