Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
PsychoSexual

What it means to be Dominant

PsychoSexual

This is my opinion and philosophy of BDSM. Feel free to disagree but if you do please do so in an respectful manner.

First a little about me, I have been practicing Domination or living the lifestyle if you will for almost 15 years. I have been reading about BDSM for even longer, attended conventions, munches, seminars and clubs. I am heterosexual and have owned 2 slaves. All that I write below is written from that perspective.

What is to be Dominant?                                 The simplest definition is that you are in charge and in control in a relationship. You get to set the rules, customs, rituals of said relationship.

But I would say this definition speaks only of rights not the Dominants responsibilities.

It is a surprisingly common mistake made by many who claim the title of Dominant to believe you can just order others around and expect them to do your bidding.

What is to be a Master?                                   It's a more intense, formal and serious arrengement than merely being Dominant. Your rights increase but so do your responsabilities.

The difference between the two is akin to the difference between boyfriend and husband or the difference between being a soldier and a marine.

Responsibilities                                                     - You are responsible for those who submit to you. The more submission you demand of them the more responsible you are for them.

- You want control, then know how to use it, know when to push and when to soothe. Your submissive well being is paramount.

- To achieve the above two tasks, you should know your submissive and understand her well.

The way I see it, the submissive devotes herself to you, she puts you above the rest of the world including herself, but in return you are her shield. You protect her from the world, from herself if need be. You are her protector, her guide, only then can you call yourself her Master.

Edited by PsychoSexual
Clarity and spelling errors
  • Like 4

SMFoxy

Makes sense to me.
Certainly way more fucking sense than Fifty Shades of Shit Grey. 🙃

• Haha 1

PsychoSexual
8 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

Makes sense to me.
Certainly way more fucking sense than Fifty Shades of Shit Grey. 🙃

Thank you. Though it's low praise that book had about as much to do with BDSM as Harry Potter book.

• Like 1

SMFoxy
4 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

Thank you. Though it's low praise that book had about as much to do with BDSM as Harry Potter book.

Fifty Shades of Slytherin.

• Haha 3

Xeno

I completely agree with you, that's how it should be ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• HoltSajin
      By HoltSajin Deactived
      Currently closed for RPs. Will update as soon as I'm able to accept more.

Hiya!
      I’m new to this website so I guess this is technically my “debut” of sorts. I’m looking for RP partners that would be wanting to RP with me based off of the tags and preference sheet provided in this bulletin. I have around 8+ years of experience RPing and I can be relied on when it comes to creating an interesting story, as well as proper grammar and lengthy replies if requested. The overall goal is being able to have a good time and create an awesome story with whoever would be interested. I’m currently looking for a long-term RP partner 1:1 for the related kinks that I’ll list below. 

Favorited Kinks
      -Weight Gain Male/Female (Preferably Male)
      Either it being magical, progressional, feederism (slob is fine, just not overly eccentric. Humiliation/Teasing would be part of this as well if desired), quick, or anything in relation. 
      Belly Expansions are also on the table, depending on request. 
      -Rapid Female Pregnancy (Will not do male)
      This can include through different means such as: alien impregnation, magical methods, scientific methods, or anything in relation. 
      - Breeding
      My longer list:  https://www.f-list.net/c/holtsajin
      Warning: Please no underage characters and RPer. This would suggest sexual themes and we don’t need that underage stuff up in here, yaknow?

Things that I will never write:
      - Vore
      - Scat and other related fetishes
      - Anything in relation to rape
      -Underage characters or pedophilia
      -IRL characters
      -Cruelty fetishes/Gore
      - ABDL/Diapers
      -Farting fetish

Replying with just a few sentences will make it extremely difficult for me to reply properly since it’ll leave little to go off of. Having it one sided with the length of replies would dwindle the urge to continue. It basically tells me that you don’t want to put in the effort to build off of the story.
      I'm completely fine with romantic or non-romantic relationships within the RP. I can do both dom and sub, but I am more experienced with submissive roles. 
      If you wish to RP with me, don’t be afraid to DM me!
    • MiniMenace
      By MiniMenace
      Heya!
      I'm new to this website so this is kinda like a debut for me. I have ~2 years of RP experience and can be relied upon to give lengthy replies and proper grammar without question though I will ask the same of you. My main objective here would be to just have a great time roleplaying and hopefully create a fleshed out story in which we can both enjoy. I'm currently searching for a long-term or short term roleplay partner based off the tags and what I have listed here 
      My favorite kinks
      • Breeding
      • Cum-play
      • BDSM
      Here's my full list of dos and don'ts 

I do seem to have a trend going here but fear not, I am open to anything you might suggest aside from the following.
      Big no-no's
      • Rape of any sort
      • Underage Characters
      • Scat
      • Watersports
      • Torture
    • Sierrazion
      By Sierrazion
      Hello~ My name is Alice, I'm really interested in a relationship with you because I hear you like it rough? You like following order do't you? Me makin ye' buy things for me, me pushing you when you take too long, me doing what I want~ 
      Well, I'm interested in you too~ Come on then, message me already wazzok, I'll be real miffed if you din't. 

