Anpu Seshet's Room | Dorm #17

Even despite owning the room for three years, Anpu had not made many changes to the existing structure of the dorm. She uses the space mostly as a resting spot, spending most of her days surrounded by books in the school's library. She did manage, however, to set up an additional bookshelf, on which stands a collection of various books that Anpu had managed to acquire, be it from winning knowledge contests or diving through secondhand bookshops. Her clothes and essentials are stored in a set of ornate, and rather ancient-looking chests, located all around the room. Finally, a small desk stands under the window, giving the Anubis place to do her homework or write letters.

One of the walls holds a quite large corkboard, containing a collection of photos, letters, and notes, organized into four different areas, each dedicated to a different thing. One part has the pictures of Anpu's family, with a number of letters pinned right next to them. Only the letters she finds most impactful make their way onto the board, because of the sheer amount of corespondation she conducts with her family. Another part of the board holds Anpu's schedule, calendar, and timetable, as well as an amount of notes regarding homework, assignments, and so on. The third area contains everything related to the friends and past-times of the Anubis, including a set of pictures from the one summer vacation when she actually let herself be pulled out of her room, while the last one has everything that regards the library, including a complete floor plan and a list of books the girl plans on reading.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Almost complete re-write, as I've decided to change the background of the character a bit. Won't impact already-present conversations though.

• 1 month later...

Lying on her bed, her nose in the pages of an ancient tome, Anpu didn't even notice as the hours passed by. Studying the grimoire proved quite difficult with what little she still remembered from when she studied Ancient and only the cryptic translation notes left by Master Illrean (did he really have to handwrite them?), but she was nevertheless overjoyed by the possibility to finally indulge in the lecture of such an ancient text - and the prospect of finally having a real chance to learn magic - something that had been on the girl's mind for quite a while now.

There would be nothing unusual about that scene - after all, most of the time Anpu spent with her nose in one book or another - if not for the fact that the girl was stark naked and clearly aroused. Her hands were shaking ever so slightly as she turned the pages, her red nipples almost poked holes in the soft surface of the mattress, and the sheets below her were clearly damp from sweat and... other bodily fluids. Thankfully, the delicate pages of the texts before her were not in danger from said wetness, as a protective charm laid in a thin translucent layer over them, causing any fluids to flow down the pages, and letting the books remain in pristine condition.

The reason for said unexpected indecency would be clear to most people whom had encountered her today. The poor girl just went into heat, causing her libido to practically skyrocket. The fact that her memory kept coming back to both of her intimate encounters today didn't really help with her problem, but instead caused her cheeks to burn with a bright red flush, and her mind to wander away from the divine symbols of Anubi rituals. Although she had managed to get through a large portion of the introductory part of the book, it was clear that in this state, she wouldn't get much more done.

She sighed into the air, and closed the tome before her slowly, making sure to remember which page she finished on. She then did the same with the smaller set of translations notes, and leaned to the side, to place both tomes right next to an old ornate chest. Her hand hovered for a moment above the books, a feeling of guilt running through her mind. "Fuck... Did I really let two people I just met..." She turned in her bed, pushing her head deep into the pillow, almost as if she were trying to shield herself from the thoughts. "Well it wasn't just any people," she tried to justify herself, but a small part of her was confident that even if she had met someone else, it could have still ended the same way. Anpu wasn't sure whether the thought brought in her more shame or arousal.

She groaned into the material, and turned to the side, almost machinally extending her arm to grab a rather elegant vest from the other half of the bed, and bringing it close to her face. She inhaled deeply. It still smelled like him @Thatannoyinggod... The scent of his body and perfume, mixing with her own arousal filling the air, caused her hand to quickly go down her body, her fingers with ease finding their way between the slightly parted folds of her sex. "Mmm... Master Havershan..." she moaned quietly, the red on her cheeks deepening from her own lewdness, as her digits dove deeper, her imagination picturing the form of the librarian standing over her, giving her just what she needed. The anubis closed her eyes, letting the rest of her senses strengthen the image in her mind. Her fingers increased in pace...

