Main OOC

3 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Thanks!! @Busterbugs

Where do we put in our character descriptions? 

If they are a character that is native to the fantasy world, you can put them in the Native character topic and if they are a human that got transported to the new world, you can put them in the Transported Human Characters topic.

Most certainly. I've quite a bit of world building I've done in the past for dnd campaigns if we wanted to use any of it. Some of it needs put down on paper, but I can work at doing that if you'd all like.

Beyond that there's always the option of using something that's more fleshed out like forgotten realms, or starting from the ground up. I know of a few random world generators we could use and then fill in the blanks for, one of which I think might work particularly well for this generates land masses, kingdoms, and borders.
https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/
You can also look at biomes, it generates military situations. Hell you can even edit it if you want it to be just a bit different. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Venari99 said:

Most certainly. I've quite a bit of world building I've done in the past for dnd campaigns if we wanted to use any of it. Some of it needs put down on paper, but I can work at doing that if you'd all like.

Beyond that there's always the option of using something that's more fleshed out like forgotten realms, or starting from the ground up. I know of a few random world generators we could use and then fill in the blanks for, one of which I think might work particularly well for this generates land masses, kingdoms, and borders.
https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/
You can also look at biomes, it generates military situations. Hell you can even edit it if you want it to be just a bit different. 

If you want to help me start fleshing out this world, we can do it in the World Building OOC. I would love help and you probably have more experience then I do at that.

• Like 1