The Beach

Zero blushed, but couldn't help but stare at Nadia's body.  After a few minutes of staring without a word, he finally came to his senses and took off his shirt, handing it to her.  "H-here.  Wear this for now.  We can go and get your swimsuit fixed later," Zero said, blushing even more when he realized that even if she wore his shirt, she'd still be wearing nothing else underneath it.  For a brief moment, his thoughts wandered back to their moment back at the pool and he realized that this was the first time he had actually seen Nadia naked since the bubbles in the hot tub were covering her last time.

Nadia gasps, as her eyes widen and she bites her bottom lip. “O-oh yes...!” She glances back at Zero. “I want you to pound my ass until I’m screaming and squirt! I want to feel nothing but your cock inside me! I want you to let it all out inside me! Don’t you dare hold back! Fuck me silly!”