• Like 1

It was all so sudden, but during the middle of Anpu's peculiar performance in her room, a light and rather gentle, almost well-mannered knock was heard on her dorm room's main door. Just in case she didn't hear because she was too deep in thoughts, the person on the other side of the door knocked again, and slightly louder this time. In what way, when and how would she respond to this?

Edited by Godot
  • Woohoo 1

Anpu's ears perked up, her motions stopping in an instant as her entire body froze at the sound of the knock. It was only after the second one that she managed to shake off the stupor, and respond to whomever it was at the door. "O-one second!" she exclaimed between two deep breaths, her voice shaking in result of having her playtime interrupted. Her eyes panically scouted the room, her mind blanking from the agitation. "Who is it? What do they want? Is it Master Havershan? Did he hear me?" Thoughts raced in her head, her heartrate increasing in pace, as her hand tightened on the vest.

The cogs in her head slowly started to turn again, causing her to quickly gather hereself and open the chest next to her bed, slipping the vest inside. She scrambled off the bed, onto her feet, and, with an audible tapping of her toes on the floor, rushed to take a towel off a nearby chair and wrap it around herself. The tapping repeated as she raced towards the door, clutching the towel tightly, yet stopping in her tracks for a moment as she glanced towards the bed. She blushed heavily, and quickly covered the damp sheets with a blanket that she usually slept under. Finally, after this flurried minute or so, she reached the door, opening it for her visitor.

Upon she opened the door, she would see a handsome tall male who goes by the name of Raúl Cicerón. He would have a calm look on his face, and a slight, gentle and charming smile. He raises a brow and looks over Anpu, strangely enough not blushing at the sight as much as one would expect a man to do so, upon noticing a semi-naked anubis girl wearing nothing but a towel. "Oh... Madame Anpu, err... Wrong timing...? Am I bothering you...?" He asks, a bit of concern in his tone that he might've ruined his fine reputation just by visiting one of his dear classmates.

2739811cc82bc368401079f95aa50cc3.jpg

Edited by Godot

Whereas Raúl might not have been too perplexed by the encounter, Anpu, on the other hand, felt the blush on her face deepen, and pressed the towel closer to her body.

"M-mister Raúl!" she stuttered, shaking slightly at the soft breeze coming from behind the opened door. The man was not unfamiliar to her, although his sudden visit was most certainly unexpected. She had always envied his seemingly natural affinity to magic (which may have been a reason why she had a crush on him during their first year,) and, while he was not exactly her friend - Anpu had never made many of these - she admired his intelligence and abilities, even despite his rather eccentric way of being. "N-no, it's alright, I was just... umm..." She reddened even further, struggling to find an explaination in the heat of the moment, her voice escaping as she turned her head away from his gaze. "W-what brings you here, Raúl?" she quickly changed the topic.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Retcon
  • Like 1

Showing her that he's polite, he turned his entire self toward the side and looked away at the dim lit dorm building's hallway, keeping his hands stuffed in his fancy coat's pockets as he continued to have a warm smile and half-closed eyes. It may be un-gentleman-like to not look a lady in the eyes, but this time he couldn't. He didn't want to make her feel even more embarrassed only because he decided to show up randomly. "Ah, I just decided to check on you, Anpu..." Dropping the formalities for a moment there as he utters her name. He closes his eyes for a moment, with the corner of it he looks back in her eyes. "I was mainly curious why you hadn't attended today's class... Thought you might be sick or something, but... Are you sure I'm not bothering...?" He seems unconvinced, raising a brow as he looks down toward Anpu. He was slightly taller than her. He notices that she was shivering from the cold breeze that seeped into her room from the empty dorm building hallway, but because he is a gentleman and easy-going, he doesn't step into her room uninvited. He stands there at the doorway, not always 100% looking at her while she responds, to avoid looking like a pervert, which he isn't, but looking is not nice.

