Great Baths

Along the way she had a decision to ponder. Where should Vex be seated? Truth be told, proper seating arrangements weren't something she'd ever really kept much of an eye on. Even when she was younger she rarely ate with the others unless her parents forced the issue. Her studies had just been that important to her.

"I suppose you should ask Toshiro. He would know best. Although probably seated."

It wasn't long before they'd made their way to the great baths. She didn't immediately jump in, instead making the rounds along the many plants which grew in the massive open chambers. Each were checked for progress of growth, injuries, diseases, and so forth. None appeared to be in a bad shape. That was good.

With a nod of approval she finally ventured over towards one of the many raised circular pools. Her robes slipped free from her body, pooling at her feet, leaving the little Vampire completely naked. She had a thin, frail build, as though she ate just a little less than she was supposed to. That was the truth, of course. She missed many meals due to her work. Her breasts, as already noticed, were quite small, only slight lumps of fat with soft pink areola. There was no hair upon her crotch. While small, her rump did have a nice smooth roundness to it.

A flick of her finger was made against the cover of her tome, coating it in a thin purple aura. It remained hovering in the air near the edge while she slipped into the water, briefly submerging herself. When she emerged again she turned her gaze towards Vex. He was going to help, after all. She didn't mind getting washed! And he'd get to feel up his Mistress. A win-win, really.

• Love 1

Vex would follow her waiting for her response to his question before surprised she pondered it for so long. However he was satisfied enough with her answer "very well then I shall sit wherever I am told" he said now looking around the beautiful bathhouse

"It never ceases to amaze me that this castle hides such a marvel..." he stated as she looked over the plants and soon enough he blushed as she removed her robe and watched her step into the water after making her book float... his eyes naturally trailed her frail body at first and seeing her look towards him he would nod stripping himself of his clothes before stepping in going under for a moment to actually soak his hair before moving closer to her "Should we start with your hair or your body Alicia?" He asked her now

• Love 1

"It is quite beautiful, yes."

On her list of top places in the castle, it came in third. The lab was first, obviously, followed by the library. But this place? It was nice. Also, the baths were nice. Mineral water too. The nutrients assisted with many things, including healing and softening of the skin. It was almost as good as a natural springs.

Perhaps another thing to speak about in negotiations.

Her curious gaze remained locked upon the man while he stripped. It wasn't often that she got an up close view of other people's bodies in their entirety. A hint of pink spread across her cheeks. She couldn't really help it. Once he moved closer however she turned away, eyes closing.

"Hair first." If she didn't specify that then he might even forget, given the nature of these sorts of things. Wandering hands were allowed. She didn't really care. But they generally didn't wander to hair, she figured.

• Love 1

Vex would smile "I think this would probably be my second favorite place in this entire castle... my first being... probably one of this castles balconies... they all give great views of whats below..." he stated now as he slipped in.

He was amused however to see that her cheeks flushed a little pink and seeing her close her eyes once he was closer to her he nodded getting the soap she normally smelled like before beginning to soak her hair before beginning to lather it scrubbing it thoriughly making sure it was all clean before rinsing her hair off before gett8ng the body soap starting at her neck amd sliding down to her shoulders massaging as he scrubbed her body with his hands slowly sliding down her arms taking in her beauty as he cleaned her.

• Love 1

"You enjoy heights then?"

Another thing she didn't know. Today had been quite productive, hadn't it? She relaxed as hands ran through her silky smooth hair. It felt kind of nice, like a massage. Also it was just nice not having to go through the work. When he'd finished soaping it up she briefly dunked herself underwater, hands raising to scrub it completely clean. Then she emerged once more.

Hands settled upon her neck, working them over. Here he was firm, now a proper massage as well, drawing a content sigh from the girl. Her small shoulders were next. Then came her thin arms, each lifting as he worked in order to assist. There wasn't a single scar upon her body.

"This is pretty nice. I might need to indulge in it more."

Vec would raise an eyebrow as she pointed out his like for heights before nodding. "I do... started when I was just a kid." He admitted as he cleaned her. 

Soon emough her arms were clean and he set to work on her torso gently grabbing her shoulder beginning to scrub her bsck with his opposite hand keeping her hekd still as he scrubbed her back thus time not bothering to rinse just yet. 

