Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Me? Cruel? Never~ >:3)

In a vanilla game? Ehh most likely not. Now in a Professor Oak's Challenge or some of those Pokemon in Fan Games an ROM Hacks, fuck those catch rates, chuck the Master Ball and don't hesitate.

Would you level up a Lvl. 1 Magikarp normally? No EXP Share and no switching while training, pure Struggle till 15 XD

What a...specific superlative comparison XD More of a Kate Upton guy myself X3. Ammm to anwer that question, no, I don't have the patience to Shiny Hunt. My patience extends to Professor Oak Challenges, and no more. 

Imma ask a question that my friend asked me, and it's kinda gross so, warning there:

Spoiler

Would you date Emma Watson, if Emma Watson would pick her nose, eat her mucus, and want to transfer it to your mouth via a kiss?

A more sane question though:

Would you consider a post-coital cuddle the best form of after-sex activity?

Eyes are a HUGE factor for attractiveness for me. Having Ms Daddario's staring up at me while slobbing the nob? Biggest nut of my life guaranteed. Also no to the hidden question. What? No. Stop it. Get some help, cute bro's friend.

To answer your question, abso-fucking-lutely. But I'm a romantic. I love to give affection. My first ex had this really weird ritual where she bought the beverage called Izze in packs, specifically for after sex, which we had A LOT of. She would always take the first sip right after sex and kiss me and let it flow into my mouth. It was weird, but it was also hot as fuck lol.

I don't have a follow up question. Shit. Would you actually drink out of a collector's cup you get at a theme park?

Yes, I collect comics, TMNT and Star Wars figures, and Marvel, and a lot of other shit, and Pokémon cards, and Godzilla stuff, and horror merchandise including toys, props and Halloween masks, retro video games, basically anything that strikes my fancy with is unfortunately way too fucking much.

Do you have a favorite team playing in the world cup?

Yes, I played soccer in middle school and hockey through highschool, we actually had a hockey class that we had approved for a PE elective course. it was AWESOME. I have a lot of scars on my fingers and hands that are hardly visible now, but all from hockey lol. Basically anything where teams go across a distance to smack or kick something into a net that is guarded by an intimidating fellow. I'm also fond of lucha libre. Watching, not doing.

Have you ever been to any live games?

Archived