Ballroom

• 2 weeks later...

Finally some peace and quiet! The room echoed with her heels clicking at each step. This was another one of the few places that was not used often enough in this humongous castle. She had been here three years already, not really having many allies she was at a disadvantage here. Adara couldn't help it, the people here just pissed her off. It was backwards and archaic but it was her home. The room looked so vast in the moonbeams that shown through the clouds; she no longer was up during the day like she used to be. The sun was usually setting whenever she woke up. This was a vampire coven and the times when active were different, that was fine she didn't mind so much anymore. Before when she was new she tended to be more apprehensive to Adam's schedule, now she was used to it. The food was good, and so was the company so she couldn't complain anymore except when the others would gossip about her and Adam behind their backs. That was all her doing though. If she had just kept her mouth shut, or contained her anger she wouldn't have embarrassed him or had him defending her all the time. She felt horrible and guilty as her behavior has done nothing but make a kind man miserable. 

Either way he told her he would meet her here in this room. Something about needing to speak about something. Rubbing her wrist of the Chrysanthemum mark her master left on her. He always made her feel wanted, safe and sane. Just thinking about him gave her butterflies. It was funny though when she first met him, she though he was a woman. He was so beautiful and his hair was, elegant and suave; Adam was a kind master and she would listen to him loyally. While she waited she went to the middle of the dance floor and smiled. Wearing a pair of black leggings and a cropped white tank top and blue hoodie she began to hum a tune beginning to at first trail in circles, before spinning and twirling. What would it be like to be allowed to join one of their balls? 

• Love 1

Adam had invited her here as today it would be empty... The solitude was perfect to spend time with her... all alone.. A few years ago he took her in as his thrall...granted at first when he took her in he simply saw her as someone with nowhere to go and in exchange for such an easy source of food he would keep her well taken care of and fed... and protected. Despite her attitude issues he found himself growing fond of the woman by the end of the first year..towards the end of the second year he had tried to convince her to bed with him he never forced her to... he would always defend her as well despite her attitude towards him. Sure he could have used his hypnosis to get every little thing he wanted to from her... he could never bring himself to do it, not to her. 

Soon enough though he vanished from the decoration... unlike Vex his disappearances didn't leave a trail and he would instead enter and shut the door smiling a bit as he saw her beginning to dance to herself... he would take a good moment to watch her before approaching "I am glad you came... want me to join you for a private little dance?" he asked offering his hand to her. He made sure to do his hair up for her.... While at first she did think he was a woman with her he actually didn't mind her thinking that at first. He moved a bit closer to her soon looking towards the area where the music was usually played . "Granted we do not have music... I can very easily make that happen" he said smiling more at her 

Edited by Sinful Vampire

While they had been together for three long years, she could never get used to his phasing into a room. He startled her and she stumbled taking his hand, her body bumped into his as she leaned against him a moment. He was firm underneath her body as she blushed, flustered stepping back still holding his hand. Standing up straighter as he closed the distance, she had to strain her neck some to look up at him. Her steely green eyes scanned his features quickly, she never got tired of how elegant he looked. His hair was also a fun touch, it was like a river of fire. "Ummm..." She clearly looked nervous but she gave him a quick smile before averting her gaze. "W-What ever you want. I was just passing the time." She tried to play off her nerves as she would use her free hand to fix her hair some. He seemed very eager today, very happy to see her. Adara couldn't understand why but still she was happy in this moment. 

"You can huh. Going to set off those illusions of yours?" She perked up some as she really didn't know how to dance. Was this a secret lesson she didn't know about? Was he going to feed today? He hadn't in some time so she was also very worried about his well being. "Are you going to teach me to dance to the music Adam?" She wouldn't dare bring up the feeding as it wasn't her place but it was gnawing at her. "What are you going to play?" Adara would put on a sweet smile for him trying to loosen up. 

• Love 1

Adam would find himself smiling a bit now as she looked up at him. He noticed her eyes scanning him and he would chuckle a bit at her nervousness "Calm yourself Adara...there is nothing to be nervous about" he said now pressing her close  watching her fix her hair. "You look just as beautiful as ever tonight" he said now deciding to compliment her and he would then break from her going to start some music for them. and he would hum a bit now thinking about what music to put on deciding on something simply and he would put it on before going back to her "No illusions... remember my trump card is hypnosis not illusions..." he said... She had seen him use his hypnosis only a couple times and it became obvious that he needed her around normally when using it as it drained him

He would then take her hand smiling a bit more now as he pulled her close "Just follow my motions... I won't be to complicated about it" he said now beginning to dance with her being slow enough so that she could follow his movements with ease. "How has your stay been this year?" he asked her now while they moved about slowly and he only grew more curious about her... He wanted to bring her closer and kiss her but he resisted that thought knowing she would be against it... so nonetheless he remained patient with her despite it being something involving her religion he had understood entirely so he would give her all the time in the world... eventually she had to give into his love for her.

