Pokemon: Gotta Fuck 'Em All!

Two aspiring trainers from completely different worlds collide and begin an epic comedy, full of action and sex, to be the very best like no one ever was.

Hello everyone! I've been writing and rewriting this particular piece of Pokemon Fanfiction for years now. It absolutely refuses to leave my mind. It has become a passion project and an exercise for developing characters, stories, and spicy scenes. I hope you enjoy it if you decide to read. I'll be adding to this at an ongoing pace, but please feel free to leave a like, comment, or follow if you enjoy the content!

Thank you.

Now, some Pokesmut for your enjoyment.

Spoiler

It was definitely looking to be another majestic day in the Egaia Region. Avian Pokemon soared gracefully through the blue morning sky, and though the clouds were beginning to roll in, they only served to shade the life that grazed in the tall grass, or the trainers relaxing underneath the tree cover with their companions.

-------Episode 1: The Girl With Really Huge… Eyes

Geonosis was a tiny little town on the Southwestern edge of Egaia. One could easily count how many two-story, cookie-cutter homes the town possessed using all their fingers and toes. It was a small, close-knit community where everyone pretty much knew everyone. And everyone knew Adell Zephyros, the young redhead who emerged from his tiny little house of yellow walls and pink roof. Well, actually, his step-mother was the most well-known of the Zephyros household. She was “famous” for her extracurricular activities and held the town’s record for how many men come and go throughout a single week.

She was currently protecting her place as record holder, which was why the young Zephyros was being hurried out of his house. “Hey kid,” A voice from within the home called and, with a surprised look, he turned back to the open door just in the nick of time. “Catch.”

Reaching out, the nineteen-year-old redhead caught the round Pokeball before it beamed him in the face with extreme prejudice. “Huh. what’s this?” The young man questioned obliviously; a flash in his curious turquoise eyes.

“Ehh… why don’t you head out to the forest and give ‘er a toss? Like, now… I’m trying to get more acquainted with your stepmother.” A fit of squealing giggles could be heard from the part of the house the open door blocked, but Adell just smirked. His step-mother did this much too often, and he recognized the sound of her, I’m going to play innocent before I fuck the shit out of you, giggle.

“Well alright then, if you insis-” The door slammed in the boy’s face, and the giggling got louder.

“Oh, you’re a dirty little slut, aren’t you?” The man’s voice could be heard through the door while the woman continued her fit of giggling. The nineteen-year-old just shook his head. Then, after giving a confident look to his Pokeball, he turned and started off towards the north end of the village in the direction of the forest.

The calm morning wind blew gently against the young man and ruffled the white fur that served as a collar to his stylish vest, which was left open so that all the world could take a gander at his masculine physique. As the familiar scenery of obnoxiously quaint homes faded to the backdrop, the young man found himself crossing into a realm which he’d only before entered in his dreams: The wonderful world of Pokemon. Though he’d never been fully tutored about Pokemon, he loved the idea of adventure and conquering new challenges, which was why even in this new and unfamiliar world, his eyes never showed a single glint of hesitation.

Grassland spread far from the northern edge of town. The road was raw and untamed. A dirt path parted the sea of waist-high grass, the domain of many wild Pokemon waiting to ambush any newbie trainer to wander into their territory. Adell Zephyros was never one to shy away from a challenge. As the cool breeze carried the shimmering green grass to him, he grew wary of what might be lurking inside. Never had he ventured along the lone dirt road, yet as his feet connected with the rough soil, a sense of belonging swept away any uncertainties. Many trainers have traveled the path that lay before him, and now, it was time he too began his journey.

“I probably shouldn’t go too far without at least seeing what type of Pokemon he gave me.” The young teen nods sagely, still clenching the red orb in his hand as he did so. “Well… let’s give ‘er a whirl! Come on out!” By tossing the red and white ball into the air, Adell called out to the Pokemon resting inside. Answering said call was a red light, which beamed from the ball and snaked onto the ground. Turquoise eyes watched in amazement as the Pokemon formed right before him.