A usual human student here might say it was late at the time he did this visit, but then again, it wasn't super late. It definitely wasn't sleeping time yet, and many monsters don't go to sleep early anyway. Either way, Raúl does not seem suspicious or anything. It's just a classmate checking on another classmate and making sure nothing bad happened behind the scenes. She was gone for one class, but this had Raúl concerned. It may look odd, coming from him, yet it's also quite sweet.

Edited by Godot

"I-it's fine, really!" she assured quickly, not wanting to appear unwelcoming. To be frank, he was bothering, but she didn't want to appear rude by just turning him away. Awkward silence fell for a second, as Anpu nervously scratched the back of her neck, only now noticing that they were still standing in the doorway. "D-do you want to come in?" she asked, only after a second realizing what her proposal could have implied, "I mean- Not like-" She turned in place, trying to hide her embarassment, her tail protectively wrapping around her body. She took a deep breath, and stood to the side, letting him in. What he wouldn't know though, was that said embarassment came not from the implication itself, but rather the sudden surge in her arousal that said implication caused.

"Alright Anpu, as long as you don't do anything stupid, it will be alright." she guided herself in her thoughts, dismissing the countless images of how this encounter could end that constantly popped up in her mind. "He's just a... friend, coming over to check on you. Just... umm... what do people do in these sort of situations?" She caught herself staring into distance for a moment, her hand hovering near the door. She shook her head slightly and, provided Raúl accepted her invitation, pushed the door shut. "Right, he asked a question. Wait, did he ask a question?" "Right. Class. Absence," she muttered, only half-aware of the fact that she spoke that out loud. Taking another breath, she managed to get herself to focus. "I was just helping out in the library. There's always a lot to do when the year begins, and Master Illrean didn't like when I left things unorganized," she confessed, using maybe a bit too many words. "Mr. Marlowe excused me! I'll just get notes from someone."

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Retcon

Raúl did indeed accept her kind invitation, nodding once. "Affirmative. We don't want to be standing out here, it's rather cold..." He said, as he walked inside her apartment and watched her close the door. He kept his hands in his coat's pockets, looking away from her and quickly around her room, not being suspicious but just simply looking around, refraining from staring at her semi-exposed body. When she answered his question, that smile of his slightly widened, closing his eyes and sighing in relief. "Thank goodness... That releases one of the many weights off my shoulders. I'm just glad it wasn't anything serious, Anpu." He says that as he remains standing in the middle of her room, looking over to her this time, in her eyes. He's quite the considerate and sweet gentleman, such caring about his classmates. Or is it just about Anpu...? Regardless, Raúl doesn't think his words are swaying Anpu in any way, so he's completely oblivious to what Anpu is feeling, or was feeling before he arrived here. "I take it you've met Mr. Havershan already. He's up and coming, from the looks of it..." Without his knowledge, Raúl used a word that can be misinterpreted. But for him, he just simply wanted to start another conversation with her. 

"Y-yes, sorry," Anpu agreed, and machinally apologized, as if the cold outside was somehow her doing. Unsure what exactly to do with herself, she decided to stay where she was as she explained herself.

"Thank you- for the concern." She smiled at Raúl after his response, not quite used to being looked after like that. In fact, whenever she was absent, it was mostly so that she could deal with her heat in a safe and controlled environment, so getting visited during these was something that she usually tended to avoid. But then, there was no way for Raúl to know that, and it was quite sweet from him to check on her anyways...

"Hmm? Oh, yes!" she confirmed with enthusiasm at the mention of the new librarian, then blushed as her mind made a dirty connection after hearing Raúl's following words. Her eyes unwillingly went to the slightly ajar chest in the corner. Thank gods humans have a bad sense of smell, "Master Havershan's very... kind" She uttered. She wanted to say "charming", but realized mid-sentence that this was likely not a proper way to describe a school staff member. Her legs pulled slightly closer to each other, as the anubi girl felt a drop of lubrication slide down her inner thigh. She knew that she should probably somehow continue the conversation, but her mind drew a blank, as the only memories she could draw right now of the librarian were not ones she was willing to disclose. "I take it you've... umm... met him?"

