The Resort

@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy

Makoto was not one to just let a tease go unreturned, so when Yasui kissed him and began grinding her luscious rump against him, he responded by drawing his hips back a little before delivering a short but sudden thrust forward, sliding his manhood back into the depths of her cunt and bumping the thick head against her cervix. When their lips parted, he returned her words with a tease of his own.

“Oh? What a shame. Would’ve liked to find out what the milk from these premium milk machines tastes like,” he told her jokingly as his hands snaked around to her front and cupped both of her tanned mammaries, giving them a hard squeeze, fingers sinking deep into her soft flesh while also pinching her nipples.

Leaning close to her ear, he nipped at it playfully, making a suggestion.

“Why don’t I give your other hole a nice creampie next then? Can’t get pregnant from a load deep in your ass, no?”

• Love 1

@badassblonde

"Heheh, I bet you can. Only took a few minutes of us talking, and you bravely letting me do what I wanted out in the halls to know you're not just an ordinary beauty..." There was something beautiful about being with girls likenher... Not too quick to jump into doing the nasty so hastily and instead taking their time to warm up both parties... Tease them with the possibilities, get them hooked. The way her lips and teeth traveled, his breathing quickened, light groans escaping his throat while she sucked on his neck... Oho... "You trying to leave your mark on me? Kinky, aren't you...?" 

Yet despite his words, he showed no signs of stopping her, letting her have her way with him. She could certainly be a little unfair though... Teasing him to such a degree, her pussy right there, and not letting him inside.  She was in control now, and she let him know as she held him down, playfully wiggling against her and flashing his teeth with wicked, bratty delight before the 'threat' came out. Needless to say, it certainly brought him in line.

"Alright, alright, you win... Just couldn't help it, you've got me all excited right now and I just... Can't... Take it..." He whispered, giving her a heated stare before he relaxed his body, arching his legs and calming himself. "I'll be your good boy and behave... I can't always be a brat." He smiled cattily, moving his hands behind his head to gaze into her eyes. 

@Gardsorm

Liv blushed slightly, but continued moving on top of him. Flattery wasn't new to her, but something felt different here. A chuckle escaped her lips and she smiled, pulling back to look down at him. "Well, you know, I do have to show everyone you've been with me." She winked before moving her lips back to his, shoving her tongue in to meet his. It danced in his mouth, twirling around his and then her teeth clenched around his bottom lip, lightly tugging at it. 

His frustration with her was absolutely sexy, and it turned her on all the more how eager he was for her to continue her assault. But as he relaxed, she began to move against him, twirling her hips in circles with him inside her. "Mmmm...don't worry. I can be a brat. Too. That's why I know how to handle them." She winked, pushing herself up so that she was sitting upright, her hands cupping her breasts as she bounced on his cock. 

"Enjoying the show?"

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

@badassblonde

"Oh, so I'm just another conquest, am I? I see how it is..." He faked a sniffle. Despite the words he used, it was clear from the look on his face that he didn't mind this thought at all... Maybe he didn't even see it negatively at all. They were just two, horny students getting it on with a little bit of talking dirty between them. "Guess it's my job to wear them with pride and advertise you then, hm? Heh, imagine if it made you even more busy..." Any further remarks, however, were swiftly silenced by her skillful tongue, pillaging his mouth with practiced movements much like his own, inhaling through his nostrils so as to not need to break the kiss when she took his breath away.

'You can have all the fun you want, but I'm going to miss being under you like this when we graduate...'

So even she could be a brat, eh? He knew full well he would probably be a pushover to her, spoil her rotten a bit and let her get away with murder. He liked the mischievous ones, the ones who knew how to bide their time until they could take the top. "Hmhm! So that's it, you see me be a brat for a little and think you've got me all figured out? Maybe I should surprise you one of these days this week... Ever fought for the top?" He was being positively cheeky now, licking his lips as she pulled back from their kiss. He wanted to savor every bit of her taste, consign it to memory, make it unforgettable... Along with how she loved to display herself.

