The Magic Palace Game Center

Ladies and gentlemen, the day has finally arrived.  After 3,000 years, I finally decided to stop being the physical embodiment of Hilda from Three Houses and got around to making this.  For the sake of context as to why I'm making this in the first place, Lately, I've just been making new statuses whenever I finish a game and give my short final thoughts on it, but back when I finished Nocturne back in April, I said in a throwaway line, and I quote, "One of these days, I should probably just make a thread where I can dump all my backlog nonsense instead of trying to shove it in these profile messages," so here we are about 3 months later.  Welcome to my "space where I will dump all my backlog nonsense."

Before going in, allow me to present a warning.  This is a spoilers zone.  Considering I will be giving my final thoughts on games I've finished, I will not be filtering out spoilers for the more story driven things, as explaining my thoughts on the story, which is one of my favorite aspects of a game, is important.  So, there's your warning now, so nobody can complain later if I reveal potential spoilers to stuff.

Now, with all the technicalities and introductions aside, let's get to the other details.

In Progress

Spoiler

This list is in no particular order

• The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Switch)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure (PC)
  • Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Switch)
  • Yakuza 0 (PS4)

Completed

Spoiler

Games completed in 2021, even ones not mentioned on this thread, in order this time.  Future posts will (hopefully) be linked to my endgame post.

• Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd (Steam)
  • Disney Epic Mickey (Wii)
  • Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (PS2)
  • Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon (360)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (PC)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch)
  • Zero Escape: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, Nine Doors (Steam) (Part of The Nonary Games)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses Golden Deer/Verdant Wind (Switch)
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (Switch)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation (Steam)
  • Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (Steam)

(Also inspiration for this thread may or may not have been inspired by Aura's "All the Pokemon" thread)

Archived