Adara shivered some as his velvety words would glide along her skin. Being pressed so close she felt her heart begin to flutter some as she did enjoy this closeness. On occasion, especially when it was raining she would cuddle with him by the fire as they would read together. "N-No I look a mess. I wasn't expecting a lesson. If I had known I would have put on better shoes or something." Laughing a bit nervously she felt herself unable to calm at all, this wasn't fair! When he suddenly released her she twisted in the motion watching him walk away to turn on the music. The way he would stroll across the room was as always fun to watch. He always stood tall and make the movement look effortless. "Yes how could I forget." She stated from his correction of her previous statement. Every time he would become drained and need to feed; it was probably the only times she ever became wary of him when he fed as sometimes it would go too far. Her blood wasn't special by any means but being as old as he was then maybe it was just a taste he preferred. 

Hand being taken she startled again when he suddenly was so close to her. His other hand on the small of her back, her own taking its place on his arm. Nodding to his suggestion, she felt the heat return to her cheeks and had to look down at his feet at first once they began to dance. He was courteous with how slow he was going for her, it was deeply appreciated. "Hmm? Oh nothing too crazy of note. Others still avoid me, I guess that is for the best. Overall I can't complain." Her head still down a moment before getting used to the movements and looking up to him. The way he looked at her was how all girls wished someone would look at them. It was a look that would melt your heart and fill it back up again. 'Don't give me those eyes.. It's too much..' She said softly in her mind contemplating how this would work. He wouldn't hear her thoughts though as he wasn't using his bond in the moment. She had learned when to hide herself from him. "How was this year for you Adam?" Sweet and with a bit more confidence she would speak to him as normal. 

• Love 1

He always loved what time he got to spend with her even cuddling with her by the fire happily reading along with whatever book she was reading. He would only smile gently making her look up at him as she put doubt on herself "Nonsense... that is all in the eye of the beholder" he said gently rubbing her cheek and he would smile as she spoke about better outfits "Speaking of which I do want to take you out on a proper date" he admitted now as he turned on the music. When she talked about forgetting his hypnosis he would smile a bit now "How could you not forget?" He asked her "I seldom ever use it... and before you came into my life it was dangerous for me to use" he said now as he went back to her soon taking her hand

Seeing he startled her he only smiled as he took hold of her and let her take hold of him in a similar manner... soon enough he began to dance with her keeping the movements simple for her not wanting to overwhelm her letting her take all the time in the world to mimic his movements perfectly... when she answered his question he would raise an eyebrow "The others can ignore you all they want... all that matters is that I have you Adara" he said looking down at her his eyes trailing towards the bite mark before going back to looking her in the eyes.... as she thought he wasn't using his bond to read her mind... with her he never sought to, it was intrusive and rude and he certainly did not want her to think any less of him. Soon enough she asked him the same question back and he found himself smiling a bit "Well compared to when I first took you in....I simply thought you to be an easy source of food and I deeply apologize for that... my second year with you around I began to realize just how valuable actually you are to me... I have no clue where I would be without you... theres frequent times I forget to feed and you always remind me...and the time we spend together I wouldn't trade it for anything else" he said blushing a bit "As for this year... its been frustrating with the others...... especially that wretched donavan.... and Vex.... you know full well how that story goes" he said sighing some "But... I have you and thats all that matters to me..." he said guiding her into a different dance one a little more complicated but he was slow with her letting her take the time to learn it and if she messed up instead of scolding her he would reassure her and have her try again 'as much as you make me wait... I would be happy to wait until the end of my days...' he thought to himself

• Love 1

Adara felt so silly, clumsy and weak footed. While his words were comforting she never understood why he always seems to manage to make her feel so fuzzy inside. His hand on her cheek, felt so nice. It was cool against her heated skin and it proved her suspicions of him needing to feed soon. He always cooled when that happened not that she minded. Her eyes widened some when he mentioned a date. “A date? A proper one at that.” That made her laugh harder than she meant to. “Where would we go?” She said as he continued to lead her in the mind numbing waltz. 

