Pine Heath: Town

@love_and_poprocks 

Soon enough Adam and Adara would appear in an alleyway near the restaurant he picked out. He would hold onto her a moment letting her get her bearings and soon enough he bent down a bit "How are you feeling?" he asked her now and he would gently rub her cheek looking at her now making her look up at him...He kept his arm around her though so she would not stumble. "We can leave the jacket" he stated now... it was old and ready to be disposed of. He would hum a bit more now looking towards the restaurant just able to faintly see the sign "I promise you that you will love this place... and I have always been curious about the cuisine" he said now avoiding elaborating on that as he had never had her cook for him before.... he was unsure if she could cook but even if she couldn't he wouldn't mind... he was perfectly happy having her serve him in other ways.

• Love 1

The journey was quick, and while this trip was not so horrible she felt slightly nauseous and covered her mouth a moment. The look on her face said much even though she said nothing at all. Choking down the feeling she felt him loom over her. His finger coaxing her to look up as the night sky cast such harsh shadows. Still he was handsome and his touch was as soft as ever. Her heart throbbed for him, ached for him. “Yes, I believe I did a better job this time.” She admitted as she slipped the jacket off her shoulders tossing it as he suggested. 

They began to walk out of the alley, kept close by his arm. “Curious about the cuisine?” She hadnt registered what he meant but then the spicy smells of the aromas the missed so much made her actively sniff the air. “No way!” She began to squeal and giggle becoming much more energetic. How she began to drag him out of the alley to see the Middle Eastern restaurant made tears begin to swell in her eyes. But the moment came so soon as she turned to him so happily. “Thank you! Oh thank you thank you!” She actively embraced him as the townspeople would stare at the gilded pair. Beautiful green eyes stared up at him as she was so happy, a smile from ear to ear. “You never asked me to cook so I never got the ingredients to make the food.” 

• Love 1

Adam would continue to hold her and he would smile now "You did great... although for your sake we will walk back" he said relaxing a bit more now "Even if I have to carry you if you grow tired of walking in those heels" he said smiling down at her and he would admire her beauty a bit more and he would watch her toss the jacket as he told her to.... He would continue admiring her beauty holding her hand and walking a little bit behind her

He would then raise an eyebrow "Yes about the cuisine" he said and then the aroma's hit her and he smiled seeing her sniff the air surprised she had such a good nose. "Yes way....I took time to look into your ...erm.... people" he said unsure how to word that. He would then blush as she began to drag him out of the alley to see the restaurant and he would watch the tears begin to swell and he would gently wipe away her tears "Hush... there is no need to thank me... I have been wanting to do this for you for quite some time now Ada" he said now before hugging her back a bit tightly... Seeing her beautiful green eyes stare up at him he couldn't help but smile a bit more now "Well... now that will change if you ever want to cook for me" he said smiling more at her as he began guiding her to the restaurant.

• Love 1

Ada looked so eager, she looked desperate to eat some of that yummy food from home. She was salivating and her eyes glistened with the anticipation. "You should have done it sooner." She whine lightly smacking his chest half heartedly while they began to walk into the restaurant. Ada almost forgot how handsome he was, people stared at him, were enamored by him. An ugly pit began to form as she began to realize this feeling was jealousy. He was kind to everyone, and while he paid special attention to her other could easily beat her in looks. For some reason Pine Heath was a breeding ground for beautiful people. The nerve. Still she hid her dislike for it, she promised herself she would be on her best behavior. She would swallow her pride to be able to spend a night with him like this. Ada feared her previous outbursts were the reason why he didn't take her anywhere. 

As they passed the threshold even the hosts were mesmerized by his devilish good looks. Ada had seen the other vampires in the castle and Adam was by far the most alluring. The other were handsome in their own ways easily able to seduce who they liked on a whim. Then she realized she didn't know if this place required a reservation or not however people were eloquently dressed so she was gland she decided to wear this dress. The smells were making her mouth water and she saw the traditional Arabic styled booths with lots of seating pillows. It was an exotic way to eat if you were not aware of the culture but it was traditional for her. 