"You are always welcone to ask me for this" he said now as both his hands gently skid to her front momemtarily pulling her so she was against him. However it became evident this was only to make scrubbing her front from behind easier squeezing and massaging different areas as he cleaned her front side 

• Love 1

"Why so? Did something happen to spur that interest?"

With arms cleaned the man worked next upon her back! She pulled her hair over her shoulders, exposing it for him fully. One large hand planted upon her shoulder, holding her in place. Deep down being held like this, almost in a dominant fashion, felt kind of pleasant. Was something being awakened?

Oh I hope not.

"I might." Of course it also gave her the idea of asking others too. If she wanted to see them naked then it would be an excellent way to do so! She would have to burn the images within her mind. Later she could sketch them. Actually, she might even be able to just ask for sketches. Then again doing so from memory would make for excellent practice.

She found her body pulled back against his. Her cheeks grew hotter at the contact. Brushing her hair back over her shoulders, she relaxed against the man, allowing his hands to travel wherever they pleased. It was certainly very nice! Also, it was turning her on. Could anyone really blame her? It wasn't as though she were used to doing this sort of thing, not even on her own.

Vex would smile a bit now "Well... when I was child I suppose you could have called me a monkey.... I loved to climb things well... one day during a fesitival I climbed all the way to the top of a church... the view was absolutely stunning I really could not believe my eyes when I saw it" he said "Ever since then I loved heights and the views I get from them.

He was unaware something was possibly being awoken inside of her as he held her still. 

He would smile "Well I would be happy to be of assistance any time...although be careful if you ask any others... some may take advantage" he said now knowing she might. He would feel her relax against him as he scrubbed her body down thoroughly still squeezing and massaging soon enough though one hand shifted to rest just under her chest while the other hand carefully slid between her legs and he began to gently clean her there careful not to stimulate her to much not wanting her to think he was making an advance on her. He wanted to but he also did not want to risk angering her. 

• Love 1

"Oh? That sounds wonderful. I could imagine the appeal, sure."

She smirked slightly. There was his worry again! It wasn't as though he wasn't squeezing though. Perhaps unintentionally. "Awww. Concerned for poor little me? I'm touched."

For a moment she went quiet. One hand settled right beneath her chest. The other washed lower, slipping between her legs. Digits brushed over her smooth crotch, causing her to shiver slightly.

Oh. That felt rather pleasant.

Alicia relaxed further against Vex's body, legs parting just a bit to give him more room. To wash, of course. It wasn't like she was telling him to do more. Oh no. Definitely not.

"Mmm. Well perhaps I wouldn't mind. Who is to say? Besides, if someone took things too far I'd have ways of dealing with them."

Vex would then smile now "One night I oughta take you" he suggested now... He could take one person with him when he teleported so it surely wouldn't hurt. 

He did not catch her smirk and he would smile at her now "Can you really blame me Alicia?" he asked her chuckling a bit as he cleaned her 

He took his time around her mound and he would raise an eyebrow as she spoke "It would most surely depend on the individual to..." he said "Just a little more down here and I will move onto your legs and rear" he said now this time he was cleaning right along her slit being careful not to press to hard once again not trying to overstimulate her. 

He would take his time making sure she was nice and clean partially relishing in the chance he was permitted to touch her but he hid this simple little fact to himself and he would look at her now curious how she was reacting to his touches a bit... He had felt her relax more against his body and feeling her legs open was a welcome surprise but surely it was just to give him more room to wash rather than permitting him to do more 

• Love 1

Take her? Oh right. To the chapel. Yeah that made sense. It could be fun, she supposed. Of course she was no stranger to heights either, and she wasn't a child. It probably wouldn't hold the same appeal. Still, it might be enjoyable.

"I suppose not." There had, after all, just recently been a coup. Also this was sort of his thing. Still, it was definitely something he could tease him about! Making it his everything, she figured, made him a fair target for that.

Vex appeared to linger over her delicate womanhood. Her heart sped up just a touch. Even her breathing grew a faint heavier. Fingers traced along her smooth slit, squeezed upon the pillowy soft region. A greater warmth was exuded from her. Oh yes. She was definitely turned on. It took every bit of willpower not to press into the man's hand, to move her hips even a little.

"Mmm. Take whatever time you need."

• Love 1

Vex would then nod his head as he cleaned her. "Fair enough Alicia" he said now as he thought about it vaguely remembering the coup... he was on mission at that time and he had beat himself up over it when he came back although he had gotten past that and left it in the past. He would then feel the extra warmth as he rubbed right along her slit. He heard her tell him to take his time and he raised an eyebrow deciding to tease a little bit.