As she spoke with him she noticed his eyes trailing to her neck and she felt her heart thump loudly. Subtle things like this made her feel strange, too warm inside to not give him a smile. Though her smile began to fade as he spoke about their first year together. That confession stung a bit but she already knew that. His apology was noted and she nodded closing her eyes as she counted the steps getting used to how dizzying the dance was becoming. The second year was a terrible twos scenario but he seemed to grow even more fond of her and that made her feel a little better. Opening her eyes to see his cheeks faintly flush was surprising, he didn’t express this much of himself usually. Did something happen? 

“Yes I do..” she said as her skin would crawl some at the thought of the two. Donovan never bothered her but the way he would glare gave her the willies. Shivering some she shook the thought from her mind. “I-Is that so? Hehe well then I’m happy to provide you that solace.” Her hands gripped him tighter when he changed the steps. She even helped and chirped some to herself when she visibly became flustered some more looking down to their feet. Awkwardly she began to speak. “You haven’t eaten in a while… are you alright? Is it really okay to waste time dancing!?” She would misstep here and there being corrected and trying again. Adara would look up to him and her face for once was serious as her question weighed heavily on her.

Despite her feelings he always did his best to reassure her.... he very much so needed to feed but he hated having to ask her he wanted to spend quality time with her more than he wanted to feed on her... in the first year this was not the case however it started in the second year and it became obvious in the third year. "Yes... a date a proper one rather than keeping our matters here at the castle" he said soon thinking about her question a bit "Theres a fancy little place in town thats open at night that we can go to" he suggested now 

It hurt him seeing that beautiful smile of hers fade as he talked about the years but he wanted to be entirely honest with her. While he did talk about the second year he did not care about it entirely as he transitioned to the third year... this year he was for sure in love with her but he wasnt quite sure how to show it the best.... it has been centuries since he felt love for anyone while nothing happened... he wanted to quote on quote seal the deal with her and make her his. 

When she admitted knew full well of Vex he would chuckle a bit now "Turns out he has a thrall of his own... i never knew until recently" he said .... feeling her shiver he would smile at her "Don't worry your little head.... I won't let anyone lay a finger on you" he said before blushing a bit "And I am happy that you can provide it" he said continuing to dance with her as he felt her grip him tighter he would look away as she asked that damned question... he really hated asking her for her blood so often times he forgot to indulge in these past few months.... while he neglected to answer the answer became very obvious as he went to change the motions again and ended up stumbling catching himself on her... hoping she wouldn't notice it to much he attempted to get the dance going properly again.

Her eyes dreamy in thought just watched him as he spoke. His way of being always naturally hypnotized her. When he spoke she began to reach up but stopped herself. He was like forbidden fruit that she was wary of plucking from its branches. He was so sweet, he never made her feel like she was just a blood bank even if that’s how it started at first. She appreciated his honesty to say the least. “I-I would love to Adam. I think it will be fun!” Adara genuinely would smile up at him before closing her eyes of his dazzling gaze. There were those damn butterflies in her stomach again.

“He does?” She spoken surprised to him only to shut up when he made that promise. It definitely made her feel safe. As he avoided her question she would giggled and stumble with him some as they had an skewed moment of silence. Yeah she noticed. This worried her, made her chest feel tight. Digging her heels into the ground she stopped their dancing and would pout up at him. “You are so dense!” Here it comes that usual firecracker personality. “You can’t keep doing this! You can’t protect me if you are hungry. Not to mention you’re heavy!” From personal experience he laid in her once and she couldn’t get up as he was both taller and very heavy. Like a big dog who didn’t realize how big they were and thought they could still fit in their owners lap.

comcern and frustration was on her feature as those green eyes of hers burned something fierce. It seemed they grew brighter in her heightened emotional state and softened when she was calm and in adoration of her master. “I volunteered for this so just let me do this for you!” Her cheeks heavily rouged as she moved the choker her had gifted her long ago. “Come on you stubborn old man!” She growled and exposed her neck for him. Her artery pulsating with her quickened heart rate. This was probably the closest she ever got to him and each time the pain felt better and better. She didn’t know when she started to enjoy the feedings but it was not something she shy’d away from. 

• Love 1

Adam caught her hand reaching up but before he could stop her she stopped herself... he needed to feed and he knew it and she has gotten pretty damn good at figuring out when he needs to feed based off of his temperature. "Then after were done with our little lesson lets go to our room and get changed and then we can gom" he said wrapping his arm tighter around her. 