• Love 1

Adam would smile at how eager she looked and he would chuckle a bit at what she said "Well... it certainly doesn't help this place is always busy... I called ahead a few nights ago to set up some reservation" he said now ignoring other peoples gaze on him. He did not care the only gaze he truly cared for was Ada's own gaze, while he was indeed kind to everyone he was firmly attracted to her. In his eyes none could beat her in looks unless there was somehow an exact clone of her... then he would have wanted both of her. He did not know however that she was actually jealous of the people in pine heath.... although he didn't think much of her previous outbursts he was just happy to spend time with her nowadays she was the sole reason he stuck around castle blackthorne so much... before then he was quite the traveler.

Once inside he would ask for the reserved seat he talked about and they were guided over and he would sit with her "See why I asked you to dress nice now?" he asked smiling at her although his gaze drifted off to the side.... this was normal when he was embarrassed about something "Order for me.... I don't know any of these dishes... and if you love them I want to trust your guidance" he said blushing a little bit as he brought his gaze back to her letting his eyes wander over her body again still loving the way she looked... compared to anyone else in the restaurant she was absolutely stunning to him.

• Love 1

As they were lead to their seats she tried not to let things bother her so much. When they got to their booth she was happy it was more private with a great view of the lake. "Yes, I understand now. Thanks for the heads up." Panels on either side of them keeping their interaction intimate. Since it was just the both of them she would take the extra pillows and pile them on her side of the table for better back support as she accidentally flashed a quick glimpse of her lacey panties she had on. She didn't realize it but it happened, when taking a seat she kept her legs crossed to the side and would sit up smiling at him being cute. She knew that gesture and she would tilt her head as she watched him look to the side. "Order for me.... I don't know any of these dishes... and if you love them I want to trust your guidance." Ada was surprised but this gave her much free reign. Usually this meant she could order what ever. Though looking at the prices she didn't want to put him out. "And I can order anything?" Once given explicit permission she would squirm all giddy and hug the menu to her chest. "Thank you for trusting me. I promise you will love it. Oh and we mostly will be eating with our hands is that alright?" She asked as she would wriggle her fingers playfully at him. 

"Okay so we will start with some water, and then some Karkadeh." Looking around the menus she found some light appetizers to start them off. "Some roasted naan bread with some hummus and grilled eggplant. Oh and some Fattoush with a side of Falafel and Kibbeh (Lamb and Bulgur Wheat Croquettes). Please and thank you." She said as the waitress left and they were left alone again. "You have no idea how badly I missed my umiy's cooking. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water." A little bit of her native accent slipped out as she spoke. Not many people cared for it so for the entirety they knew each other this was the first time she slipped up showing her true voice. Cupping her cheeks she would sway side to side happy and truly grateful to be hear. There were some other smells here like tobacco from the hookah lamps which could be requested at their leisure, alcohol and even some people ordered some sweets. 

• Love 1

Adam would smile now at her "You are very welcome Adara" he said taking a seat soom smiling watching her organize her own seat "Comfy?" He asked her now not taking note of the panty flash knowing it was accidental... soon seeing the way she was seated before he pointed out he knew nothing of her cuisine only that the restaurant served it and he then chuckled when she asked about ordering anything "Anything you could possibly want dont concern yourself with price" he stated before smiling as she pointed out they would be eating with their hands "I don't mind that one bit I may be old but Im not so high and mighty I refuse to eat with my hands" 

Adam would watch her order each dish curious about each one but he was more curious of the drink as he didn't drink much else besides blood,wine and water.... although he was quickly distracted by the sound of her true voice... it was so new to him.. he almost questioned it due to how new it was but he would smile at her now "You dont have to hide away your voice when your talking to me...its adorable..and yeah I can imagine how bad you missed it... this restaurant is truly a hidden gem in this area" he said smiling more at her now before he got curious "Why hide it though?" He asked her now but once again the name of the drink got him curious "And what is Karkadeh?" He asked her now although he absolutely adored her current position happy to see her so happy 

