Tell me about yourself...

daojyi7-19b082a2-8545-406e-a6e0-554e8c32

As we all know, one of the most interesting parts of the Pokémon franchise is the diverse cast of colorful personalities. Some of them we like for their aesthetic, others for their personalities, some because we see something of ourselves in them - everyone has a favorite.

Here, we will create our own characters, both PC and NPC for the sake of advancing story elements. I like to fill my role play worlds, so expect a lot of randos mixed in with characters of importance - and maybe a few familiar faces. We will also cover information about the Pokémon you may also play as.

But first, let's cover some ground rules...

- First and foremost, playing as a character from the Pokémon canon is strictly forbidden without express permission from myself, or anyone else I might trust to pass that judgement. Vanon characters that are strictly off limits for the sake of story possibility include: Red, Blue, Looker, Leon, Lance, Professor Willow. Others might be up in the air. Note, being the storyteller and runner of this show, I am an exception to this rule should I see fit.

- You can play any age character you want. This is at your discretion. Just don't be upset if your character is too young for shenanigans with other characters.

- Are you a starting trainer? Someone who has a Pokémon of their own but doesn't battle? A researcher? A cop? Bring some creativity to the table! Obviously there will be a lot of trainers, but let's get some good variety in here otherwise!

- You can play as many characters as you think you can handle.

- Pokémon in this role play are as they should be. No hybrids, anthro versions of anything of the like. If you want your Pokémon to be able to speak human langauge, even through psychic connection, this is to be run by me before anything as it is exceedingly rare.

- Speaking of exceedingly rare, shiny Pokémon are treasures that are to be safeguarded in this role play. A lot of role plays I've seen in the past allow them for whoever, not here. They are precious, rare and are to be kept as such. If you want a shiny Pokémon on your team, I may allow it if you give me a reason why I should let you have a special Pokémon, or possibly later on in the story. I am not an exception to this rule. NPC characters are exceptions to this rule in some cases.

- Teams of six Pokémon maximum. Pokémon can be kept in PC boxes, of course, and interchanged over time. Try to have a fun team, rather than what is meta. We're not competing here, we're telling a fun story.

- Four attacks known per Pokémon. These can also be interchanged from time to time via TM, etc. Ability, nature and any other information can be added per Pokémon at your discretion, it may or may not be relevant depending on how you play in the story.

- Rules can be edited, changed, added or removed over time as I see fit.

• Woohoo 1

Onto the characters information! These are to be posted in their own threads in the "Characters!" topic section, one per character and their Pokémon.

Name -

Age - (optional, really)

(Insert image) 

Destiny - (Your occupation. Trainer, breeder, fan, etc.)

Dex - (Information about your character, their home town, how they ended up where they are, information about their partner Pokémon... Go nuts)

Pokémon - (If applicable)

(Information to be filled out per Pokémon on your character's team) 

Name/Nickname -

(Male/Female?)

(image)

Attacks -

Quirks - (do they like berries, poffins, etc?)

Dex - (Nature, other personality traits or notable information about the Pokémon individually)