The red aura quickly grew to a little over a foot tall. A bipedal shape formed with a short, stiff tail protruding erect from the creature. Its legs were stubbed, and its arms were like that of a newborn, yet clutched in its right hand was a bone-shaped weapon. The head of the creature was large; disproportionate to the body which carried it. As the light slowly faded, the creature’s clay skin and strong blue eye pronounced themselves in great detail.

“A… Cubone?” The teen was stunned just by seeing the Pokemon sitting there. The tiny creature with its bone helmet stood strong as if all its pride were concentrated in its tiny stature. The Pokeball retracted to Adell’s gloved hand and he slid it on the utility belt by his waist. “I’ve got a Cubone…?” He watched in fascination as the Pokemon turned and looked up to him.

“Quu?” It examined the six-foot young human. “Qubone Bone… Quuu…”

“Hey little guy…” The novice trainer, not yet versed in the formalities of proper introductions, struggled to find the right words. “Umm… I’m your new master. My name’s Adell. How are you?”

“Quu… Quuuu…” Wary was Cubone’s nature. With focused eyes, it swung its bone-weapon one-handedly and pointed it at the redheaded teen. “Quu!” Its tiny voice flooded with intensity.

“Whoa, hey little guy! I’m not here to hurt you! I’m here to train you!” Zephyros raised his hands defensively as the small Pokemon barked with hostility.

“Hey, is that your Cubone?” The tall grass spoke with a cheerful curiosity.

Both the newbie trainer and his Pokemon looked up. “Quu?”

What they saw emerge from the field was the sweet almond-colored face of a young girl who seemed just about the same age as Zephyros. This girl smiled, her full brown hair cascading over her shoulders in two bangs, framing around her face like a portrait. She tilted her head curiously and adjusted the white Trainer cap she wore on her head.

“Wow, he looks feisty! Teaching him a new move?”

Zephyros found a hard time taking his eyes off the woman. The soft features of her young face enticed him. Once he removed his gaze from her almond eyes, he found a new focal point, which seemed even more attractive than the first. The girl wore a simple white t-shirt, which had straps over her shoulders from the maple-colored backpack, and also hid away what the young teen estimated to be D-sized breasts. His eyes slowly traveled down the girl’s pear-shaped frame past her curvaceous waist, which tucked into a pleated skirt, which barely seemed to cover more than two inches of her pinched upper-thigh. His eyes continued their expedition and followed the delicious glow of her caramel-colored thighs down to the black thigh-high socks that hid away the rest of her legs, which lead down to the white sneakers with the same Pokeball insignia as her cap.

Snapping his attention away from the girl, hopefully before she noticed his ogling, Adell threw his hand behind his wild red hair, and spoke with a slightly embarrassed countenance. “I…uh… guess you could say that, heh heh…”

Cubone was not amused.

Seeing the woman dressed in Pokegear, the bone-wielder identified her as more of a threat than the redheaded boy, and with a swift turn, directed his hostile weapon in the girl’s direction. “Quu!”

“Huh? Me?” The girl blinked curiously as she pointed to herself before, with a confident smirk, she straightened out and laced her hands on her hips. “I get it now… you’re challenging me to a battle!”

Zephyros’ expression fell flat. “Wha…?”

“Your Cubone’s challenging me to a battle: one in which I happily accept.” With a smirk and a turn of her cap, 45 degrees to the right, she reached for the utility belt on her waist and removed a golf ball-sized Pokeball. By pressing the central button, it quickly extended to a size that exceeded her small hands. “You may be new, but here goes nothing! Go, Togepi!”

A beam of crimson light spewed from the girl’s Pokeball as she held it in front of herself. The light pooled into the ground, before a tiny round orb began to take shape. The ball of red was twice the size of the Pokeball from which it emerged, and as the crimson light cleared, a speckled egg was left in its wake. Tiny feet supported the round egg, and a pale face shyly emerged from its fractured peak.