He looked at her in shock as she scolded him.... rightfully so to... he always denied his needs for her as long as he could anyways. He was used to her scolding him by now "Im sorry ... I just hate using you to feed... I would much rather spend time with you instead as sweet as your blood is" he said chuckling a bit as his heaviness was pointed out "Aw but you make such a comfy pillow" he said jokingly trying to lighten her mood

He would examine her beautiful eyes noticing them change... he oddly enough loved that about her. He would look at her a bit surprised as she pointed out that she volunteered to be his thrall... he would watch her move that choker he got her... he needed to get her some more of those. He found himself chuckling a bit when she called him an old man...when she exposed her neck he would look at the artery he normally sunk his fangs into... he soon pressed her much closer to him his hand gently gripping the other side of her neck to hold her still "If you insist" he said... he began licking at the spot... he purposely did this a bit sensually each time after a moment he began sucking on the spot to get the area a little numb before quickly sinking his teeth into her closing his eyes as he began to drink slowly savoring her addicting taste

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

Adara would nod to his suggestion. Their room, well Adams room was a safe space and she liked the fires he stocked in there. His arm tightening around her made her breath hitch. He was so close, there was hardly any room to move anywhere. He was like a python squeezing his prey but he was gentle about it. When he apologized she felt a little guilty but not enough to drop it. Then the pillow comment made her whole face beet red and heated. Why did he have to say such things!? 

His gaze, his chuckled; made her skin squirm as she trembled in his hold. His other hand on her neck, thumb caressing her cheek. She easily could have drowned in his touch, it still felt wrong to do. Seeing him lean in she closed her eyes somewhat tight and felt his lips on her skin. Inadvertently he caused her to make soft moans and chirps as made it feel especially seductive today. Her hands gripped as the fabric of his jacket, she would gasp and pant softly. His fangs sunk in and she winced some. The initial penetration was not fun even when numbed up. Though the after affects of having her blood drank was pleasurable like massaging a bruise. Though she tried her best, her body always seemed to wriggle in his grasp. Each gulp each lick made her weak in the knees. 

• Love 1

His gaze, his chuckled; made her skin squirm as she trembled in his hold. His other hand on her neck, thumb caressing her cheek. She easily could have drowned in his touch, it still felt wrong to do. Seeing him lean in she closed her eyes somewhat tight and felt his lips on her skin. Inadvertently he caused her to make soft moans and chirps as made it feel especially seductive today. He found himself amused seeing her face go beet red from the pillow comment "Which do you prefer? Me using you as a pillow or using me as a pillow?" He asked teasingly a moment before sinking his teeth into her neck... he would drink slowly his hands slowly repositioning themselves to support her in case she found herself weak after his feeding... it never hurt to be safe. He would take big gulps of her blood relishing and savoring the taste he forced himself to refrain from.... when he finished he slowly withdrew his teeth and he brought her much closer so she could use him as support if he drank a little to much....however he was not quite done with her neck as he noticed some blood leaking from the puncture marks of his dangs and he dipped his head down beginning to lick at them gently cleaning away the blood until the blood just pooled in the respective spots rather than leak out of her neck and stain her clothes. "Are you alright my sweet Ada?" He asked gently making her look up at him... she could feel his warmth slowly creeping back now that he had fed.

• Love 1

Adara looked to the far corner of the room being very still. “Well I’m not sure.” Yes she did. She knew that she preferred him pinning her down for cuddles. He was a surprisingly affectionate vampire, then again they used to be human right, that probably doesn’t go away just because their heart fails to beat. She felt his hands glide along her body to help support her. Sometimes she flies feel a bit faint from these sessions. However because he had been missing months worth she was recovering better. So while there are negatives there were positives. “Mmm!” Leaning into him more she gasped some before opening her eyes to his teeth retracting.

His heated breath, the coppery smell in the air all of it was too familiar and yet always so foreign whenever it happened. She felt a trickle of warmth and a throb of pain in her neck like a bruise forming. Because of their saliva vampires had anticoagulant properties to make the drinking process easier. What you learn from the archives here was amazing. His tongue on her skin made her tremble some, she couldn’t turn to look at him, she was afraid if she did, that she might think differently of him. Ada, her nick name on his voice made her body burn something awful but she loved it. Her name never sounded so good coming out of someone’s mouth. “I’m alright I promise.” Still she stayed close looking up to him admiring the color flooding into his face. His hands holding some warmth as well. 

