The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

If you guys are waiting for me between work and family obligations (why is half my family born in December?!) I'm likely to be hit or miss for a while. Go ahead and plan without me, assume Layla will help however she can - rapier or distracting/bluffing magic and let the DM roll for me if necessary. I don't want you all waiting for me.

• Like 2
  • ^ This 1

21 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

If you guys are waiting for me between work and family obligations (why is half my family born in December?!) I'm likely to be hit or miss for a while. Go ahead and plan without me, assume Layla will help however she can - rapier or distracting/bluffing magic and let the DM roll for me if necessary. I don't want you all waiting for me.

That's totally fine, I'll check with the party if they want to wait.

Though it's seems reasonable to at least have a plan of action ready for when Isabella has time.

The last IC post was Thaisania, that leaves Hoshiko and Eira as the two that can reply and continue the discussion.

@DreamsnThings

@Chiyako

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • Like 1

Okay I think the plan of scout and attack is good but still have two questions. It will take until evening to get to the camp.

- How close do you want to get to the orc camp?

- What time are you doing the scouting? The night you arrive or are you girls setting camp and waiting until morning?

My thoughts were that we'd get close enough to the forests that we could reach them in an hour from the carriage, at most. Most preferably, out of sight from the forest, even during approach, so as to avoid detection. Also to scout the night we arrive and, hopefully, enact our attempt in the same night. No point in waiting until morning, especially if we want the cover of darkness regardless.

• Like 2

Also since it's the holidays my rate of reply will slow down.

Play by post tends to be slow, I think we have kept a great pace but no one should feel pressured to reply. This is meant to be fun after all.

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • Like 1

@love_and_poprocks

Make three Stealth checks and three Perception checks.

You have the following competence bonuses:

+10 Stealth, +5 Stealh, +0 Stealth

-5 Perception, +0 Perception, +5 Perception 

These bonuses represent you getting closer and closer to the point in the map

• Love 1

@love_and_poprocks

@IsabellaRose

@Chiyako

@DreamsnThings

Please welcome @Floofenstein the newest member of the club. Once a character is made I'll work to integrate her with party.

I will try to recruit one more player, six should be more than enough.

• Like 1
  • Love 2