The Chapel [OCCUPIED]

"But of course...servants of the Lord have to make sure that sinners are able to be pure again!", she pants out in delight and to tease back to him. Her tummy, otherwise fully flat and neat, now has a visible and thick buldge running half way down her body, adding to the lewd sight in the room. The heavinesss of her boobs is immense and also makes for a lovely sight as they swing and ripple around, just like her fat girly ass cheeks."Ohhh my my...such a willingness to purge yourself...you must really be aching for it! Mmmmmmmm, I can feel the sin just overflowing within your body!", she growls in delight and pushes back hard to increase the pleasure for both of them. Meanwhile, her inner walls clench and tighten more and more around him.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

"As you can see Im a really sinful guy." He said pounding her tight little pussy with his big thick dick, stroking every part of her tight sopping pussy with that hard veiny man poll. Her big tits bouncing higher and higher the harder he moved his hips, pounding her with a seemingly insatiable lust. He reached out to her and cupped those big tits, rubbing them slowly and stroking her nipples between his fingers. His moans echoing through the chapel as he continued his hard steady pace." Well the confession booth is the perfect place to cum clean." He said pumping that hard meat through her. It was so thick that she could even see the crown and the veins of his dick bulging through her flat stomach.

• 4 weeks later...

"Not only can I see it...I can feel it to my core...and I shall purge all of it, I promise. You shall become whole and pure again!", she groans out heavily in response. She humps her butt back and forth, expertly and effortlessly meeting his own thrusts, bringing increased pleasure to both of them and a wonderful sensation all around her inner walls. Her bodily curves and assets bounce, jiggle and jump around more wildly, faster and with a greater view for the client surely. She soon feels his hands grope her mega sized girl tits, making her moan a bit harder and deeper too."Ohhhh, for sure! Mmmmmmmm, you have a lot of confessing to do! Good thing my body is perfect for cleansing the human soul", she pants out and feel her own climax slowly approaching.

• Love 1