• Love 1

Ads was not ready for him to hear her voice like that. She actually felt some shame for hiding it. Her hands snuck around her face to cover her mouth a moment, the eye contact solid and unwavering. She didn’t know how to explain it. Still he never pressured her to be anything her herself. With a somewhat heavy sigh she would remove her hands and listen to him ask his questions. “It’s not that… I mean it’s just habit to try and conform.” Ada would shift some in her seat and then smile begrudgingly. “People aren’t as open. I guess that’s what drew me to ‘your kind’. Outsiders in your own right and a tight community for reasons other than survival.” The conversation had gotten deeper than she planned but this was a nice change of pace for them.

“A bad habit..” She answered his question again as she couldn’t articulate into words her reasonings for everything she did. Sometimes it was autopilot. His question about the drink made her snort a bit as she covered her mouth trying not to giggle. “It’s a iced hibiscus tea with pomegranate juice. It is a red drink and quite refreshing. I think you will enjoy.” She actively was trying to allow him to hear more of her accent but it was really only when she was very excited. Soon the water and drinks came as if in question to show the ruby red hue. It didn’t have a smell and the taste was tart and sweet. What followed a few minutes later were the appetizers and she licked her lips. “So with Hummus you want to break up the naan like this.” She took the piping hot bread in her hand hissing some as it was fresh, smelling of flour and herbs made to season it. Tearing up a fluffy piece she would use it like a scoop for the dip and the. Brought it to her lips to eat. She looked happy to eat it.

• Love 1

He watched her hand cover her mouth and he wouls frown a bit but kept eye contact with her letting her take the time she needed... he would listen to her explanation "Well... your voice is adorable... I am happy to have heard it nonetheless." He stated but when she called it a bad habit he looked her in the eyes "Nonsense... it isnt a bad habit... I wont force you to hide your voice but I also wont force you to show your voice... talk how you want to talk Ada" he said smiling more at her now

He would smile hearing her snort happy to have amused her "Hibiscus as in the flower right?" He asked "I never knew you could make tea from it." He said before watching the drinks come by soon taking a sip of the water to properly cleanse his pallete before grabbing the tea eying it admiring its beautiful red color swirling it around a little... even sniffing at it not caring how peculiar what he was doing actually looked before taking a hesitant sip of it his eyes widening at the enjoyable taste "Its very good.... do you know how to make this? I might have to add it to my list of drinks" he said chuckling a bit before watching her explain the naan and he would grab the bread following her motions and trying the hummus and the naan smiling at the taste "No wonder you enjoy this cuisine" he said now as he began to eat more offering to handfeed her a few bites as well as he certainly did not mind sharing with her.

• Love 1

Hearing his confirming permission to be more of herself made her smile to herself mostly as she shook her head. He was too wonderful and she wished she had a way to show him how much she appreciated him. The nostalgia of her home here made her think a bit on her decision on what to do next. “Thank you..” 

Nodding she would reply, “of course I can I just need the dried leaves. I can make a lot of this cuisine. Umiy taught me very well.” In her culture women were the care takers of the family and did the matronal duties expected of them. She was sure he knew that much thought. When he went to feed her some she would blush at fist but eagerly she took the food he would offer. Her lips and tongue would lightly lick and suck at them with the excuse of keeping him clean of the oils. But in actuality she was seducing him. As they are together and drank together things were going very well. Lots of laughter and conversation as they normally would. Ada would order more food and many different dishes would come to the table for him to try. “Is it good!” She would ask feeding him a lamb croquette in a bright yogurt and dill glaze. 

• Love 1

Adam would nod as she thanked him "You are very welcome my dear Ada" he said before smiling "Well I never knew you could cook... but then again I never bothered asking" he said... in his research of her family and heritage he did find some things out. He blushed as he watched her take the bits he was feeding her his eyes watching her mouth intently knowing full well it was meant to be seductive despite her excuse of keeping his fingers clean... god this woman knew how to drive him mad.

