Will Make Your Day

Hello all and thank you for stopping by to view my introduction. I am an avid roleplayer who enjoys the company of others and am excited to make all of your acquaintance. 

I have been involved in many sorts of storytelling for the better half of my life and enjoy a myriad of genres. I prefer to stay flexible and try newer, different things every so often as it helps in meeting new people and discovering new pleasures. I've just recently plunged myself deep into the warmth of adult writing and, honestly, I have a difficult time pulling out.

While I do enjoy exploring the unknown, there are several familiar themes that consistently ensnare me: Science-Fiction, Fantasy, magic and monsters, all wrapped up in an ecchi art-style. While I do enjoy a thick, deliciously filling plot, I am flexible enough to enjoy a quick, steamy encounter if that is your moment's desire.

Most of my partners favor me when playing strong, heterosexual male characters. While I do have a range of styles, some of my favorite positions are the strong heroic tropes. This mostly leads to my characters being romantic protectors, yet something primal within me has led to some characters becoming more dominant and possessive over their partners as of late. While the thought of indulging in this rougher arch-type has been met with some hesitation, it would be irresponsible of me, as a writer, to not explore this style of art when the opportunity presents itself. 

As with my story preferences, I enjoy a variety of partners: Mostly females of various sexualities. It is difficult for me to give a list of the different types of women who stimulate my creative juices. In any form, there is always fun to be had. I am not so selfish as to stop other men from joining in on the fun, either. Life is more enjoyable when you have others to share it with.

I hope this will suffice as an acceptable introduction. If you all would have me, it would be my pleasure to take some time and explore the forums. Thank you for taking the time to read my rambles and I look forward to plotting with you soon.

-ZephySempai

Hello there and welcome to our great site and even greater community 😄 we are happy to have you ❤️

It is great to have another person wtih great flexibility and an urge to play many different roles, settings and so on. It brings so much fun and joy to explore many various things, especially with good and experienced partners.

You have some really interesting and fun listed and hopefully you will get to explore and develop a love for even more over time. I personally love every setting, as long as the story and characters are good 😄

Thank you very much for explaining your experiences, interests and so on ^__^

Hello Zephysempai, welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see a new face here in the community. I had a read of your introduction post and you seem to know exactly what it is you are looking for in a Roleplay, and have a lot of RP experience! ^-^

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

We hope you have a wonderful time here and are able to find what you're looking for, and possibly more~. ^^ Take care, and Happy Dreaming!
🌻

Archived