Sibling Ménage à trois - seeking two partners FF or MF (Or both)

My idea for this revolves around a brother and sister engaging in a threesome with another partner. I'm hoping for this to be a 3 person RP. The story will vary a little depending on who, if any, will want to participate. Or if enough people are interested, maybe we can make an RP for both scenarios. Regardless, here are my ideas.

Scenario for MFF

In both of these scenarios I'll be playing the brother. In the case of two female partners I'd like one to play the sister and the other to play the brother's girlfriend. In this, the story revolves around the sister being very good friends with the girlfriend. The three of them hang out all of the time and fun times are had. One night while the brother is out. Working late or what have you... the girls end up having sex together. Afterwards, they both feel terrible and decide to tell the brother what happened. Instead of getting angry, the brother suggests they can share the g/f or even enjoy her together. This leads whoever's playing the g/f to be in the middle of the siblings more often than not, and they won't interact sexually... at first. But of course, as things go on.. the siblings get curious and eventually start getting with each other. This can lead to jealousy with the g/f or whatever other drama we'd like to interject into the story.

Scenario for MFM

Fairly similar to the previous one, just mixed around a bit. Again, I'll be the brother and the female partner playing the sister with the other male playing as the brother's best friend and the sister's boyfriend. The three of them hang out all of the time and fun times are had. They all plan to take a trip together for insert holiday here vacation. One night when they're all hanging out back at the hotel, the sister and her boyfriend start to make out heavily. So much so they kind of forget the brother is in the same room. Annoyed, but also finding himself getting aroused the brother picks the right spot try to join in. Sister is a little shocked, but doesn't protest as the guys spend the rest of the vacation threesoming the hell out of her.

And that's the gist of it. Of course I'm open to ideas and suggestions as long as the main premise remains the same. If enough people are interested, I can do both scenarios with two different groups. But for all of that it would require three female and one male. I'd hate to pick and choose, but it may come to that. Or no one will care and I'll forget about this in a week or so. xD

But I hope to find some peeps to play with. 😋

• 2 weeks later...