As the two talked and laughed Adam had since then slid over to her side sitting and wrapping an arm around her as they ate together soon taking a bite of the lamb croquette pleasantly surprised by the taste he would smile lifting some to feed her "Its very good and I am very happy that I am having this new experience with you" he said looking at her eyes now admiring their beautiful green color 

• Love 1

Ada would just shake her head in a small giggle before shrugging. “Yeah you never asked. I thought you wouldn’t want me to cook for you seeing as how you would… drink me up..” she would avert her gaze some as she would scratch her cheek some. “But it’s not just you. Other thralls for their own things. So I had no one to share it with.” Taking a drink of the ruby red drink she sighed content with the flavor bring back fond memories of her summers. 

The more they sat and ate the more she showed him the spices and savory flavors of the Middle East. Everything was light and fresh nothing too heavy besides the saffron rice and naan bread, but that was to be expected. She was getting full as the night went on but she wanted him to try the one desert that was her absolute favorite. “May we get dessert?” She asked Adam cautiously. Even if he said money didn’t matter she also didn’t want to seem like a glutton in front of him. 

• Love 1

Adam would then smile a bit "Well Im very skeptical of new things as it is" he said revealing he was doing this all for her. "But now that I am having a taste I do hope you intend on cooking for me... although naturally I wont force you to" he said sipping on his drink again thinking about the flavor some "Are there different ways you can prepare this drink?" He asked... particularly wondering how it would taste being blended into a frozen drink.... it was silly of him but he loved frozen treats depsite not having to properly deal with the heat. 

Adam was enjoying each and every new flavor with her and while the food was amazing the thing he valued more was that he was spending quality time with her and he found himself getting full off of the food as the night continued on although he smiled hearing Adara speak about dessert "By all means... I hope its as sweet as you" he said planting a kiss on her neck right where he normally sunk his fangs. He would finish up his water saving the last of his tea to go along with the dessert

• Love 1

Ada would nod as they continued to share food and make a handsome couple as they seemed to flirt and work off each other. “Yes you can. You can have it hot mixed with honey and lime. You can have it super chilled but it somewhat loses its flavor. Iced is usually best as the petals are boiled and cooled down slowly releasing the flavors.” She said patting her lips with a napkin and even helped him with his. When he agreed to the dessert she got giddy and her accent came out some. “Oh you will love this dessert! It’s Baklava. Have you had it before?” She asked as it wasn’t just a Middle Eastern dessert so much one of the Eastern European connection into the Caucuses. 

Her breath would catch when he kissed her neck. The marks were healing and the soreness of a forming bruise made her body tremble at his kiss. She had to cover her mouth and close her eyes as she wouldn’t have made a less than appropriate noise if she hadn’t caught herself. Looking to him she felt caught off guard and between her thighs she felt a gnawing want. “Adam..” Her voice was finding its strength as she gave him a quick glance before hiding her blushing cheeks. Clearing her throat she would call the waitress over and asked for the small plate of the dessert. She wanted to go home soon. If he was going to keep this up she at least wanted it to be private.

• Love 1

Adam would then raise an eyebrow and he would think a bit shrugging some now and he would then blush as she wiped his mouth and he would smile now "I have never had it before... but I have heard good things" he said and he got more curious about it "Is it sweet? cold? crunchy?" he asked catching himself before he asked to many questions. He would look a bit amuse now as he felt her body tremble and he would gently bite down on her neck but he angled it so his teeth only grazed her but never pierced. He would stop hearing say his name blushing a bit now "My apologies... I just can't help myself." he said watching her call the waitress over and waited for dessert to come by curious about what he was about to try.