The brilliant redhead was quite the showgirl, rearing herself and rocking with just her hips, allowing him to see just how easily her pussy could devour his cock. However, she stole his gaze by handling her breasts right before his eyes, his teeth flashing and chewing on his lower lip. "I think enjoying is an understatement in this moment... Come on, let me grab a little something, nibble on a nipple... Trying to behave is literally torture while you're dancing right there!" It was a playful complaint, but one he honestly meant. However, if she gave him an inch, he was liable to take a mile. Would she let him before she got her full satisfaction? His dick twitched with need, precum oozing from the tip... Perhaps he was close to busting. 

She wouldn't have very long before she needed to decide how she wanted to handle it. 

Edited by Gardsorm

• 2 weeks later...

@Moon Hound Hati

Yasui chuckled and moaned softly from the sudden thrust and the loving attention he was giving her breasts, already beginning to feel the need for another round, despite how they’d only finished a second ago. Clearly, she was enjoying this a lot more than one might’ve expected. Guess being a lead on the swim team gives you great perks when it comes to stamina.

Hearing his suggestion, she gave him a sinister, toothy grin, licking her lips and saying,

“No, guess I can’t~”

Before he could even begin to respond, Yasui shoved him to the ground on his back, climbing on top of him and straddling him between her legs. She teases him a little more by slowly grinding herself along his abdomen and massaging his chest, all the while giving him a needy, sultry look,

“But I’ve let you be on top already…now its my turn~”

She said, lifting her hips just enough to depositing herself over his lap and press his cock against her ass. Just from a little touch, he could already tell this hole might even be tighter than her pussy, and we all know how much she can squeeze down there~

Without any more waiting, Yasui began to sink down onto him, sliding his cock into her milk-chocolate ass with a little difficulty. After all, he was rather huge, and we’ve already established what a tight bitch she is. Eventually, she managed to take the whole thing inside her, her whole body shivering from the strain and bliss,

“O-Oh fuuck…shit…Feels even bigger than some of my dildos back home~”

She said, groaning with a mixture of pain and pleasure as she began to shake her hip, her ass gripping his cock like a fist. She was lucky her pussy juice had already lubed her up a bit beforehand, otherwise this might not have been such a successful venture.

• Love 2

@Gardsorm

"Maybe you are, does that bother you?" She could tell from his face and the tone of his voice he wasn't serious, that he might even enjoy being used by her. She chuckled, sucking on another spot on his neck. "Free advertisement, isn't this a nice gig? Not that I need the help getting any action." She dove back down, wrapping her mouth around his, tongues tangoing quickly, neither getting enough of the other. "And who says this has to stop at graduation?" The grin she gave him as she sat back up, riding him nicely said all he needed to know, she'd be down for anything anytime with him. 

When he made his next comment, Liv smirked, leaning back down so her mouth was close to his, but not quite touching. Her breasts hung so that her nipples were gently rubbing against his chest, though he had not yet been given permission to use his hands. Biting his bottom lip slightly, she looked at him, sensually rocking back and forth so her hard nipples also moved up and down his chest. "Fought for the top? Please, that's like a Tuesday for me. But let me tell you something," she leaned down near his ear, whispering the lsat part, "I usually win.

"And I don't think you need to wonder why." She accentuated what she meant in that moment by kissing him again, passionately, and as per his request, shifting so that he could get his mouth on a nipple. "There you go. You've been so good, here's your reward." Her hand continued to pinch and roll the nipple as she waited for him to take over, her hips continually rocking on his cock, changing pattern and speed all the time. 

• Love 1

@badassblonde

"If I told you yes, would you believe me? ... Because I would absolutely be lying." As if it needed any real explanation, but whether LivLiv wanted to maintain that realization or the illusion of it wasn't Takuya's primary concern so much as her enjoyment of the situation. Watching her movements were akin to watching her dance as he breathed slowly, making the pulse in his neck beat faster and making it far easier for her to find and suck on. By tomorrow he would be walking out of here and onto the beach with bruises and he wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

"... H-huh? How did you know what-" He was going to ask how she knew what he had thought, but maybe he was just that easy for her to read... Maybe he looked like a sad puppy who knew it wouldn't be able to play anymore... But the delight was evident on his features as her kiss silenced his sentence and his tongue lunged into action, wrestling with and dancing around hers. His cock twitched and shuddered, a small reminder to the male that the pressure wouldn't be contained much longer.

