I SING THE BODY ELECTRIC....

large.21191412.jpg.49e258bb81a9807b83973a4af0278686.jpgIn the very near future, the science and development of robotics and artificial intelligence has progressed rapidly.  Now, you can go to Consolidated Robotics and pick out an artificial humanoid to your specifications.....tall or short, plump or slender, any race.  The robots are all standing in glass cases in rows....there's departments for maids, cooks, weighlifters, even 1950's style housewives, but the most popular department is the sex robots.

Like all the others, they look totally lifelike, right up to the blinking of their eyes and smiles.  Theyr'e all naked with a wide assortment of lingerie included.  Memory chips are included to program them to do whatever you want...as artificials, they are totally submissive with no emotions.

What the buying public doesn't know is that inside one robot's head is a manufacturing defect, something no one suspected....she has come alive.

I can play this with a guy or a girl but the robot I play will be female

Edited by KinkyKathy