The Super Power Game!

Alright folks, here's an oldy but a goody!
Name a super power, any power you'd like to have, BUT the person who comments next gets to give you a weakness! But don't forget, after you've given them a weakness you gotta post your own ability so the chain continues!
I'll start, I choose the ability to Stop Time!

You can fly, but exhaustion effects how long you can fly and high you can go. Which means if you've had very little sleep, you're just going to be floating a few inches above the ground and at a slow speed. Oh, and you have to flap your arms like a bird for the flight trick to work.

Gimme the power of regeneration. ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Let's go with telepathy, which is totally different from talking to animals.

Okay, you can read minds, but you can't turn it off. It's like listening to people talk, sure you can kind of tune out the noise, but the sound never really goes away.

Let's try...Reality Manipulation. 

• 3 months later...

You can fully manipulate every aspect of reality... but only from your perspective. Everything stays the same for everyone else. I'm sure you'll end up in a nice little padded room... but hey, to you it will look however you want 🙂

I'd like the power to control water, like a water bender in Avatar.

8 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

I'd like to be able to manipulate people's nervous systems so they can feel whatever sensation I decide... pain, pleasure, etc.

Now this is a tricky one, how about you can control their nervous systems, but you lose the ability to feel anything.

14 hours ago, Kai Ichimasu said:

Now this is a tricky one, how about you can control their nervous systems, but you lose the ability to feel anything.

Since you didn't say what power you'd like.....you are bestowed the power of being able to fuck 24/7 but can't bust a nut

Hmmm....how about never being lied to by anyone

10 minutes ago, MsCassy said:

Since you didn't say what power you'd like.....you are bestowed the power of being able to fuck 24/7 but can't bust a nut

Hmmm....how about never being lied to by anyone

That's a whoopsy on my behalf, I deserve that LoL

But as for you, sure no one will ever lie, but they'll also immediately spout EVERYTHING they're thinking to you, zero filter. XD

I'll take...echolocation for my next power.

Archived