"Is that an invitation?" he asked teasingly parting her folds a little bit as if he was about to do more but he stopped himself as he didn't want to overstep his boundaries as close he was to her and as she much as she was already allowing him to... his hand that was on her torso ended up trailing to her breasts a little bit and he couldn't help but look over her shoulder as he rubbed and cleaned her down there.... He was starting to get aroused but he hid it well using a bit of magic to keep himself from getting an erection. 

He would look at her face waiting for a response to his question really and honestly curious if she was inviting him to do more to her.... while he would not press on for more he surely would do more if he was actually invited to do so... especially with his mistress.

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

Truth be told, the coup hadn't really been exciting for her. In fact, she had slept right through it! Toshiro had more or less taken care of the whole affair in her absence. A little disappointing for a number of reasons, but ultimately for the best. She harbored no resentment towards those who had attempted it. They hadn't really hurt her. Besides, what point was there in resenting the dead?

Her head laid back, resting against the man's abdomen while her gaze lifted to meet his. An invitation? A flash of red emerged upon her face as two fingers spread her tiny slit open. The other hand settled over her chest. She shrugged once. "I don't mind."

If he went too far she would stop him. But for now? This was pleasant. "I did mention that it is good to indulge, did I not?" There were any number of things which they could each indulge in. Sex, or at least foreplay, were certainly on that list, even for someone of her rank. If it was someone else doing it would that help with avoiding addiction? It might even give him an incentive to pursue his own goal of having a family.

If only I had my journal. Oh well. More memorization.

Vex would look at her a little surprised and he would smile a bit now spreading her folds again before slowly inserting a finger pressing her more against himself now releasing his magic allowing his erection to form... He did not intend for her to do anything with it just letting her know he had one. He wouldn't dare ask her to touch it... although he would allow her to if she did it of her on volition 

He would then chuckle a bit now as he grabbed at one of her breasts "It certainly does not hurt to indulge once in a while..." he said now gently squeezing at one of her small breasts moving into a seated position now pulling her onto his leg as he did so allowing her to use it as a seat rather than sit right against his erection. 

"You have always caught my attention with your looks Alicia..." he admitted now... while he certainly had eyes and thoughts for her he did not seek to make her his. He knew such a possibility was unlikely however with an opportunity to fool around with her arose he couldn't possibly refuse even if it was just foreplay. 

• Love 1

Fingers peeled open her delicate flower once more, causing her lips to part slightly. At least it was underwater. That saved her some embarrassment. Pressure appeared against her body. A digit squeezed its way into her, finally drawing the faintest of gasps from the little Vampire.

Oh. That is nice.

As her inner flesh throbbed and tightened around the intrusion she felt something else against her back. It was undoubtedly his erection. She wanted to see it of course, hoped to record it later within her journal, however for the moment she was content with letting the man take the lead on these things. He even managed to play around with one of her breasts, causing her pink areola to stiffen up against his palm.

"Mmhmm."

She was lifted quite easily, and as she was settled within Vex's lap she scooted back, drawing him between her thighs. Soft tender flesh squeezed in around the base of her bath partner's length. Her left leg lifted, rubbing against it. Then she lowered it, lifting the right instead. Back and forth they moved, rolling the meaty rod between them. His admission drew another flash of red across her cheeks. Somehow she had already caught her eye. That was a real surprise. There were far prettier girls within the castle, after all.

"Have I? Interesting." she mumbled, finally moving her hands forward. Both grasped beneath the water, taking a hold of her partner's meaty head. Fingers traced along the tip, the rim, even the veins which stretched down. "Let me know if it hurts. I haven't done this before. And let me know when you are getting close to your climax."

• Love 1

Vex would bend his head down beginning to gently kiss and bite at her neck as his fingers rubbed in circular motions along her slit as he moved one in and out of her slowly and when he shifted her onto his lap he was pleasantly surprised when she shifted so his cock was between her thighs. and he would momentarily look down at his cock which was nestled between her thighs now watching her legs move back and forth rubbing along his cock causing him to groan out a bit in pleasure as it felt surprisingly good to him. 

