Dirty Dave in the Double Wide

This says little sister, that's what it was originally drafted for, but it's an open prompt. Could be her brother, best friend or alien abductors - let's see what you've got.

Dave rolled off Tammy with a frustrated grunt. She was blazed and passed out. He could nut in her - it wouldn't be the first time he'd filled her sleeping cunt with cum, but there just wasn't any joy in it. Unless she was going to guzzle cum like the slut she was, there wasn't much point to giving it to her.

Instead, he pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and took stock in the mirror. His new tattoo was healing nicely and the naked Asian chick with a dragon head between her thighs looked hot as fuck. He was still buff and well defined - years on the football team followed by years on the heavy end of a shovel had seen to that. He picked up Tammy's pack of menthols, helped himself to one and lit it. 'Fuck her - if she was going to pass out rather than fuck, she could give up the smokes.' He thought, exhaling a cloud of smoke as he walked out of the big bedroom at the end of the trailer.

He grabbed his phone off the dresser and called Tammy's little sister, "It's Dave - Tammy's fucked up again. Come get her and take her home."

He hung up without waiting for her response. She'd come running - she always did. She was always flirting with him and would jump at the chance to come over. He was kind of surprised she hadn't shown up a half hour ago asking id he knew where Tammy was. "She was suckin' my dick until you knocked." was his usual answer and the girl had always giggled.

He flopped into the recliner in the front room and turned on the game. Tammy's friend, Roxy, had left a half finished beer, and Dave gave it the side eye before deciding the skank probably wasn't safe to drink after. He hauled himself out of the chair and dumped the beer in the trash on his way to the fridge.

He cracked the beer and took a swig as he walked over and unlocked the front door. He pounded half the beer before he sank back into the chair and turned the basketball game on.

• 3 weeks later...

I should have been angry with Tammy: was angry, in a way, for spoiling my day at the beach. But I wasn't - worried, yes, because she drinks too much and it isn't good for her - but not really angry. Jealous, maybe: she didn't deserve Dave, he shouldn't have to put up with her drinking and being so .... well, slutty.

I like Dave. Yes he has a rough hard edge but he makes me laugh - and I like it when he is nice to me, compliments me, makes me feel ...attractive... desirable .... sexy. I find him sexy too, even though admitting it brings a flush to my face. If I was Dave's I wouldn't drink and pass out and leave him to call my sister, I would.... well I would... you know ...I would do it ... Well I would, and I'm not going to be ashamed of it, and I bet I'd do it better than Tammy anyway.

I look good in my bikini but I think of throwing a sun dress over it but then why should I? I have a good body, it's summer, it's hot, nothing wrong with being in a bikini when I've had to drive back from the beach ... and anyway I bet Dave would like to see my bikini - me in my bikini - I bet he will like me in it and say something nice.

I let myself in, he is lying back watching the game and doesn't hear me till I am standing in front of him: right in front of him; very close - in my very skimpy bikini, with my face flushed and my stiff nipples poking through the thin stretchy fabric.

Edited by Gangsta Moll

"Well, Candy - look at you." Dave said, basketball game forgotten in the light of the nearly naked nymph in front of him.

Her nipples were plain to see through the tight, thin fabric of her bikini top. Unlike Tammy there wasn't stray cunt hairs sticking out of her bikini bottoms here and there.

He reached out and stroked her hip. "She's pretty pissed - be a while before she can even stumble out." He wrapped the string of her tied bow around his finger as he spoke.

He tugged and the bow pulled free, leaving her bottoms hanging precariously by just the simple knot.

"Plenty of time for us to have some fun." He said, smiling as he slipped his finger under the knot and undid it. The triangles of fabric at the front and back fell to the other side, revealing her light, neatly trimmed pubic patch.

"Well now," he said, smiling up from his chair before his eyes fell back to her sparsely covered mound, "who's that all polished up for?" Heslid his finger between her legs and could feel the first drops of dew gathering.

He flexed in his chair, bridging his ass off the seat and slid his basketball shorts to his knees. He sank back on to the seat and shook the shorts to his ankles and kicked them toward the kitchen.

His erect cock curved upwards out of his thick, dark pubic hair. Dave nodded at it, "Never even stuck it in her, Candy so it's all nice and fresh for you."

He tugged her forward by the remaining side of her bikini bottoms and slid them over her hip, letting them drop to the floor. Dave guided her to his lap, "You excited, Candy? Go ahead and take that top off, too."