Dismissively he raises a hand and waves it in a negative fashion for a moment, telling her "Ah, don't apologize."

Raúl, to her question, shook his head while his eyes were momentarily closed, reopening them just to look at her with a casual expression, topped with a slight, relaxed smile and half-closed eyes. "No, I haven't met him. I only heard about him earlier today, but that is about it. I'm glad you've taken a liking to him already. I hope this new librarian won't make you miss classes. You may be an assistant, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't focus on your education." His smile becomes slightly wider, but also more genuine, almost letting out a chuckle. He does not seem to mind the fact that she is only still in a towel, but he does indirectly mention that later. What he did notice though, is her constant blushing and stuttering expressions, but lucky for her, he does not comment on that. The only reaction from him to that is a raised brow every now and then.

He looks over her hair, tail and furry arms, trying to see if it was shiny due to recent contact with water. No matter what answer he gets from that mental deduction, he asks about it to create more conversation with her. "Have you recently finished taking a shower, or something? The hallways aren't the only cold places during evenings..." He adds that last part, possibly implying that she should put on clothes because she might catch a cold if not.

And just in case, he momentarily looks off to the side, or turns around if he is asked to turn around in case she decides to dress up or something. Deep in his mind, he was still wondering whether he interrupted her in something or not, but since she keeps mentioning that he didn't, he goes on with it, the lingering thought still remaining though.

"Oh, certainly not. He was quite adamant on that matter!" Anpu smiled, seemingly a bit more comfortable when she had a topic she could speak about. She couldn't blame Raúl for his jab. Master Illrean would call her for most trivial of things. Anpu of course never let that impact her scores, but the fact remained that, to grievance of many of her teachers, she often had to skip parts of lessons because of her duties as an assistant. Thankfully most people understood how Master Illrean was and didn't make her any problems, but the impression remained.

"Umm... yeah, something like that..." She answered quickly, reddening even more profusely. A quick look over her, however, made it clear that it was not the case. Aside from a layer of sweat on her skin, her fur and hair had been mostly dry... if not for a few spots where the damp fur near her hand clinged to her underarm. It was clear to anyone who had spent at least a few minutes with Anpu that she wasn't a good liar. Slightly panicking from his question and not even acknowledging the possibility of dressing up when Raúl was in the room, she seemed to have completely missed the hint, and just kept awkwardly standing near the corner, mostly wishing for this to end before it gets weird.

• Like 1

A little bit, Raúl felt like things are slowly becoming awkward and silent. Why did he accept her invitation to get into her room in the first place, if all he wished to do is to check up on her? Even he can be confusing or make mistakes every once in a while. At her first response, he just simply nodded as he had nothing else to add.

To her second response, to his question, he thought for a moment before coming up with another conversation topic. Unable to properly do so, he lets out a sigh and turns off to the side, raising one of his hands out from his coat's pockets to rub the back of his neck slightly. "Right... Your eyes keep looking at me as if my presence is a bother..." He closed his eyes and kept smiling, obviously not meaning harm with what he's saying. He was only saying what the current vibe gave off. "If I did interrupt you in something and this is purely bad timing, you can just tell me and I will take my leave. I'm not one to hold a grudge and I tend to be understanding." Reopening his eyes he looks at her, still smiling slightly. He's not wrong. He doesn't hold grudges and he is really understanding, depending on the situation. "I only came to check on your condition, after all." He even took back one step towards the door he came in just moments ago, feeling like it's really an awkward time for him to be visiting her.