He would look down at her as she spoke to him "Well...after so many years of service to you ... why not?" he asked her now before her hands grabbed ahold of the head of his cock groaning quietly as her fingers traced every inch of his cock what she said next though pleasantly surprised him "As you said... indulge a little bit" he said now pushing a couple fingers into her pussy now beginning to move them in and out as he returned to kissing and biting at her neck careful not to let his fangs pierce her perfect skin. He would take note of how red she already was surprised himself he was getting these reactions. 

Soon enough he would give another squeeze to her small breast rubbing at her nipple gently "I will be sure to let you know when I am close Alicia.." he groaned out quietly now clearly loving the attention she was giving him still surprised he was getting the attention. His eyes trailed from her face to his cock "Let me know when your about to as well... or if you want to stop..." he said now 

• Love 1

Another soft gasp slipped free from Alicia as lips met her neck, prompting her to lean her head to the side, exposing her skin for the attention. She didn't mind that. More foreplay. The man's fingers rolled in little circles against her slit, one continuing to pump softly within her body. She wanted to open her legs further, but doing so would interrupt the work of her thighs.

I can definitely see how one might get swept up into things with this.

Perhaps it was all the times she wandered around in a near-nude state. That was probably it. Even she would naturally elicit lust in some people. Still, if this was the result then it was definitely a good thing to continue. Who else might do this sort of thing with her? It would be an interesting study to conduct, now that she thought about it.

A second finger squeezed its way into her tiny pussy, stretching her flesh further around both digits. For a moment her eyes widened. At last a soft moan finally slipped free from her, body trembling for a moment. Both were thrusting within her body, and for a few seconds her legs opened up wider, twitching with bliss at the feeling!

Fuck! Okay. That's just two fingers. A penis is much larger. Does it just get better?

Eventually her legs closed again, continuing the rolling movements with her thighs, however now her hips also started to roll slightly. Alicia's hands also started to grip, to stroke from the tip and down until she met her own thighs. Slow, extensive pumps. Fingers alternated between differently pressured squeezes while she jacked the man off.

"I shall."

• Love 1

Vex was surprised when she leaned her head to the side and he would continue to slowly move his fingers in and out of her soon working them a bit deeper before she closed her legs again continuing her movement with her thighs groaning out a bit louder now "Fuck... your thighs feel nice..." he admitted now however feeling her hips start to roll he withdrew his hand allowing his cock to rub along her slit as she rolled her hips while moving her thighs groaning out a bit louder as she continued to use her hands stroking it slowly loving the way her hands felt as well. 

Soon enough both hands trailed up to her breasts squeezing and massaging there and soon enough she would feel him lift up a bit beginning to buck his hips thrusting against her thighs and her slit simulating him thrusting into her when he actually was not.. He would not go that far without her permission. He would keep on kissing and biting at her neck letting his fangs graze but he was careful not to puncture or scratch her with them.

Soon enough though he got even more curious gently making Alicia look at him "Do I have permission to kiss you Alicia?" he asked her now rubbing her cheek as he thrust against her thighs groaning a bit quietly now his cock starting to leak a bit of precum as it was stimulated... he was loving the feeling of her thighs and feeling his cock rub along her slit was an even more enjoyable experience.

• Love 1

"A-ah? Do they? Good."

Deep down, she had been a bit worried. Her body was frailer and thinner than most other women that she knew. Of course there was still an adequate amount of fat in her rump, and her thighs, but it certainly wasn't to the degree that others had. She could only imagine what it might be like to be close to them. In fact, she was curious enough to find out!

Eventually. Feeding is a good excuse for it.

Another breath of air was stolen from her as the fingers popped free from her pussy. Soon enough her little slit was grinding directly along the top of Vex's cock, sticking near the base thankfully. Her hips continued to roll with the movement of her thighs, simulating what she expected sex to feel like. It was actually kind of fun, like an exercise! Or a game!

Her head was tilted back, gaze meeting with his. He wanted to kiss her? "Sure." She had kissed before. Alicia had done that much, at least. It wasn't a big deal, if she remembered. But then that had been a very, very long time ago. A brief experiment. Besides, it was a part of foreplay, was it not?

Vex would look at her raising an eyebrow now "You say that as if you were unsure if it felt good" he pointed out now "Your skin is nice and soft and the way you move your thighs around my cock it feels so good..." he groaned now as he kissed and bite at her neck thrusting against her against her again wondering what she could possibly be thinking in this moment... he unfortunately was no mind reader.

