The Apartments

@SilverGirl20

Continued from here

Mira led Jace to the Open Sex Club's apartments. And indeed, there they were! Jace still couldn't believe the size of this club. He even spied the entrance  to what was apparently the beach on the way. This place was definitely something, Jace thought. And can people have sex in all these areas? The redhead boy still couldn't wrap his head around what this place was. Okay, one step at a time. Right now, he was with Mira and that's all that mattered.

As they entered the apartment area, Jace felt he had to ask the Faun. "So, what's the rate for this place? Like, how much is one day for a room?"

Mirror walked with him up to her apartment. She tilted her head at his question and wasn't sure how to answer. "I do not know.. I nice human from the government has offered to pay for me. I do not have any human currency but the government has paid for me to stay and eat as long as I do their silly test." She said softly. She felt bad for not being able to answer his question. She opened her apartment and led him in. She would close the door behind them and flop down onto her bed. Her ass bounced a little as she did that. 

@SilverGirl20

Oh, alright. They just let blue-skinned aliens with horns and hooves roam around in the open. They even pay for the room and board! Mira did mention that they make her do a test, but that didn't seem to be very significant since she was here in the Open Sex Club doing fine. Then again, everyone seemed to be nonplussed about the Faun's presence. It appeared only he was bothered about it. "I see." That was Jace's only response to all of that.

Mira let Jace into her apartment where she flopped down onto her bed, her ass giving a bounce much to Jace's enjoyment. The redhead join her on the bed. There was a lot of questions swirling around his mind but ultimately, he decided to just go with the flow. "So, how're you enjoying our planet so far?"

She looked back at him and smiled as he stood in the doorway. She watched him enter the Room and flopped down near her.  Is she seemed a little confused by his question. She wasn't exactly sure how to answer him. She furrowed her brows as she thought about it deeply before speaking. "If I'm being honest, I'm a little home sick.... but I cant go home because the government confiscated my ship and everything I own.... I cant even contact my family." She let out a depressed sigh as she laid her head on her arms.  As much as she loved exploring this planet she didn't understand why they refused to let her leave. "Their tests are vary painful too." She seemed a little discouraged but the alternative was being locked in a cage in their lab. It made sense why they did so much for her though. Captive animals usually lived shorter lives while isolated in captivity so it was easy to see why they wanted to pay for her to live in the real world. 

@SilverGirl20

Jace didn't expect that answer. That all made more sense, although now he wanted the more fantastical scenario he thought. Mira was basically living here under house arrest with all her stuff confiscated and apparently the tests were painful after all. This was bad, wasnt it? This was something he should definitely report to that weird cosplayer guy. He should be able to help Mira. Hold on, was this his goal the entire time? To uncover secret government conspiracies in an inconspicuous sex club? And did Jace got roped into it with a mere three hundred dollars?!

Okay, calm down. He'll worry about that later. "D-Don't worry, Mira. I-I'm sure everything will get better." He attempted to assure the now-depressed Faun. Great job, Jace. "Uhh, sorry for bringing that up. Didn't wanna sour the mood and all."