~A battle huh…~ the young redhead thought to himself before excitement poured into his very soul. ~The first steps in becoming a grand master.~ He took a step back, crossed his arms over his chest, then flung out his open right hand in the girl’s direction. ”Let’s do this, then!” And with a clenched fist, he cranked his arm back in a fighter’s stance. The young man’s hair and clothing flowed with the current of wind that only spawned when he took this stance.

The girl stared blankly at the man as she attempted to uncover the secret of his Epic Wind. With the excitement of battle wetting her appetite, however, she pulled her curiosity away. “Glad to see you’re all fired up. Now, let’s see what your Cubone’s got!”

“Alright, Cubone, let’s go! Use…” He paused… his thoughts quickly escaped him… “What… do Cubones know how to do again…?”

A silent breeze spawned waves across the green sea.

“Umm…” The challenger stood firm, awaiting the young man to make a move, but what she witnessed brought a visible question mark above her head.

“Uhh... let’s see…” Adell crossed his arms in thought and, just as Cubone began making its move on the young girl’s Togepi, its trainer pointed confidently and shouted, “FURY SWIPES!”

Cubone fell over in a heap of disbelief. He laid silently in his element. Adell and the challenger were dumbfounded at the floored Pokemon. The challenger’s Togepi blinked owlishly with big round eyes, then squealed happily and danced from left to right. “Piii!”

“Cubone?”

“Quu…BONE!” The creature flung itself onto its feet and violently shook its bone weapon at the man who dared call himself its trainer. “QUBONE! BONE! BONE! BONE! BONE!”

“I’m guessing you don’t know that attack yet, then..?” The newbie trainer commented with a face-scratch and another embarrassed expression.

“BONE!

“Well what do you know then?”

He regretted that question immediately.

Cubone kicked up a harsh spray of sand straight into the newbie trainer’s face.

A silent breeze spawned waves across the green sea yet again.

“Togi togi pii!!!” The baby egg-pokemon twirled with a blissful happiness while its trainer seemed to be trying to understand what exactly she was witnessing.

“I guess you know Sand Attack…” Sand plumed from the redhead’s mouth in a huff.

“Umm… do you need a little help…?”

“No… I think we’re getting the hang of it…”

“Maybe… you should check your Pokedex and see what it has to say about Cubone…?”

“My… Pokedex?” The sand-covered newbie-trainer looked frozen.

The challenger then removed a metallic red datapad from her utility belt and showed it to the newbie trainer. “You don’t have one?” Her eyes were wide, like a child witnessing a police officer trying to apprehend a criminal without handcuffs.

“Uhh…? Heh…” He laughed a bit more before finally shaking off some of the sand from his clothing. “Must have… slipped my mind.”

“You should definitely get yourself one then. You can’t exactly be an effective trainer without a Pokedex.”

“Huh… I probably should then…”

“You don’t know where to start do you?” She smirked at the young man. Whoever said boys were smarter than girls? Adell man didn’t answer. He just offered a cheeky smile as he continued to get the sand from his thick hair. The girl dropped her head and sighed. Aiming her Pokeball towards the dancing Togepi, a red beam fired from the orb. The light cradled the tiny monster, then gently retracted back into the ball. “You can follow me. We'll visit the Professor in Paital City.” She giggled girlishly and leaned forward with her hands on her knees, showing much of her cleavage as she did so. “The name’s Karina, by the way! Nice to meet you!”

For a moment, Adell was stunned by the girl’s appearance. His face began to flush with the same tint as his hair, but he fought back, stood up straight, and gave a confident smirk. “Name’s Adell. And thanks for the help, by the way.” His smirk, though strong, failed to hold when faced with the glow of this girl’s bright round eyes. She melted him into a goofy smile and reddening cheeks.

