Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have some basic questions that need answering. I want to run an ERP campaign that revolves around the characters playing demons and going through an adventure with some sex as well. I was wondering how it's possible to start a private role play, and if they can be more than one person. Anyone interested that sees this can contact me as well! (I'm hopefully looking for a good mix of both female and male players that like a wide variety of kinks.)

• Senior Staff

Hi, @~poppet.hell~! Welcome to our community! If you would like to create a private roleplay, you'll first need to find fellow roleplayers! Once you've got enough people interested in the roleplay, you can create a group chat over EcchiText! 

You could also look into creating a roleplay Club as a hub for your roleplay, and make the club private so that only users with the link can view, just keep in mind that we staff will be able to see the content in it as well. If you have any more specific questions, feel free to DM me or any other staff member for further information! I hope this helps! ❤️ 

Edit: If you're looking to advertise your roleplay, you can discuss it in the private roleplayer's bulletin board or make a public status about it!

• Senior Staff
1 minute ago, Iceassassin25 said:

The private roleplay bulletin board is a good place to go if you want to post a rp idea or if you are looking for a roleplay

Both! If you have an idea for an RP, you can create a new thread, otherwise you can browse the board for other player's ideas!

Hey there poppet.hell! Sorry for taking so long to get around to replying to this. >.< I hope EcchiDreams and the community has been to your liking so far!

I just thought I'd point out that if you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

With that said, I wish you good luck, and happy dreaming~!
🌻 

Archived