The Beach

Zero used his sword to protect his body from the worst of Nadia's kick, but still had a rough landing when he hit the sand.  He smiled a bit as he slowly stood back up.  "Not bad at all.  I kinda pegged you for normal except when you start acting different, but you have some skill after all," Zero said.

Zero tightened the grip on the hilt of his sword and ran at Nadia again.  When he swung, he aimed in such a way to try cutting off her swimsuit.  He figured that if she was embarrassed, she's lower her guard and make it easier for him to gain an advantage, even though he wasn't trying to kill her.

'Perfect, now for the other side,' Zero thought, but he had to change his plans when he saw Nadia's leg stretch.  He tried to make another ball of darkness to fire it at her, but when he was tripped by Nadia's feet, he let go of the ball and instead ended up firing it at the ground in front of Nadia, sending sand flying into the air.

When Zero saw Nadia stop spinning, instead of going for the attack, he jumped back to get some distance.  'That's a low move.  If that's how you want to play, then two can play at that game,' Zero thought.  He ran at Nadia again, but unlike before, he tried to get behind her.  He made his sword dissapear and reached out for her chest, remembering how she reacted the last time he had groped her breasts and deciding to use that to his advantage.

“I thought you were actually possessed, I... I’m just confused! You’re turning me on after trying to attack me, it’s weird...!” She does grab his dick then, but now her position causes her swimsuit to slide off, now only being held up by Zero’s hands on her breasts.

"Where I come from, the world was made in the aftermath of a huge battle between a guardian angel and a great demon.  Dark power is, as it's name implies, pure, unchanneled, darkness made into power.  Powerful, but it can corrupt the mind, destroy the body, and cause untold destruction.   When I was a kid, I was experimented on by a mad scientist and filled with this power, but it wasn't enough.  He also forced me to undergo a bunch of trials to boost the dark fire inside me so I could become a suitable vessel for the great demon's revival.  I have to vent the overload of power every now and again or I might lose control...or even die," Zero explained, but since he was so focused on his story, he couldn't tell how awkward it was that he was telling this story while his hands were still on Nadia's chest.