Considering a Magical Girl Story. Maybe a 'Next Generation' Sort?

So, I've been thinking of starting some sort of magical girl story.  The focus on my side would involve an older one, last survivor of a previous team or even generation of such girls.  Very reluctantly, she realizes there is a need for a new generation to face a new threat or potential threat and it is her duty to pick and prepare the new ones as no one else is left to do so.  She is the mentor sort of character, not invincible or a goddess by any means, but vastly more powerful than the new ones.

She likely ends up sexually with at least one of the new girls, if not more, the magical girl status could lead to temporary futaism in one or more of them.  The MxF could be them getting involved with men around them or even the enemy.  A lot of sex but plenty of story around it too.  Numerous characters, but limiting it to two or maybe three players.

That's my idea for the older magical girl.  I am thinking a modern setting, despite her clothing there and the dragon.  This is only a very basic concept, I figured the details would be discussed with whoever else is involved.  I don't have any more detail in mind just yet.

• Love 1