"N-no- Yes- It's just... Yeah, a bit of a bad time," Anpu admitted finally, silently panicking inside. "Sorry," she once again sheepishly complied with her usual urge to apologize. She was burning with embarassment. Raúl wasn't stupid, and with how she was behaving, he would most certainly add two to two, if not now, then surely later when he would get to think about it. And he would think that she's some kind of... pervert. Anpu shivered slightly as her mind went into a full damage-control mode. "I'm- I just- Uhm-" she stuttered, making a few quick steps towards the door herself, not wanting to let him go before she got a chance to explain herself. She took a deep breath. "It's- it's an Anubi thing. I just- There are... periods where I'm not exactly.. myself. I get... uhh... distracted... easier.. sorry," she confessed, her voice fluctuating as she turned her head away a couple times, almost as if she were trying to hide herself from Raúl's inquisitive gaze, before staring almost directly back at him. She was unsure whether he could correlate her behaviour with one of his monster biology classes. If he had classes on that. Anpu wasn't even sure if she really wanted him to make that connection. "I-it's completely normal, I just- I just need to wait for it to pass..." she assured quickly, not wanting him to delve to deep into the topic.

Raúl responded like it's not a big deal. Which, truth is, it isn't a big deal. It's natural, for monsters like Anpu. He continued to smile casually like a gentleman, carefully listening to what she has to say. He nods once with closed eyes once more, reopening them and returning the small step to her. "I understand, Anpu dear. You're in heat. I'm not exactly a first year, you know." He said confidently, which was maybe something embarrassing to her, it was natural to him and he accepted that, so should she. "It's not just an Anubi thing." He raises an index finger, showing that he's not only handsome but also smart...or is he? "You see, any other feline monster may have that same trait." He raises the same hand, except this time showing his entire palm. He was close enough to reach out to her.

Before she could speak, he asks her something and looks at her warmly. "You shouldn't be embarrassed about it. It's natural. You were born with it... Now, May I...?" He asks kindly, his hand raised and close to her head and absolutely no malicious intent radiating off of him. Felines and canines are usually able to feel intent. If she gave consent, even while not knowing what he wanted to do, all he did was reach out and place his palm on top of her head, gently patting it in a caressing fashion. Any animal-like being likes being pat on the head, including Anubi. This feeling, while she probably already knows, would envelope her in a calm feeling. Maybe not calm enough to get rid of her heat stage, but calm enough to forget about it just a bit.

Anpu raised her eyes to finally meet Raúl's. She was glad that he understood her condition, but to hear it put so bluntly... "Yep." she agreed silently, not quite able to get rid of the blush on her face. It was clear that her heat was something of an open secret to people who knew her, but still, openly admitting it, just like that, was something she struggled with. His explaination did calm her down a bit, and even brought a small smile to her face, but, as he would learn in a moment, likely not for the reason Raúl originally imagined.

She hesitated at his proposition, slightly afraid of any bodily contact in her current state. "Oh come on, it's just a single pat," she argued in her mind, "what's the worst that can happen..." Having decided, she nodded slightly, looking forward to the pleasurable sensation, and purred softly when it finally arrived, her ears shifting between his fingers. She pulled herself a bit closer towards him, finally stepping out of the corner she originally placed herself into, the fur on her arms brushing against his shirt. A smile of joy appeared on her face. "Thanks, I... needed that," she affirmed, restraining herself from giving him a small kiss on the cheek. There were still traces of worry of what he might have been thinking of her, but Anpu had to admit that Raúl's understanding did make her feel a bit better about herself. She stepped back once he finished his caress, looking him in the eyes. Her own irides sparkled as she remembered something.

"Oh, and Raúl," Anpu started, giggling lightly, "Anubi are canine. We're related to jackals." The Anubis corrected, her tone not of malice, but rather playfulness. "I can recommend some books on the topic, if you're inclined." She winked after this slight verbal jab, glad to be able to take his overconfidence down a notch. It even almost made her forget about the burning in her loins.

Continuing to give her a gentle pat on the head, he allowed her to come closer and even hug him if that's what she wanted, smiling down at her with a relaxed expression. He then watched her step back after she had calmed down at least a little bit thanks to Raúl. 

