❖ Welcome To My Introduction Thread ❖

Hello and welcome to my Introduction thread.
How are you doing this fine day? I hope that you are doing fine even if it may seem to be hectic all around us.
First of all, I would like to give you my thanks for reading this post. I've seen others do it, so I thought it would be best to participate in it aswell.
As you can clearly see from above, I am Broken_Hell or if that is to long for you to pronounce than I suggest you just call me Valery or Val for short.
Now, where do I start....

❖ Real-Life ❖
Outside of this whole roleplaying hobby, I'm currently in Uni trying to get my bachelor's degree in Economics. I'm hopeful enough to finish it this year.
I don't have much bright plans for the future other than finding a good partner to settle with aswell as upstarting my career as an accountant.
I don't really like chatting much about my real self, since I love to be the mysterious type on these sites. 
All I can really say is that I really love roleplaying with all of you so If that's what you are into then we won't be having any issues in the future.
In terms of my sex life, I've been plowed by a handful of guys already so that's working out for me. But I have a few kinks that are better left imaginative than experimented on.

❖ Roleplaying ❖
Roleplaying has become quite a hobby for me after I've discovered it around 6 years ago. I loved playing someone else than myself, since I'm free to change my personality and character.
It has become quite benificial for myself, since it stimulates my brain aswell as my desires. At the age of 17, I've been getting into more erotic roleplays and that really was an eye-opener for me.
Through the years, I've learned more about myself and my kinks that genuinely surprised me. For example: I'm a big fan of rape in roleplaying form. That's something I would have never guessed.
Hence, why I am on this site. I'm in search of roleplayers who have a sense for the more darker aspects of sex. May it be underage, cheating or the in the involvement of blood...I'm up for it.

❖ Thank you's ❖
Oh! You've made it to the end of my post. I hope that it was informative about my true self and the reasoning why I've joined this site.
I wish you a good day onwards and I hope to form a benificial and potential partnership with you. See you!

spacer.png

Hey there! I see that it's going to take awhile now. Hopefully you guys can keep me company until it gets fixed! 

Thank you for the welcome and I definitely will!

Archived