• Love 1

Adam found himself a little amused with that answer "Whatever you say.... I personally prefer using you as a big pillow.... I remember that night I dozed off while we were reading... despite it just being a rug.. it was the most peaceful sleep i ever had" he said to her ...... Mid bite he would press her much closer biting down a bit harder to draw out more blood hearing her gasp as a result of his bite he only smirked a bit as he pulled his teeth away from her neck "Your blood tastes as splendid as ever." he said after hearing her say she was alright... however he did not let her go knowing there was times she would lie to him.... he always felt bad if he took to much blood from her. "When you are ready to go we can head to our room" he said "We have all night and I want to spend it with you" 

He would then smile feeling her tremor due to his licking and he almost bent his head back down to lick at her more but he caught himself. Soon enough he carefully let her out of his embrace making sure she kept balance. Soon enough the warmth had fullly returned to his body and he would relax a bit more now "Seriously Adara... thank you for nagging me the way you do about my feeding..." he said looking at her... his body had been feeling stiff lately... although he didn't admit this to anyone with the fresh blood his body felt normal again..fortunately he could go long periods of time without blood.

• Love 1

Adara winced some as they couldn’t get any closer. He was giving her a bear hug at this point. His teeth digging deeper while it hurt somewhat made her knees buckle. When he pulled away she felt her cheeks flushed red and panting in his arms. When he complimented her she would pout some and get a little fiesty. “O-Of course it is. I drink my water and watch my diet and I make sure I don’t get sick. How else would you have top tier blood?” A little snarky she eyed him as she began to gain some strength but still held onto his form.

”I’m ready.” She said feeling herself coming back to her senses. How cheeky of him. That permanent smile, the soft smile on his lips irked her because it was genuine. She didn’t find herself worthy of that smile sometimes. “Yeah yeah you will continue to be nagged. We are bonded forever so get used to it.” Ada would wink at him before being released from his grasp. Still she took his hand as he held it up for her to lean into if it was necessary. “I need to change at least…” a hand wen to the bite mark before wincing softly to herself. He went deeper than normal. Putting the choker back on her neck throbbed but eventually she would get used to it.

Adam would then nod his head "I want you to dress nice... the place I have picked out I do think you will enjoy it" he said before relaxing a bit more now "Obviously though I won't force you into your nicest clothes wear what you deem necessary" he added now soon as she took his hand he pulled his hand away from her and instead wrapped his arm around her pulling her close as he guided her back to the bedroom although he looked down at her "Sorry... its been so long... I bit harder than I normally did." he said now wanting to get that apology out of the way. As each day passed on he was craving her more and more and it became obvious in his actions but still he never forced himself onto her.

(you are welcome to make the next post in their bedroom ^_^) 

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Since no one was around in the entry hall might as well try the ballroom, yeah? Fuck no! I walked into the massive room used for dances, gatherings and whatever else of the sorts, figuring maybe thete was some sort of shebang going on. Fuck Toshiro and his vague speech, if he'd just tell me that the house was damn near empty I would havs expected as much, take the steps to go to the head manager of this joint. I sighed hard into the massive room, looking around at the Moonlight that shone brilliantly through the massive windows, to the cloth-covered tables and up to the beautifully designed chandeliers. Place never changed did it? 

Instead of just walking around like sone idiot I guess I'd just stay here and enjoy the very empty but cozily cool room. I was an old member of Blackthorne,  originally Head Detective and Blackthorne's personal Vampire Hunter... Or assassin if you will. Out of a lot of Covens these guys weren't as malevolent  so they're outta my scope right now. For now I should say. That was before I left with my "Employer" 'bout fifteen years ago, brought on by Toshiri and served since u was thirty,  they were lucky to have their own enemy work with them. I was vulgar, an alcoholic,  had a smoking issue, abd was by far the most rebellious member of Blackthorne,  "The Loose Cannon," If you will.

A lot of the youngsters liked me, Vampires of course, New Bloods. I was just as wild as they were but I was an enforcer, shape 'em up behind Tiberius' back, but in the good way they don't endanger this Coven at all. Like a father they never had type deal, a lot of them called me, "Big Brother," for some reason... And some of the ladies called me daddy for other purposes, and most started to call me Bruce Willis because I sounded lime the guy. Guess it was a respect thing which I didn't catch on until I left. Good kids, wonder if they're still around? I wonder what exactly happened, Blackthorne used to be full of people that the castle always seemed to never sleep.