One kinky Newbie, comin' up......

Hi all!....like my title says, I'm new to this site although I played on others in the past. I LOVE being tied up and gagged and all things BDSM.

I'm also a lesbian, so please, all your alpha women thaqt have a spare set of handcuffs and nipple clamps laying around, message me????

In all fairness, I know if I limits my players to one sex I also limit my playing choices so grudgenly I will at least consider playing with men.....here, anyway...

• Senior Staff

Hello Cindy! Your interests certainly don't seem too niche, I hope you've had good luck in searching for the right partner for you! If you haven't, you may want to consider searching or creating a thread in the Private Roleplayer's Bulletin Board or making an OoC post in the Public RP Club !

Also, if you haven't already, please feel free to check out our starter pack to help you get more familiar with the features of our site and if you have any further questions, feel free to contac tmyself or any other staff member with purple names!

Happy dreaming~ ❤️ 

Archived