Back in Town

Howdy! Name's Matty! I used to be pretty active around here but life happened so I had to take some time away. But I'm back now! Unfortunately, most of the folks I used to know don't seem to be around anymore, so I figured I should reintroduce myself to everyone.

I've been writing roleplay for a looooong time, much longer than ive been writing smut, but I've been writing smut for almost 12 years now. I'm also going to school for English with a focus in Creative Writing, so you can always expect at least a half decent quality from me~

One of my favorite parts of the roleplay is coming up with a plot and ideas for it with my rp partner, so i quite enjoy the more story driven smut. But i also like the more to the point pure smut rps as well, so both are good!^^

I roleplay a lot of things, but I'm terrible at writing smut as a woman, so I prefer to write as a male if I can help it. If that doesnt bother you and you're interested, feel free to check out my prefences page or message me! I'm really excited to get to meet and write with all the new people here ~

Archived