Hey there! Nice to meet you~

Hello everyone and welcome to my Introduction Thread!
I hope that you are all doing well enough to continue on with your lives, even though it gives you just enough reasons to just end it.
I'm not that good in writing much about myself, so I will atleast try to give you some sort of insight of who I really am in a real life spectrum.
Well, I've been roleplaying from an early age (12, I think!) and I was in love with it ever since. Though, I have grown out of it as I became older and faced my teenage years.
My life became abit hectic from then on, so I had to give up such a hobby in order to get it back to track. But since Rona isn't dying down and I'm required to stay home for most of my time, I decided to just waste my time on here and get into my creative spot again. I love to be able to meet potential partners who are great in both aspects of roleplaying and just chatting normally.
So if you ever need a gal to do some good old Hentai plots with you, then don't hesitate to message me cause we will definitely have something good in common.
Well, that is all from me for now! Hope to see you in the PM's!

Love,
NottyTiffy

*P.S: You can just call me Tiffy! That's my character's name aswell as my own so I don't mind it much. Let's just stay simple 

Archived