I guess Raúl and the person controlling him isn't that smart after all. That's what happens when you're lazy and you don't do research! At her playful correction his smile dropped in disappointment at himself, looking away with a slight blush of embarrassment which is extremely rare on a person like him. "Wha-.. Hm, I guess I'm dumber than I look. N-never mind what I said!" He says, looking back down at her and trying his best to forget his overconfidenceness. At her offer about books, he quickly said "Yes, actually, that would be great. I'd be happy to learn more about your kind."

Putting on his casual relaxed gentleman face, as if the last part never happened, he places his hands back in his coat's pockets. "How do you tend to deal with your condition? Do you take medication to calm you?" He asked, somewhat happy on the inside that he is able to create more conversation with her. He was also closer to her than before, but he didn't realize that. Must've been from the pat on the head he gave her moments earlier. 

Anpu didn't think much of the mistake - after all, such mental lapses can happen to anyone - even people as smart as Raúl, or the person controlling him were. It's what makes us human... well, or monster... but that was not the point. Ekhm.

"Don't say that!" the Anubis protested, her lips pouting slightly. "Y-you're not dumb at all!" She looked up to seek out Raúl's eyes, and shifted as he did the same, paradoxically not expecting the sudden eye contact between them. She struggled to find words for a moment. "Uhm... I'll be sure to make you a list next time you visit the library!" she then affirmed, glad that he took her up on her offer.

She felt a wave of embarassment go through her once again, as he followed on about her heat. "I d-don't actually. I mean, I've always just waited it out, but..." She shivered. Only now did she realize how close they got to each other. His body smelled so good... Anpu took a few quick, small steps to distance herself from Raúl, her breathing rapidly increasing, "...s-sorry..." she apologized, and quickly went to finish answering his question, trying not to think of how he just made her feel. "it's just never happened during the first days of school before. A-and I don't want to miss the first days..."

• Like 1

To that, all Raúl could do was smile at her reaction to him calling himself dumb, albeit indirectly. Once she added more to her offer, he nods once as usual. "I will be sure to visit the library more frequently to make sure you are doing well. I hope that will not be an issue." Sounding confident and kind once more, starting to seem like he is some sort of helper to Anpu, mainly to make her mentally feel better about herself and slightly calm her down whenever she's in a heat state.

He carefully listens to her to what she has to say about her heat, slightly tilting his head as she goes on about it, only raising his brow a bit once she apologizes once more, yet still keeping that gentleman smile on him. Idly, he crosses his arms and keeps the eye contact. "It's good to know you do not want to miss the first days, but...really? You waited it out? I hope you've attempted to do other things to take your mind off of it, instead of allowing yourself to be bewildered by natural causes..." He says, almost sounding like a big brother scolding his little sister, except without the ill intentions and tone. "For instance, talking to someone about something else, taking a warm bath (or shower), watching the TV or even reading a book might help you take your mind off of the heat." He gave her a few obvious examples that she could do if she feels like the heat state she's usually in constantly bothers her.

• Haha 1

"You're always welcome!" Anpu smiled too as he voiced his intent to visit the library more often. It was always nice to see some friendly faces around. Her ears lowered, however, to the sound of his following words.

"Raúl, I- of course I did! I wasn't just sitting there and-" She fell silent, pouting her lips slightly, realizing that that's exactly what she's been doing for the last couple of whiles. Well, to her defense, she did also manage to get through a couple dozen pages of ancient, handwritten scholarly texts, but it honestly wasn't particularly helpful at getting her mind off... well getting herself off. She exhaled, calming her breath. "L-listen, I appreciate you trying to help, but I- I can take care of myself. I know what works for me, alright..?" Anpu knew that Raúl didn't mean anything ill, but she still felt slightly annoyed by the fact that he tried to give her advice. He was a human and a male, what could he possibly know about the state she was in?

Just because he was a human and a male, why wouldn't he know what state he was in? Should he be unable to use books to learn or unable to even attend extra monster biology classes? Keep in mind, he is a third year student. Despite being a human and a male, he knows what being in heat is, but he most definitely doesn't know what it's like directly, obviously. He's not female or Anubi. Regardless, he is taken aback by her reaction, looking surprised with slightly widened eyes, he steps back and puts his palms up in a defensive-like surrender position.