Gods, how she loved to push the envelope with her attentive and titillating movements. She was so close now, her peaked nipple brushing his own bare, rising and falling chest. Mist welled in his eyes as he wanted to tell her he was going to erupt soon... Few times had he encountered someone as playful and thorough as she was, and it left him wanting more. His tongue lashed the lip where she nibbled, as he grinned. "Just a Tuesday? Guess I'm gonna have to go at you every day of the week to see how else you surprise me then..." His eyes went half-lidded as he lost his focus for a moment at her admittance, his hip jerking up against hers. There was a small jet of cum that plastered her channel, but he fought to try and make sure nothing else erupted within her. 

"S-shit, I almost came... Why do you have to be so... So alluring? Ggh..." His head was a fog of haze and lust, and... Being rewarded with a go at her nipple was... While very enjoyable, something that also threw him over the edge as her movements gave him no rest. He uttered an audible "FUCK!" as he broke her rule right as she tried to give him a treat, grabbing her hips and pulling her up and off of his cock before it erupted. Small ropes of jizz lanced out and up, threatening to plaster themselves against her pelvis before they fell back upon his own. He looked flushed and dazed, shaking his head and laughing. "T-too close... Much as I would love to... Mm, love to suck on them... I don't deserve it now." He gave a sheepish grin, perhaps not as apologetic as he should have been, but he wanted to avoid mishaps until the rules were clear. 

"Give me a moment, and we can continue where we left off... If you don't mind the close call, anyway." 

@Gardsorm

She grinned down at him, watching the way he watched her and loving every second. Moving back to his neck, she continued to leave marks, getting enjoyment out of the idea that everyone would see them. Clenching around him, she could feel his cock throb with every move she made and it just made her want to go harder. Not now, Liv. Don't give him the satisfaction just yet. So instead, she slowed, making the moment last and absolutely torturing the poor soul underneath her. 

At his remark about getting her everyday of the week, she smirked, responding in a sultry whisper, as close to his ear as she could get. "And what makes you think you deserve me every day?" She pulled back, grinning, and she could feel his eyes boring into her, almost unable to control himself and it just made her want him all the more. It wasn't long before he'd had about all he could take, and it seemed that when she gave him his reward, it was all too much for him. As he lifted her off him, she chuckled, feeling little drips of his seed sputtering out at her above him. 

Rolling over onto the bed next to him, she grinned, moving her hand back to her breast, continuing to finger it desperately. Liv may have sent him over the edge, but she was enjoying herself just as much, and she could feel she was close. Her other hand quickly moved between her legs and as he got up to clean off, she began circling her clit with her thumb, moaning softly. Her eyes rolled back and she inserted a finger inside herself, continuing to use her hand to handle her breast. Her hips moved against her fingers as she added another and then another, unable to hold herself back from the pleasure she yearned for. 

She looked up at him, pleading in her eyes. "Hurry back, I'm absolutely drenched."

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

@badassblonde

"Hmm... I dunno... I guess for starters because you know how to handle a mischief-maker like me. I'm also a fun-loving personality who'll always encourage you to find something fun and kinky to do and maybe let me join in... Of course, I seem to have an issue of not being able to hold my load long enough, but I'm going blame you for that. I don't get deep, affectionate, thorough teasing like that every day." Takuya laughed as he laid out on the bed, collecting himself. Liv was beside him on the bed, keeping herself right at the peak of pleasure, which meant he couldn't leave her alone forever.