So I've recently gotten into playing a Dom, so I'm looking for another opportunity to try it. My pairing in mind involves my character Alice, a British student whose likes to control other people. There's several ways this RP can go based on what we enjoy, but it could involve any of the following tags.
      Possible Variations:
      Yandere-Alice is alittle too obsessed with you.
      Relationship-The couple end up together and its a healthy Sub/Dom relationship. 
      Couple-They end up a monogamous couple, perhaps married, fits for a long term romance RP.
      Romance-They fall in love with each other in a long burn fashion
      BDSM-Alice is into whips and leather, which means you are too.
      Yuri-Alice is into girls, which means your her target.
      Magic-Alice is a witch with magical powers. She uses them for her own enjoyment to make the story more interesting.
      Supernatural-Monsters, ghosts, and magic rule the story.
      Non/Con-Alice likes you too much to wait. Won't do this with any real rape implications. 

Possible Settings: 
      College-The setting is a college somewhere where they meet and engage in typical shenanigans.
      School-A normal Anime school setting where the characters are 18+ but involve in normal anime style events. 
      Magic School-The two meet at a magical school like Hogwarts and fall into magical mischief. 
      Super Powers-Everyone in the world has powers, perhaps Alice uses her power of Mind control on you, or she literally burns with fire. 
      A/B/O-The world is filled with three types of people, Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. The Alphas are the strongest and control society, their overpowering scents and stronger bodies make them leaders. Betas are normal people, they have no scent. Omegas are sweet scented weaker members of society who rely on other for help but are prized as mates. Everyone has a unique scent, and go through mating cycles like animals do. Heats, Ruts, Etc. 
      Any other Variations or Settings we can talk about during creation. 
      Please message me if you're interested, I'd love to roleplay this one~ Thank you. ❤️
    • Shhhbequiet
      By Shhhbequiet
      • Hello! I’m new to this website and I’m looking for some new RP partners! 

• I am an 18 y/o female looking for a dominant male to RP with 
      • I am open to almost any plot or storyline, and I am willing to try new things! 

• Here are some plots below I have come up with, but feel free to message me and we can come up with something else or use a different plot! 

The Pool:
      human x human
      Laila, your best friend, was swimming in (y/c)‘s pool in your backyard. (Y/c)’s parents were not home. (Y/c) had a secret crush on Laila for the longest time now and often had fantasies about her. Laila smiled at you from inside the pool. “Come on! Come get in with me!” She said with a giggle and a wink. “Please? We can have some fun..”

The Photo Shoot:
      human x human
      Lydia bit her lip as she entered the photo studio. She was wearing no clothes under her skimpy dress. Lydia was doing a nude photo shoot for the first time, and was very nervous. She twirled a piece of long blonde hair around her finger as she entered. Looking around, she saw a bed where she would be posing for the pictures. Lydia saw (y/c) standing there with the camera. The fact that her photographer was male made her nervous. She walked up to introduce herself to (y/c)..

Submissive Slave:
      human x human
      In a world where all girls become slaves at the age of 18, we were taken from our families and sold at slave markets. The males came and picked out their slaves, and were eligible to buy their first slave at the age of 18. We were used for cooking, cleaning, shopping, and most commonly, sexual pleasure. We had to do anything our masters told us to do. They chose what we wore, where we slept, what we ate, etc. However, it was illegal to beat, starve, mistreat, or fall in love with your slave. However, many had secret romances and hid them from the world. (Y/c) was at the market, looking for a new slave. (Y/c) stopped in front of the room Layla was being kept in. Her long black hair dangled behind her as she stood there in a skimpy black lingerie. Their eyes met, instantly locking. (Y/c) pointed at Layla. “Who’s that one?” 

One Wish:
      Neko girl x human
      (Y/c) was walking down the street one day, when (y/c) saw a box sitting on the sidewalk. (Y/c) opened it, to see a small black kitten with green eyes. She looked up at (y/c) and let out a weak meow. (Y/c) scooped her up and carried her to your apartment where she was given food, water, and a bath. As (y/c) dried the fuzzy kitten in a towel, (y/c) looked away for a moment only to hear a girl say “Thank you for saving me! In return, I will give you anything you wish!” (Y/c) turns around to see a cute girl with long black hair and green eyes looking up at you, with a towel wrapped around her.

• Corey
      By Corey
      I'm a young, male submissive.
      1. I'm looking to RP with someone who is willing to be a female dominant. I'm looking for a Dom that is willing to play with magic as I'm looking for a Dom that will slowly turn into a giantess or force me to slowly shrink. Which ever tickles my Mistress' fancy. Size Difference is the name of the game here.
      2. I'm a huge fan of bondage and am looking for a Dom who is ready to tie me up however they see fit. Spread Eagle, tied to chair, hogtie, leash, dominatrix. Whatever pleases my Mistress. In addition, I'm ready for my Dom to make me wear a collar.
      3. I am interested in diaper fetishes where my Dom either puts me in a diaper or denies me permission to use the bathroom to see how long I can last.
      4. And I'm looking for a Dom who all around is interested in telling me what to do. To make me obedient to her.
      Pain play is my biggest hard limit.
      These can be separate RP sessions or they could be combined. It's up to my Mistress. If a female Dom is interested in any or all of the above, I look forward to RPing with you. Check my preferences for more information and be sure to ask any further questions you may have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.