Website firmware update

Currently I updated my phone and now I'm experiencing little longer load times or not even a load time at all I know this is controversial comment based on the contents of this message so far but hear me out I was looking at the current online dreamers and as I clicked on one that I previously messaged to go to their profile my screen freezes and I'll let you know that this is a brand new phone straight from the factory and so I don't understand why I'm dealing with this type of issue it happened to me countless times on my previous phone but I honestly thought it was my phone itself to have experienced it again on my new one I don't think that is the honest issue I think it's the website itself that is overwhelmed and I please request a resolution to this issue

• Community Administrator

Okay first of all, you should submit a ticket to the bug report area. To be honest, from what you're describing, this sounds like it's going to get in depth and technical. I will say from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Not new and fresh from the factory) I do not have any such problems and I do not think that's its an inherent issue with the site. But I am more than willing to look into it for you, and hell, I am more than willing to be proven wrong.

I will need to know the phone make, model, and what browser you're using on the phone. What exactly you're doing to elicit such crashing. But to be honest, if you're experiencing browser crashing, it could be the browser your using that's the problem, not the site or the phone itself (The hardware). There is a myriad of things that it could be, and if it's something that is definitely up with this site, I will want to take a look at it and fix it. 

So please, set up a ticket there, and I'll provide the tech support you need there.