Old Chapel

spacer.png

What was originally a place of prayer is now a great library and learning. While there is certainly a massive, silver cross built into the overlook wall above the organ, that doesn't dissuade the Vampires and Thralls from.uaing the chapel. It is now used as a library and a place to practice alchemy and magic. 

Edited by BladeRunner

• 2 weeks later...

Toshiro had not been far behind Amber, perhaps a few minutes behind. He eventually ended up on the Old Chapel which was once a place of worship now turned into a place of research.  A library,  how fitting. He looked around as he entered following his thralls scent, however also caught another that he couldn't quite make out. Another vampire? But whom? No matter, he would keep quiet and search for Amber. 

A familiar voice rang through the the chapel, though seemingly quiet, it had enough vocalization to catch the attention of one Jewel Killfang. Of all the individuals in Blackthorne Estate she was indefinitely someone Toshiro would have made over to, but he met Amber who was the better option. Not that it matters, the two were quite acquainted to one another and got along very well. There were individuals in Blackthorne that the Butler did like, fir example he likes to have a sparring session with one Vex Malvernia,  or tea and news with Adam Lockheart. In any sense Toshiro treated them and anyone else with open arms and a warm smile, even of they are Human which was what sets him apart from most Vampires. 

"Ah, Miss Killfang, a pleasure as always," The Butler in white and blue gave a small bow abd continued, "Yes, it seems my Amber has wondered off after my little... Scuffle with Master Drake. I was going to take her out to sushi afterall and miss the big guest we have over... Matters between our Mistress and the Alpha himself, Windcaller. We have enough ranks here in case something breaks out.  Would you care to join us?"

Jewel smiled at him "polite as ever Mr head butler" she always teased and he never seemed to get mad at her for it. There were few who actually dared to interact with the blood user but she didn't care as long as she never upset Toshiro or Alicia. She yawned and closed her book quietly "I'll have to pass tonight Toshiro, I'm going to be going for a midnight stroll through the old ruins. However I did see your sweet amber and from the look of pure terror I assumed that cruel vampire had done something" Jewel pointed to behind the statue smiling "you should let me punish him for you as I'm higher rank but I'll let you decide what happens  for now I hope you're little lover is alright. Excuse me" she bowed and left.

As Jewel was talking amber had peeked around the corner and was silently watching her master and Jewel talking but didn't come out yet.

Edited by Rena-Amane
  • Love 1