Adventures of Magical Girl Alexandrine Deforest AKA Diamond Sorceress (had a hard time coming up with alias, used random title generator)

I've had a mind to write stories involving this character, put up the request several other places.  My thought is this will be more about her past, how she became the last surviving member of a previous generation of magical girls and maybe a little of her interaction in the previous generation.

I'm not sure just how much I might write here, but hope to dig a bit into her background as I wait for interest in her present.  Just writing myself, sex scenes could happen but are likely to be brief and very summarized, lacking the detail more common when writing with a partner.  The image is more about her body and present mood.  I'm not sure yet to what extent the clothes are accurate, or the staff or dragon.

So yeah, I do plan on adding to this eventually, but I ended up starting a private RP related to it shortly after writing this, which has delayed it.

Archived