Karina smirked, as if that was the plan all along, and then stood back up. With a twirl, she allowed the frills of her skirt to rise, teasing him with a peak of her underwear. Then, she started walking off with a light bounce in her step. “Come on! And bring your Cubone too!” She winked at him, heart-emoticon included, and continued happily along her way.

“Ah, right! Come on Cubone!” Adell then tossed the Pokeball at his partner who, like a major-league baseball player, whacked the item straight into the young trainer’s forehead. The teen fell in a pained, twitching heap on the dirt road. “Or… you could walk…”

“Cubone!”

The two trainers walked along the dirt path with a determination to avoid the tall grass. Neither felt confident that, with a rebellious Cubone and a… well… Togepi…, their chances at a victory would be assured.

Adell found himself having a very hard time at the moment. The sky was a pale blue, and stretched out far to the north, where the green grasslands settled in the silhouette of a distant city. His eyes, however, were distracted by the hypnotic flow of Karina’s skirt as she walked. It seemed like every time she took a step, he could see just a millimeter more of what was hidden under the deep blue fabric. Just one stray gust of wind and all her secrets would be uncovered. He knew it was probably wrong to look, but the way her hips swayed created an invisible force that demanded his attention.

“You’re awfully quiet back there.” The girl commented as she glanced at the red-faced trainer. She gave an innocent blink, and finally, Adell was able to tear his gaze from her rear.

“O-oh…! Yeah… sorry…!”

“Hm? Is something wrong?” Karina turned to face the young man and her breasts jiggled from the motion.

Adell stopped dead in his tracks.

A distracted Cubone smacked hard against the teen’s calf and bounced off onto the ground.

“Bone!” It grunted as it fell. Dazed, it looked up to see the female trainer approaching the male, who seemed to be frozen on the spot. It wondered if she were casting some sort of hypnosis.

Karina stepped just a few feet in front of the young man, not realizing until now she had to be at least an entire head shorter. ”You’re blushing... See something you like?” Her eyes were wide and honestly curious, which only increased the pressure building in the redhead’s pants.

Karina happened to look down to see the increasing bulge forming below his waist. “Oh I get it…” Her eyes fell flat for a moment as she stared at the growing bulge.

A shamed gasped escaped the young man’s voice. He wondered if she would think of him as a pervert from now on? He expected her face to twist with disgust, and prepared a quick explanation, but her countenance never changed. She seemed more curious than offended.

Quickly, the girl dropped down to her knees, causing the newbie trainer to gasp with surprise. He took a nervous step back, but didn’t want to run away. He looked down at her, and she was staring at the bulge like she’d never seen anything like it before. Apprehension was created by the girl’s silence.

Karina ran her finger up the length of the bulge.

Adell felt a jolt of nerves scurry up his body like mites invading his skin. “K-Karina…!”

She didn’t say a word.

Once her slender brown finger reached the tip, she allowed it to slide back down the length of his hidden member, pushing it a bit more to get a calculation of its weight. Her eyes widened a bit in fascination, but the feeling it was causing in the young man affected his hardening body part.

It twitched unexpectedly.

Karina jerked her hand back, but then a playful smile formed on her face.

Was this a game to her?

She rubbed her entire hand up and down the bulge, pressing firmly against it. She was fascinated by how the weight seemed so heavy for something so well concealed.

“Ahh… K-Karina…!”

The girl blinked owlishly and a curious look overtook her as she watched the faces that he made. Feeling like she was looking at him, Adell opened one eye and looked down. Karina’s almond-shaped saucers stared up at him with such interest. What in the world was this girl doing to him?

His hidden treasure grew longer, recapturing the girl’s attention. She stopped rubbing, realizing that Adell was doing nothing to stop her, which could only mean he was giving her permission to continue exploring. Using both hands, she grabbed on to the rim of his pants and tried to pull them down, but the way his hardening object sat caused it to hook beneath the rim of the pants. 

“H-hey… wait!” The boy protested.

