hihi I'm new here!

Greetings all,

My name is Izzabella. Genuinely, I blame my parents. I prefer to go by "Izzy" instead, it's cuter, don't you agree?

I've never really roleplayed on a forum or anything like this before, and I've been spending my time reading the rules thus far. Most of which seem perfectly reasonable. I'm still kind of settling in to this community so any hints and protips fired my way will be welcome. I'm a quick learner.

It's like 2:30am here in the UK so I'm going to try and get some sleep and come back tomorrow.

Oooh and some feedback: the use of purples and blacks on the dark theme looks really good and the use of purples on the site as it's main colour is a gutsy choice. as someone who LOVES purple, I approve greatly. ❤️

Welcome. Thank you for participating in the forum game that I created. If you are unsure about how to roleplay, a good idea is to do some short private rps since it can help you get the feel for things. The main thing I think that you should concern yourself with though, is to always do your best in everything that you do.

Archived