Help

• Senior Staff

Hi there, Zero! Yes, this site can be a little overwhelming at first sight. Our site offers a lot of variety, but we try our best to make things as easy to understand as we can. If you have any suggestions as to how we could make things easier to understand, we would love to hear your feedback here

As for what you can do, well, there's lots of options! I suppose the first thing I should ask is what are you here for? Most of our community enjoy erotic roleplay which you can experience through our various roleplay clubs in the club directory which you can find from the homepage. If you're more interested in private roleplay or more casual conversation, you can explore our forum index.

If you're interested in roleplaying, it's strongly recommended that you create a preferences sheet first. You can then put a link to your preferences in your profile so that anyone looking at it can see what you're interested in.

If you click on the pencil next to your username on the banner at the top of the page, you can also see a list of some other things you can create! 

I hope something I said here was of help to you and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me or any other staff member with a purple name for help!

Archived