Karina ignored him completely as her brow furled with a challenged look. Then, she realized if she could just unclipped his belt…

With soft hands, she reached above his crotch area and started working on his belt. A focused tongue pointed out the side of her face as she did so. In but just a moment, the belt was unhooked and the rim around the boy’s pants loosened.

Victory.

She proceeded to work on his pants yet again, this time, with much more success. As she slid the black slacks down, the belt that held the boy’s equipment… what little bit he did have, spilled onto the ground. Cubone’s Pokeball rolled next to the wary creature’s face. First, the tip of Karina’s goal showed as she pulled the pants away, then the rest of it fell out as she yanked the article of clothing down.

Her eyes widened in astonishment and she gasped as the long rod nearly bonked her on her forehead. Both her and the boy’s eyes were wide with shock. Neither one of them knew what to do next. Karina, so entranced by the seven-and-a-half-inch appendage before her, hadn't even realized she was still clinging to the boy's pants. Adell was frozen with absolute shock. What should he do? Should he stop her, or let her continue? If she did continue, how would she go about it? All these questions paralyzed him, but then the girl spoke, and her soft voice gave a twitch of life to the boy’s entire body.

“Wow…” Was all she could muster. It was long enough where, from the base, it stretched all the way to just a few centimeters from her nose, and so thick, she didn’t even think she could fit her entire hand around it. She decided that would be her first experiment. A fingerless leather glove took hold of his manhood. She was surprised her hand could indeed fit around it, but just barely enough room for her middle fingers reach her thumb. Lengthwise, there was still so much room.

She squeezed. The appendage twitched in response. Adell cringed from the pressure, but it didn’t hurt. He let out a soft whine, but it went unheard by the girl as she slowly moved her hand up and down the thick rod. The leather from her glove provided some extra grip to her slow strokes, which seemed to be focused around the base of the thickening body part. “Ahh…” The young man sighed out, daring not to move his hands from his sides. Was it okay for them to be doing this out in the open? Somebody could see them. Somebody could be watching. Somebody was watching!

Cubone’s entire skin complexion changed to a sharp red, and with a bit of a holler, it started whacking the Pokeball by its feet with its bone-weapon until the red beam finally captured it and the creature took refuge from this erotic scene.

As if in her own little world, Karina continued to stroke the cock, going just a little faster, and gripping just a little tighter. She began to realize, however, that she was losing strength in her hand, which made her instinctively reach up with the other. Without that extra arm supporting her on the ground, her body leaned more into her stroking arms. One hand under the other, they massaged the periodically throbbing piece; her back arching to provide more support for her body. The top half of her rocked slightly as she shifted her weight while stroking him.

Adell clenched as he felt pressure building deep within. Her small hands fit around his dick just right and he couldn’t help but give in, just a little bit, to the experience she provided him. Karina felt another twitch that separated her fingers from touching for just a brief moment, and then she stopped stroking when she spotted something odd. A clear liquid seeped out from the very tip of her new toy and she stared at it for a moment out of pure curiosity.

Adell’s breathing was beginning to grow shallow. He found the strength to reopen his eyes and look down at the girl. He was enchanted by the look of her curvaceous body kneeling down before him. Her skirt could barely cover the thin layer of velvet underwear attempting to hide her surprisingly round butt. He could also see clearly down her shirt, into her deep cleavage, as her breasts rose and fell with each deep breath she took.

Was she finally done with him? Had she tired herself out? Adell breathed a sigh of relief, but this came premature.

A jolt fissured up his spine as he felt a finger press against the tip of his cock. The slippery liquid spread against the head of his erection as the girl’s gentle finger pressed into it. The liquid was warm and, as she pulled her finger away, a viscous strand hung from her finger, which arched from the pull of gravity. A fascinated smile spread over the girl’s face as she leaned closer to the liquid which clung to her finger. She stared at it for a moment, and then, to Zephyros’ shock, she licked it off the tip of her own finger; the unbreakable strand of precum now clinging on to the girl’s lips. His eyes were wide as saucers as he watched her play with the taste in her mouth. It was salty, but she liked it, and it showed in a broad smile.

