i married a god?!

one day while at work finally getting a raise, became manager bump into you,a striking model and famous celebrity and out of  no where you grab me and shout "My love!" striking me in question. "what!?"

in my past lives we were lovers. you a god and me a simple human. each time we met we fell in love and married till i died. but each time i do im the only one who doesnt remember,unlike you. each time we meet in a new life you have to make me fall in love with you or admit that i do before the 'curse' bestoyed upon you ends the cycle of our rebirth each time. 

(im looking for a dom and im fine with most kinks besides,urine/scat, adult  baby/diapers and such) 

if you wanna add details or any question just go ahead and ask! here or in pms for the rp works. after we do the plot characters must be described before we rp so i know what i can do or go off exactly?