Announcements

Alrighty so from what I'm looking at we're already up five members, which is dope imo.  You might see some (I say some but let's be honest, a lot) of the areas are still a WIP, primarily more in the Spruce Forest and Moore. Still looking for that leader for Blackthorne however,  I won't play two leaders (was pretty iffy on being one at all). The lore for vampiric powers is up, and while currently "complete" it features a few twists, such as elementary magic I'm gonna work into the apps, gonna build up on psychic powers once there's more players/characters and of course, transformations. 

Vampires are also not weak to garlic, I don't like the trope as they are already hyper allergic to some hot ball of gas God created for everyone else and some rare earth metal. If that's not just existence insulting you, putting two twigs in a cross and touching a horny bloodsucker with it will deliver a big L, is, and stabbing them in the heart with one will give them a one way ticket to hell. 

After giving some debate, there will be important NPCs throughout the setting and a log to record them, from ordinary Humans to other Vampires and Werwolves outside of Blackthorne and Midnight. Now these character are not able to be controlled by other players, just the GM that uses them for whatever purposes. We are far from doing events, those won't come till later.

As far as Werwolves go I am still working on their powers, we already know that they have supernatural prowess, meaning that they they are a dog that is not really a dog but on magical steroids. They also have enhanced hearing and smelling, so even if you put a Scratch and Sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool, they'll find it. Now I should also mention again that their abilities are a WIP, transformations vary on the individual, but weaknesses are if they're cut by silver it can be extremely lethal to them. They also have no defense against magic. Remember when I said they're a not-dog on magic steroids? Well even though they can easily send walking corpses ragdolling through the air, many centuries of existing means that these Draculas have an edge over Werwolves, they can use a variety of magic to not oy defend, but to also counter the Werwolves that could easily put them on a shirt at one point; some vampire are so strong they can easily handle a small group of wolves, but that means they'd have to make sure they have a solid strategy and plenty of prep time because even though Werwolves are supernatural animals, they still retain their Human intelligence evennif they don't show it. 

More will be revealed in the Brief hHistory of Spruce Moore. 

Also, adding some roles to the Vampires, looking at it I'm thinking it needs a pecking order. 

But! That's all I got, y'all have a blessed day!

• Thanks 1

Alright, it's been a minute but I think I'll actually have a day off to do this shit. 

There will be updates coming to ranks (names, namely the Midnight pack), added NPCs, Factions, areas to Pine Heath Town, and more that I'm gunning to get done this Monday and Tuesday.  

The Scion "Role" in the Midnight Pack will officially be closed off, however for a limited time players can create a Dhampire (Human/Vampire), only up to five will exist, so if you're maxed out on characters you can't create one, not even an NPC.

I will also introduce a new Magic/Moveset System which Blackthorne characters can utilize. And it may not be now, but eventually I'll have something unique for the Werwolves too wink wink 😉 

With that, I'm really happy to see this club thriving in its short creation, and I'm more so glad that everyone is having a good time. With going back to having two days off I'll be able to do more on here with y'all. 

If you have questions,  suggestions,  and whatever bullshit you can come up with either tag me in the OOC Chat or DM. If you want to add me on Discord (which I get to faster sometimes) it'll be: 

plänt the flytrap #8326

Until then Bitches! 

• Woohoo 1

• 1 month later...

@DoctoroMindbender @Kris @highoctagon @Azathoth @Bovine @BigBadWolf @Sinful Vampire @DreamsnThings @love_and_poprocks @Kitsuyumia @Nyx Lightner @Rena-Amane

Everyone, sorry for the ping y'all,  

As of recent we unfortunately had a good player step down from the club. It happens, it sucks, but I'm glad they were able to stick around for as long as they did. However we must move on for the sake of the club and in-game progress. I refuse to kill of a character nor classify then as never existing, as such, will still be living and elsewhere so that if the player comes back they still have a character(s) or can start anew. 

As far as the situation in the OOC discussion there were several valid poi ts regarding RP pretty much in general. All of us have cups of tea, different flavors, different styles, some of which we either like or don't.  As a standard player I don't expect anything "grandiose" or "short", I don't expect anything that's overbearing or too little. I want players to comfortable with whatever they do, and that's fine and dandy. However with leader roles its different, as you are playing the head of your faction, for example I always try to do a little more with my Alpha, Austin.

There are things to consider when taking on the role; when  playing as a leader that minimum/maximum post length and skill are raised to match that character. While the Midnight Pack leadership is based on whoever is most experienced or whoever is "strong enough," the Blackthorne Family on the other hand relies on bloodline and age for the next heir directly related to the original founder, Tiberius Blackthorne,  who was father of Alicia Blackthorne the once-current head of estate; this means direct descendants of Tiberius: including children and siblings are able to  become the next head of the family, while excluding cousins, Uncles, Aunt's,  and those outside the family (spouses, in-laws, adopted) of his majesty. It is to be considered that age plays into this as well, as one who just exceeded a lifetime (say 100 years) is thought to be inexperienced. With that in mind, one has to be careful as IC the Blackthorne Estate has allies and business partners, other Covens who watch carefully of what happens. 

In-Character Chiyako had a major character by the name of Alicia Blackthorne, leader of the Blackthorne Estate and Family. Whatever reasons she left is her own, but for Alicia she left due to a situation regarding the family business far North into Canada, where she will permanently be staying unfortunately.  With the seat vacant, it is up to the next heir of the family to take the Blackthorne name from turning into shambles.

That said, everyone has a chance to make a new character fitting of this role. If you're interested, please tag (@) me in the OOC Chat stating so, and I will have your name on a roster. I will give until 12/21 (Wednesday) for those interested to let me know, then we will start a poll from there. 

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2