Karina opened her mouth wide and, without warning, engulfed the head of his dick.

“Aaahhh!” The loud moan and rough shudder was inescapable. It took every ounce of strength within his body not to ram the rest of himself down her throat.

Karina didn’t realize exactly how wide he was until now. Adell’s dick was just big enough to completely fill the width of her mouth, and it didn’t seem like she could go any further than the soft glands which made up the head of his penis. When she felt the boy’s body retract and heard his cry, her large almond saucers tilted upward toward his face.

Had she hurt him? Did she go too far in her curious nature? Adell felt no movement; just the steady heat and temperate moisture from being inside the girl’s mouth. He opened an eye and saw hers shimmering up at him. His mouth hung ajar; captivated by her gaze. The pained and somewhat fearful look on his face instantly melted away.

Karina stared up at him for some moments. He wasn’t fighting her off nor did he seem to be in anymore pain. Then, she felt another twitch from his member that strained her mouth. “Mmm…” she squeaked as she felt the stress, but did nothing to pull away. With the spasm came more of that salty liquid. It ran against her tongue and stimulated the back of her mouth. The taste inspired her to lick the source of this liquid. Again, Adell’s body convulsed viciously from the feeling and his eyes slammed shut, but the young girl seemed too enthralled by the taste of his seed to take notice. She shut her large eyes, taking in the taste of his juice. His penis twitched yet again, and it reminded her that, in order to get more of that thick juice from deep inside him, she literally had to pump it out. Karina placed her left hand on the teen’s thigh and gripped the middle of his hard appendage with her right, then began stroking up and down as she bobbed her head slightly while sucking as she carried out the motion.

Adell’s body couldn’t help but to convulse with the sheer pleasure he felt from the girl’s soft lips wrapped around his widening member. He tried hard not to make any loud noises. Anyone or anything around them might hear. The more he held back, however, the more intense the feelings became. He gasped loudly as he felt Karina’s mouth tighten around his cock. He couldn’t tell whether she was sucking harder or if his glands were becoming even more swollen.

Karina could tell, though. It was a mixture of both. She could feel Adell’s cock enlarging as she bobbed her head back and forth. The muscle she held in her hand grew ever firm as she stroked it faster and harder. Her lips were barely able to keep hold of his heavy member and drool began to pour out. Excess saliva dripped from her mouth and slid down the profound vein of his erect cock, then dripped like warm sap onto her cleavage. The feeling sent heat through the girl’s body. She sucked harder, stroked faster, and as a result, more and more saliva built up in her mouth.

Adell felt like he was going to explode. Her mouth was so warm, so wet. Her excess liquid ran down the shaft of his penis and the hardening vein of his cock. He could feel the moisture sloshing around in her mouth every time she forced herself down. It was becoming too much. The pressure that was building in his stomach seemed to have traveled to the base of his penis. It began to grow hotter and hotter as the girl slid her mouth up and down his gland; her tongue ticking the underside of his cock as her hand stroked what her mouth could not cover. “Karina… s-stop…! I can’t…. I can’t hold it back…!”

Did this mean he was going to cum? The thought of more of his warm juice filling her mouth made her insane! The shirt she wore was dampened by a mixture of her drool and his precum, and as she rocked herself back and forth while sucking his dick, her erect nipples rubbed against the dampened fabric, igniting her passion. She sucked harder than ever. Her small hands gripped his cock as tightly as they could and stroked faster. She put her entire body into the act of fellatio and, as a result, more and more preseed leaked from his dick and taunted her hungry tongue.

His cock began to expand, which stretched the poor girl’s mouth to the point where it began to hurt. She whined with the stress she was being placed under, but refused to stop. Harder and harder she sucked, whining and moaning as his cock pulsated in her mouth. “K-Karina!”

