The Basement

“Good,” Nadia says. She suddenly stretches her right and and it wraps around Red, restraining her arms.

”N-Nadia! What’re you doing??” Red asks.

”Just preparing you for this special occasion,” Nadia grins. Her other hand starts to pull Red’s shorts down, and strip her shirt off.

“W-wait! I....” Red stammers. She was redder than a stop sign, but she was getting extremely turned on. Zero could see her panties starting to get wet. Nadia then strips that and her bra off.

”I see a delicious snack,” Nadia teases her. She bounces harder on Zero as her tongue slowly starts extending towards Red....

Nadia gasps when Zero starts moving her up and down on him, moaning louder. She retracts her tongue off Red, letting her go, as she leans herself on Zero, then grips his shoulders. “Oh yes! Oh my god! Fuck me harder! I-I feel so good! Ahh! I’m so close...!”

Zero nodded and stood up, making his way over to Red.  He had figured he should be gentle with her, at least at first.  When he reached her, he slowly spread open her legs and put a hand on her back to bring her closer to him.  He slowly entered her pussy a bit at a time until his entire dick was inside her.