The Entrance Area

Eric drops his pants "That's all you are. Just a hole for the cock that made you. You're daddy's little masturbation toy. And I'm going to punish you. I'm going to hurt you with my cock. Use you dispose of all my cum. That's all a slut like you is good for." He takes one step, then the other freeing himself of the slacks entirely. "When you were growing in your mother's belly, I used to push it so far inside of her she said I was fucking both of you at once. That's what I'm going to do to you."

He stands straight, letting his bulge stick out prominently "Well, young lady. You better take out daddy's cock so he can punish you."

3 hours ago, KazeRP said:

"You make the cutest little moans Delia~" He teased as he took his mouth off her pussy for just that statement before sticking his tounge deeper in her, feeling how wet she was, how eager she tried to please him as he felt her mouth and hand worked in unison. He took a note from her book and used a hand to rub her clit as he licked her quickly, his dick twitching as he held back another load.

Delia turned when she heard that statement and was about to say something until she felt him rub her clit while licking her and this made her moan a little bit louder before continuing her work. She used her tongue to lick the urethral opening while her strokes were faster and more eager.

"You make the cutest little moans Delia~" He teased as he took his mouth off her pussy for just that statement before sticking his tounge deeper in her, feeling how wet she was, how eager she tried to please him as he felt her mouth and hand worked in unison. He took a note from her book and used a hand to rub her clit as he licked her quickly, his dick twitching as he held back another load.

Delia turned when she heard that statement and was about to say something until she felt him rub her clit while licking her and this made her moan a little bit louder before continuing her work. She used her tongue to lick the urethral opening while her strokes were faster and more eager.

Eric, shoves Sapphire back, causing her to stumble onto a bench, her legs still open. He lines up his cock with her swollen pussy. His cock looks so big, next her small slit. Eric grabs Sapphire by the back of her head, forcing her look down "That cock made you. Now it's going to destroy you. " He pushes it in, slow, but with weight, as far as he can, forcing Sapphire against the hard wooden bench. Then, he pulls back, and slams down hard, trying to push past the resistance, bashing Sapphire's bear flesh hard against her seat. "Is that what you want. You want daddy to destroy your insides. And again. "Is that what you want! Your womb to be a crushed pulp mixed with your own daddy's cum!?" He raises his voice, as his rhythm speeds up. Hot, hard, and heavy, not caring how much he hurts Sapphire.

Sapphire let out a scream as she felt him bury himself in her womb "Fuck my womb daddy! Please fuck me harder then you ever fucked mommy and use my womb as your personal cum holder!" She should have been begging him to stop from pain but she was loving the abuse and couldn't believe how big he was "daddy I'm begging you! Empty your balls fully into my womb!!"

Eric prides himself on his composure and poise. But he has lost control and all of that slips, he is an animal. He grabs the back of the bench with a white knuckled grip. His muscles tense. He is slamming his full weight into Sapphire. If before he didn't care, now he is trying to actively hurt her. Over and over again. "I wish you mother could see us baby. See daddy fucking his little cock sleeve that she grew inside of her." The bench rattles from the weight, straining against the bolts, each time Eric slams into Sapphire, "I'm going to come into you, just like I cam into mommy to make you." He throws back his head, letting out a load moan "Daddy's going to fill you with his cum. A thousand little brothers and sisters, swimming around your womb." He body shutters, "If you're good daddy will give you a little sister. You can have the little sister you always wanted growing in your tummy." As he approaches the edge, he slams harder, he knows he can't actually pierce Sapphire's cervix, but he's still trying. He wants to do as much damage to her body, in and out, as he can before he cums "I'm close baby, is daddy's little cum dump ready ....."

Pleasure rose up through Eric's body. He lets out a low guttural moan as one thick wave after another of cum shoots deep into Sapphire. But, his cock is still hard. The tears, the raw chaffing of Sapphire's insides keep him that way. He keeps pushing. He grunts, letting out soft whimper as he cums again. Less this time, quick spurts, until it finally descends to a dribble. Spent, Eric pulls out. It had been a long time, and he hadn't realized how much he needed that right now. He squats slightly, leaning on his knees to catch his breath. Then he sits beside Sapphire on the bench, putting an arm around her. He brings his other hand to the tip of his cock, rolling a rogue drop of cum onto it. Touching the cum covered finger to Sapphires nose he says "Boop. Did daddy's little cum hole learn her lesson."

His demeanor shifts. He lets the put on heirs used for flirting and sexual games slides. Of course he knows it's a lie. That lie is why he comes to a sprawling night club where strangers have anonymous sex - that consensual lie. Truthfully, he thought he gave Sapphire what she wanted, it was certainly what she offered, but he's afraid he misread the cues and went to far. "You alright. That got a little intense. Can I get you anything, water from the bar?"

Sapphire was breathing hard as she nodded to his question. When he asked if she wanted anything she looked up at him "could you possibly find me one of the special ice packs the club made for cooling sore passes? You got a bit rougher then expected but somehow I feel like you were rather pent up and needed that"

Eric ducks away into the small alcove, with medical and grooming supplies just for these occasions. He returns with an ice pack, and soft clean towel. He hands them over "I really did need that. Thank you. If you ever need the favor returned, just ask. I promise not to be so rough next time."

"Larger then average, but not a monster if that's what you're asking. Six inches, give or take a couple of centimeters long. 4 inches, maybe a smidge more, across. Maybe when he's ready again I'll show it to you," Eric answers honestly.

"I just feel bad you didn't get to finish. If you're not feeling too sore, maybe I could clean up that mess I made. Just the gentlest of kisses, and touching, I promise." He leans a little, playfully "Well, and my tongue. To get into all those hard to reach nooks and crannies."

Eric kneels down in front of Sapphire. He places a gentle kiss, just above her opening, before gently placing another lower, sucking softly on her labia. A manicured finger, the skin soft, brushes up from below, collecting a dribble of mix juices leaking out of Sapphire. Eric looks up at her, with big puppy dog eyes. Using an exaggerated gusto, he brings it up to the tip of his tongue. "Mmm. My favorite. Would you like some." He asks, his tone playful, letting her know this isn't a demand, and Sapphire is free to refuse or not as she wishes.

"I will, thank you" Eric says, then turns back to the business at hand. Using his hand, on the outside of her vulva, Eric gently parts Sapphire's labia. He repeatedly runs just the tip of his tongue, up the now exposed pussy. With the other hand he gently presses his thumb into that spot, right above her clit, rubbing small circles, not wanting to over stimulate it if is still sensitive from his previous round of rough penetration.

Eric continues to rub Sapphire's clitoral hood, a steady rhythm. Pursing his lips, places a gentle kiss on her clit, then gently blows on it. His tongue returns to it's work, this time pushing inside Sapphire, starting a pattern of starting from the bottom, curling up.

While Eric is doing this, his other hand is idly running a finger, up and down his own cock, bringing it back to life. As it grow back full size, he wraps his hand loosely around it, his hips swaying back in forth with the same rhythm as his tongue.

He tilts his head slightly, catching Sapphire's eyes, asking a question that doesn't need to be spoken, giving her the full free choice of his body.