Can't unlock a topic in my club?

Hi! I seem to be unable to unlock a topic in my club. I am sure I tested it earlier and it worked, but maybe it's on a timer or something? (The option has just entirely disappeared, and I can only pin/unpin now.) Anyway, since I can't edit it when it's locked, that's a problem because it's a rules document and I want to update it, now and likely several times in the future.

If locking means I lose access to the topic, then I'll avoid it in the future. But in that case it would be nice if an admin could unlock it for me. Thanks!

Edited by ETValkyr

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Novaer said:

Apologies for not replying to this sooner, I've been a little busy, but I did eventually get around to unlocking this for you back on the 28th July. 

My apologies, again.

No problem. I posted on the support forum a while after this, I just didn't find it at first (it's very sneaky, or maybe I'm just not very perceptive!)

Edited by ETValkyr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up