Yes! She loved the sound of her name being called out! It inspired her to move faster and faster! Her mouth grew sore, but it was worth it! She stroked his dick hard, as if trying to pump every bit of cum he was building up into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around the head of his cock, which was all that she could fit into her mouth now that his penis had expanded to such a wide girth. “Karina I’m…! I’m gonna cum…! You’re gonna make me cum!”

Karina sucked and jerked and licked and slurped like a mad woman. She could feel his glands widening in her mouth, stretching it ‘till it hurt, yet she kept up knowing that all her furious effort would soon be rewarded.

And rewarded she was.

With a hushed yell and a powerful jerk, Adell’s body spasmed viciously before it released a powerful burst of semen into the young girl’s spicy mouth. Karina’s eyes widened like globes. The sheer force and velocity of the burst completely caught her off guard and, before she even had a chance to realize what was happening, her mouth was completely filled with his hot goo. She did her best to hold it all in, but with each twitch of his erect dick, more sperm filled her gullet. She tried to swallow, but gagged on the thick semen.

Her eyes clenched tight and she coughed. His penis, now free from her torturous mouth, proceeded to paint her face with opaque lines of sperm. With a whimper, the girl attempted to restrain the orgasming cock with her hands, but she couldn’t seem to stop the eruption of cum that was pulsating from his dick and ruining her innocent face. Finally, it seemed his dick could no longer fire its seed, and she took that moment to regain her composure. With a forceful gulp, she swallowed the warm and salty goo she held in her mouth. The torrid sap slithered down her throat, warming her insides while filling her stomach.

The girl’s cum-covered face couldn’t help but form a smile. The smell of his nectar clouded her mind. She couldn’t help but wipe his seed from her face and lick it from her fingers. So this is what it was like to be covered by a man’s cum? She couldn’t imagine why anyone would deny themselves such a treat.

That’s right. Normal people didn’t do this.

Instantly, with wide eyes, she looked up at the redhead, who barely seemed to have the energy to stand. “I-I’m sorry…” Her voice was innocent, and truly apologetic. “You must think I’m really weird…”

He most definitely did think she was really weird! But even still, he was far from mad at her. “Ah, no! I mean, it’s alright?” What could he possibly say in a situation like this? It wasn’t every day a strange woman comes up to you, drops to her knees and shows you such a good time. He couldn’t help but feel extremely awkward at the moment and didn’t know exactly what to do. Finally, he realized the girl’s face was completely covered with his cum and he had an idea.

“H-here…” He knelt down to her level and pulled out a handkerchief, then used it to wipe his essence from her face. “S-sorry, about that.”

“No it’s my fault. I got… carried away.” She closed her eyes as he ever-so-gently cleaned her off. Once he was done, her wide brown eyes looked up at him with such an innocent doe stare. He seemed shy and bashful, but at the same time, kind. “Did… did it feel good?”

He blinked owlishly at such a statement. “Y-yeah… It did. It felt really good…” He wanted to question her motives, but lost his train of thought when her face lit up.

“I’m glad.” She said sweetly before biting her bottom lip a bit. “You know, I could do it again for you… if you wanted…”

Adell’s face turned the same shade of red as his hair, and Karina couldn’t help but giggle at the expression. It was like his brain exploded inside his head and she was waiting to see if it would start oozing out of his ears. She stood up and, with a cheerful hop, turned away from him. “Well we should keep going. We still need to get you a Pokedex, right?”

“Er… right!” The redhead quickly jumped up, but was paralyzed by the girl’s brown-eyed stare.

“By the way, you should pull up your pants before you trip over them.” She giggled, then started walking off with her hands folded behind her back.

Adell gasped and nervously yanked up his pants, then scrambled around to gather all the things that fell off his belt when it dropped to the ground. “H-hey! Wait up!” He was literally tripping over himself in between chasing down Karina and readjusting his belt. This was turning out to be a terribly interesting journey.

Archived