• Love 1

Ada would try to answer his question as best she could. “It’s a honey pastry with a nutty paste and sugared nuts. Flaky crispy ooey gooey goodness and rich.” Just talking about it made her lips water for the light dessert. For some people it was too much but for her it was never enough. “Eep!” She squeaked as his mouth came to her neck. She was worried about if anyone was watching but he was teasing her. She felt a cold chill slip under her dress and made her nipples become perked under the soft fabric of her dress. His breath, those teeth; he warmed her with his affections, her mind becoming unfocused and filled with lewd thoughts. 

“mmm you need to behave we are in public.” She would push at him but with him being powerful and undead he barely moved. Ada tried to fix herself upright as the sweet smelling pastry came diced into diamonds of 8 for them to snack on. Though she had become a bit shy not wanting to meet his fervent gaze. It would be too much. 

• Love 1

Adam would then chuckle a bit now "Well then... I can't wait to bite into it" he said now... while for some it sounded like to much it all intrigued him. However as much as he did with her he did not care if any others watched what he was doing with her... he wasn't taking it to far just teasing her... showing people this beauty belonged to him. He would then smile a bit pulling away from her neck as she pointed out the fact that he was misbehaving in public and he would chuckle a bit now "Its so hard not to with you" he said moving back off of her when she pushed him. He would smile seeing the pastry and seeing she had become shy he would smile getting a slice and offering it to her. 

• Love 1

Ada blushed heavily from his euphemism about biting into a treat. Why was he so luscious and smooth, his voice alone did something that she didn’t want to admit . She didn’t want to be thinking such lewd thoughts but now she wasn’t so sure. He had been her salvation in a desert for company. She owed him a lot and didn’t know how to show her gratitude. Ada had an idea but it went against what she had established when this partnership began. Would he think her a hypocrite?

“Oh you cheeky man!” She scoffed under her breath unable to decline his advances. She wanted it, him to pay attention to her. It felt good to be wanted. In the reflection of the window, it showed that it started to rain outside and the windows began to fog. His reflection could be seen holding up a pastry and she turned to him gulping. Pursing her lips she flashed her green eyes to his lovely pools before opening her mouth and taking a bite. A soft crisp snap of the pastry and as few flakes clung to her lip gloss as she would chew unable to look away. 

• Love 1

Adam would then chuckle a bit now as she said that. He loved giving her all of his attention... He saw that it started to rain and he frowned a bit "Well... no star gazing tonight...." he said but soon smiled seeing her turn towards him and he would watch her take a bite and he would look at her eyes noticing she didn't look away... his eyes would trail to her soft lips seeing the flakes he thought a bit before smiling a bit more setting the slice down gently grabbing her cheek leaning in a bit although he stopped himself from kissing her instead he gently licked the flakes off of her lips before pulling away smiling at her... halfly hoping she would cave and connect the kiss he so desperately wanted to give her.

• Love 1

“No I guess not..” that thought had saddened her when she figured that it was also apart of the date. Gasping some when he took hold of her cheek she trembled in his touch. His face was coming so close, wait no! His tongue would lick off some of her strawberry gloss and the flakes. The way his tongue traced her lips coaxed her to part them some. She felt herself panting and wanting more of this affection. Ada fell for in and she continued to lean in until their lips met. Their first kiss. It was sweet, savory and tender. She finally gave in and allowed him to give his love for her. Something he had been wanting to do for a long time. 

• Love 1

Adam was surprised to find she actually allowed the kiss and soon enough his hand wrapped tighter around her drawing her closer as his hand gripped her cheek and he closed his eyes deepening the kiss a bit adding his tongue circling it around hers gently for a moment 'we are in public' the thought rang through his head and such the thought now he felt a little embarrassed about that obvious statement as previously she didn't return his affections before. He would hold the kiss for a few seconds longer before slowly pulling away and he would open his eyes looking into her beautiful eyes now and he would smile a bit more now. "That was very surprising... and oh so very nice..." he said now pecking her lips again before smiling trying to baklava himself smiling at the taste ...."If you don't mind getting wet we can still watch the stars from our balcony..." he suggested now noting how it wasn't pouring rain.

• Love 1