For a moment, he just stood silent and kept staring into her eyes, wanting to say something but doesn't. He puts his hands down and looks off to the side, disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry, Anpu. I was just trying to make you feel better." That's all he would say. He didn't really look guilty, though. He doesn't like guilt tripping anyone, for that matter, so he looks right back at her with his usual expression, minus the smile this time, and stares in her eyes for her further reaction, waiting to see if she will ask him to leave over this matter.

Edited by Godot

It was a good question indeed. Why not? Maybe because, while he may know what a heat is and how it manifests, there is only so much that books and lessons could have told him, and he wouldn't have possibly known how it feels, how it impacts you, or how to endure it. Certainly not better than someone who had had to deal with it personally ever since adolescence. Despite being a third year student, his idea of what it's like to experience an estrous cycle would have been scarce at best. Keep in mind, nobody had suggested that he might not know what heat is, only that he wouldn't know much about it. An important distinction to be made.

"I understand, it's just a rather... intimate thing to talk about, you know?" Anpu explained. She didn't need a guardian, definitely not one in the form of Raúl. She didn't need advice on how to deal with her problems, if anything, it was rather empathy and encouragement that helped her. Not to mention, she already had an older sister... She sighed, keen on changing the topic.  "Just... forget it. Apology accepted." She looked slightly uncomfortable by the situation, and why it might not have been his intention, she did guilt herself over bringing the conversation down, starting to worry that she offended the man. Her eyes picked up the gaze and she tried smiling encouragingly. She reaaally didn't want this to hang between them, and at this point she was most likely overthinking the entire situation.

Despite what she thought about him helping her, he didn't know that it would be a problem in the first place. But he bit it in the end, since he thought that it's a normal conversation. Humans make mistakes, and at the same time monsters do, too. Good thing for the both of them is that Raúl smiles as she accepts the apology, seeming to have quickly forgotten about this small thing that shouldn't have even been a farce in the first place. He looks back in her gaze silently, the genuine smile on his face showing her that he has no grudge or anything. After being silent for a few seconds and looking off to the side one more at the door, he speaks up. "I should probably get going. I have made things too awkward already, therefore I must apologize once more." He assumes a straight stance and bows his upper-half of his body slowly while keeping his arms intact next to him. This bodily gesture is one of apologizing, known by most people. After he bowed in apology, he stands back up straight and steps back once, while looking at her expressions and reaction. At first, it was Anpu being so apologetic, but now Raúl has felt the need to do the same. It definitely doesn't suit him, for him to be the apologetic type of person, but at least he does it in a way that he still remains a gentleman.

• Love 1

"I- That's alright. Visit me at the library sometimes." A corner of Anpu's mouth rose, trying to let him know that she, too, didn't hold the situation against him. She was quite certain that if anyone, it was her who made things awkward, but she found it polite of him to take the blame anyways. Seeing him bow, even if it was an apologetic one, made the Anubis blush once again, as she didn't really expect this sort of a reaction. For a moment she considered whether it would have been polite to bow back, but in the end settled for a slight nod, hoping that it didn't make her look too condescending. "Oh, and thank you for coming to check on me. It was really nice of you." The girl now smiled fully, glad to have found a way to finish the conversation on a more positive note. It wasn't false, either. She really did appreciate the visit - even if it had a bit awkward ending.

• Love 1

"Absolutely. I will keep that in mind." Raúl says, as he steps back towards the door and turns his body to the side, preparing to walk towards the door. He returned her one last relaxing smile before reaching out to the door, opening it and looking backwards after she said that it was nice of him to visit her. "And I am glad I came and realized that everything was just fine." He nodded once, smiling fully as well. "I hope that next time I visit you, it will not be a bad timing." He says, keeping the door open and waiting for her to respond to him.

Once she does so, he smiles then leaves, closing the door behind him.

• Like 1