Heyoooo!

Hi guys! Just another creative looking for a nice place to chill and meet some other storytellers--and hopefully flex my writing muscles while I'm at it!

I like a lot of things--probably too many to name off if I'm being honest. But what I tend to gravitate toward the most is anything scifi, video games, and I also have a very special fondness for professional wrestling. Oftentimes those last two interests go hand in hand, as one of my favorite things to do is create content for the WWE series of games--in which my main OC I'll probably be looking to RP the most was originally conceived.

Also, if my username is any indication, I'm very, VERY excited for the upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077! Just finished reading the lore book for it a few days ago XD

That's about all I can think to mention about myself off the top of my head. Look forward to meeting some other cool people, and maybe telling some stories together in the future! ^^

Hiya Edgerunner! Welcome to EcchiDreams! 😄 I'm happy to have read your introduction post, and I hope you're having a good time here so far! 😊 

Ooh, I do fancy some Sci-Fi media every now and then, and video games too (I keep hearing about Cyberpunk 2077 and still really need to look into it!!). I've never been big on professional wrestling though! 😮 It's something I have watched from time-to-time though whenever it happens to be on television, and I've seen how full-on some of the matches can get. xP

Perhaps there may be someone willing to do a Roleplay Cyberpunk or WWE Roleplay with you? Or any Roleplay really; that's what goes on here the most after all! ^^ If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that, I wish you all the best. Take care, and Happy Dreaming! 🌻

Thanks so much! ^^

You should DEFINITELY check out Cyberpunk if it's something that interests you! There's a lot of gameplay out for it now, and this lore book they just released last month. Tells you everything you could need to know about the game's setting, history, etc. without spoiling anything in the story, and I found it to be a really cool and interesting read! Definitely got me even more hype for the game. Haven't been this excited about delving into a game's world since Mass Effect was still a huge deal, and this game is similar on some levels so I'm really excited!

As for wrestling, yeah I get that's more of an acquired taste XD Even I don't really enjoy WWE in its current state, they've kind of lost their touch. But it's the art of wrestling that'll always fascinate me. Just such a cool and unique way to tell a story, and it's why I enjoy the games so much too, since they allow you to do the same thing.

But thanks for all the tips! I've read the welcome guide and browsed the site a bit last night. Not really sure what I want to do yet, I just knew I wanted to join because it seemed like a cool place! Think I'll settle in for a bit while I figure out what exactly it is I want to do ^^

Archived