"Mmm, that's a juicy snack if I ever saw one, but I think it needs a different kind of attention~" The pink-haired male smiled, sitting up on the bed and moving himself near the frenzied redhead. Moving up behind her, he reached down to take hold of his engorged cock, whipping it gently against her plunging digits to get them to either stop or at least give him a little room to slip in there. Once reservations were made, he smiled and scooted closer, pressing the tip of his dick against her swollen, needy cunt, pressing the tip inside slowly. 

"Ffff, I've been waiting for this..." his voice grunted gently, his chest up against her back while he wormed one arm under her own to wrap around her front, grabbing a breast to playfully maul with his hand. His other hooked under her leg, holding it up to leave them spread and make her channel tighten a bit. "Gods, you're so soaked down there, Liv... I can almost hear myself plunging in there over my breathing and your moaning." He teased lightly, beginning to roll his hips  to stir his cock. She had gotten him to cum once, but now he wanted to make sure her own inhibitions were released enough that she could enjoy a good release like he did. 

@Gardsorm

As he spoke, she continued to move her fingers inside herself, and though she chuckled at his remarks, she also moaned loudly as she began to reach the peak of her pleasure. She attempted to respond, in between panting and moans. "You know...you make...mmmmm...some very good....points." Of course, she had been teasing anyway, after what had already transpired, she was positive she'd want to see more of him after this. In fact, she was pretty confident she could spend the rest of the trip right here with him and be perfectly content. She didn't often find someone that kept her occupied in quite that way. 

Soon enough, he was sliding up behind her, and she slipped her fingers out, using her hands to steady herself on the bed as he entered her. A long, pleasured moan escaped her lips as she gripped the bedsheets, sliding herself backwards to take him as deep as possible. "Oh...fuck..." All the teasing and messing around had been fun, but there was surely nothing like a big, juicy cock to fill her up just right. Her eyes rolled back as he wormed his way inside and she continued to rock backward as if begging for just another inch. 

As he wrapped an arm around and fiddled with her breast, she could feel herself already climbing that wonderful hill of pleasure. Then he lifted her leg and she could hardly hold it in anymore. His voice spoke sexy words and he was right, she was absolutely drenched, and it was all thanks to him. After only a couple thrusts, she let out a loud, breathy scream, trying to push back on him more and more, even with only one leg on the bed. As she orgasmed, she clamped one hand over her exposed breast, fiendishly pinching at her nipple to make the sensation all the better. She began to come down, but she wasn't ready for it to be over. "Don't you dare stop."

• 11 months later...

As a young transfer student who was still very much in the process of getting used to life in Japan, Sidney wasn’t exactly thrilled when she got the news that her class would be going on a field trip to a nudist beach…and all students would be required to spend their stay at the resort completely naked. The very thought of it made her so embarrassed she thought she might pass out at times. Still, rules were rules, so she had to go along with it. Hopefully no one would stare at her too much. Pft. Not likely, given what an incredibly sexy figure she had, even for a tomboy.

She spent the bus-ride simply playing on her phone and listening to music, trying not to think about how everyone around her was about to be naked in the next few hours. Said hours did pass eventually, and Sidney and the rest of her class found themselves outside a massive, rather lavish-looking resort which looked fit for celebrity parties. She gulped softly as she gazed up at the massive building, half in awe, have nervous,

“How the hell did our school afford this?”

She wondered before the teachers started their announcement of the rules and codes of conduct while at the resort. When it was mentioned that wearing clothes was merely discouraged, Sidney felt a glimmer of hope that maybe she wouldn’t have to show off her goods as much, but another student was quick to smother that hope by telling her ‘discouraged’ really meant ‘forbidden if you wanna keep your good grades’. That disappointed Sidney a bit, but all she could do was swallow her pride and live with it.

After setting everyone up in her locker, and stripping down to her birthday suit — save for her glasses — she spent a good amount of time trying to hide behind corners and such to avoid being seen, but she eventually got to a point where she just tried not to look at anyone else instead. With her new strategy, she went outside to do a bit of sun-bathing on the beach, riding the the warmth of the sun on her skin did wonders to soothe her nerves.