Surprised she would allow him to kiss her he stopped for a moment soon enough kissing her starting off gentle but depending on how she returned the kiss he would add his tongue into the kiss as he began to thrust a bit harder against her and he would groan quietly now keeping the kiss locked with her and holding her there as he thrust into her thighs almost wanting to shift and stick it in her but he wouldn't make that advance unless she actually wanted him to.

He would draw a hand back down instead of fingering her he began rubbing circles around her clit deepening the kiss a little bit as he kept her against his body still enjoying how her thighs felt around his cock.

• Love 1

He had caught that, it appeared. Oh well. It was fine. It lead to him pointing out exactly what he enjoyed about her body. That was good knowledge to have. Soft skin. Skill with her thighs. There were areas in which she could improve herself, sure, but these areas could become valuable weapons when it came to these sorts of things.

For a moment they stopped, and in the next their lips met together. Her eyes half-closed as she leaned into it. She could taste him, and he could taste her. Mostly, it tasted like the wine they'd recently enjoyed. She had a slightly sweet natural taste which blended in with the beverage. It didn't take long before Vex pushed it further, slipping his tongue within her mouth.

Oh? This is new.

She parted her lips, allowing him entry into her mouth. Then she enclosed them around him, suckling slightly against his sleek muscle. After enjoying his taste she decided to pay the man back in kind. Her own tongue flicked against his once. Twice. Then it coiled around his like a snake, squeezing softly, even pumping gently. It was one of the unique things about her: she had a very long, very flexible tongue. Unfortunately it rarely came in handy, although she could hide things within her body by utilizing it. 

A warm, tingly sensation began to creep up along her spine. Nectar leaked from her, slightly coating the top side of Vex's cock while she slid against it, although it mostly ended up intermingling with the water. To make matters worse, a hand drifted down between her legs, finger rubbing in little circles around the sensitive bud of nerves that was her clit! For a minute she moved quicker, harder, more eagerly against the man's body. Then, abruptly, she broke the kiss.

"Ah. I'm close" she whispered. "I'd like to try using my mouth once you are close."

• Love 1

Ace was surprised feeling her very long tongue spiraling around his own parting his lips a bit more to allow her tongue to glide in and out as she pumped it around his own with ease. and he would blush a bit more now when she suddenly broke the kiss his tongue hanging out a moment before he closed his mouth and he would nod as she announced that she was close. 

After a few more thrusts against her he was getting close as well so this worked almost perfectly "Then may I use my mouth as well?" he asked her now but he bit his tongue realizing that may be much to ask "Nevermind mistress... you may use your mouth" he said blushing a bit more now shifting so he was out of the water fully revealing his cock to her. 

He would wait patiently to see what she would do... curious if she would entertain his request... if so how would she do it. His cock was twitching and waiting for her attention... he began to wonder why she wanted to use her mouth wondering if she was curious about the taste as well. 

• Love 1

A sly grin spread across Alicia's lips as the kiss was broken. It appeared she'd managed something unexpected! Good. It meant she had another useful tool for these sorts of situations. Thankfully it wasn't long either before Vex had neared his own limits. And, as it turned out, he also hoped to do what she figured was the same thing that she wished to do!

As the man pulled himself free from the water she turned to the edge, dragging herself partially out. Hands gripped at the Vampire's cock, pumping softly while her gaze lingered over it. Her tongue emerged, slipping around the meaty head, coiling and flicking against the flesh. After a few seconds it retracted back into her mouth.

"Sure. You may."

She was all about trying new things. There wasn't any reason not to let him, especially not when he'd been such a good servant thus far. Besides, she was curious about what it might feel like!

Vex would blush seeing that grin and he was actually pleased to see it... It seemed to him that she was enjoying herself... and enjoying the fact she was getting closer to him....Normally he would not let anyone get use to such closeness but she was a good exception being the mistress and all. Soon watching her drag herself partially out and grip at his cock groaning quietly as she stroked his cock and he would feel her tongue coil and flick against his cock and it would twitch leaking out more precum.

He would then blush as she accepted his request and he would nod his head wondering how she planned to execute it but he soon got an idea blushing much more now as he thought about how to word it "Then... have a seat on my face and continue your work down there..." he said blushing a bit more laying down  on his back pulling his clothes underneath of him so her knees weren't in direct contact with the hard floor. 

He would blush a bit more now as he waited still wondering what the mistress was thinking and wondering how much she was actually enjoying this. He was already getting very aroused due to her and he body and so far she has certainly treated his member well. 

• Love 1