Getting Drunk was a Horrid Idea (Dub Con)

It has been a stressful day at work and nothing beats a drink after work. The lights were blinding me but it didn't really matter, all that matters is me releasing tension. I took a shot of vodka and I felt slightly tipsy. That wasn't enough... So I took another shot and another until I can barely think.

I heard a chair move beside me and I quickly looked to see that an attractive person sat beside me as they asked, "You're alone?" To which I replied, "Just wanted to unwind for a bit." Looking at the person properly, they were really my type and I was flirting with them teasingly, thinking that it would surely go nowhere.

That was until a slow song played that they invited me for a dance, to which I accepted despite my mind not fully sober. It was full of soft touches that went slightly more intimate than expected and before I knew it, I agreed to follow them to a private area.

(LIMIT: No scat or piss please.)

It's hard to tell if he's pushing you or holding you up as you make your way to the isolated backroom. You know that it's here but isn't it closed during the week? There's a door to the patio too, but it's hard to focus.

He guides you to the red leatherette padded rail of the bar. You've leaned your arms on it on warm, summer evenings when the outer doors are open to the sultry night air. The doors are closed now though.

He turns you to face the bar and you can feel him pushing your skirt up. "Shhh" he whispers as his rough hands paw your ass through your panties, "let me help you unwind, sweetie."

He pushes your panties down to your knees and stands back. He's holding your skirt up with one hand and you hear his zipper. "Let's have those off and those legs spread." Is he suggesting or demanding - through the vodka fog it's hard to tell.

You feel him pull them the rest of the way down and pull them off your feet. You can't see it but he tucks them into his back pocket next to a teal pair of expensive lace undies. Little corners of both poke out.

He returns to his feet and lifts your skirt again. "Oh yeah..." You hear him breathe, "that's real nice." He pays your ass playfully and gives it an appreciative squeeze. "I don't know who's gonna love this more."

He steps close and reaches around, up, under your shirt and pushes your bra over your breast and his rough, calloused hand are squeezing your tits. It's frenzied and urgent, his need palpable through his hands. You can feel his prick, hard and hot against the crevasse of you butt.

One hand leaves your breast as the other begins to toy with your nipple. You can feel him guiding his throbbing cock between your legs. He rubs it against your sensitive slit for a moment before you feel it pressing into you.

He is insistent and demanding and forces his length into you. In moments he is thrusting greedily, as both hands use your tits as handles to pull you onto him.

You can feel his breath, rapid and shallow against your ear and cheek as he grunts his way toward an orgasm.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Clean and polish

I take your, hand and pull you to a small hall off the main floor. I stroke your cheek, "Would you like to come home with me? I live just around the corner." You nod, though you can barely stand. We step out into the night air. As we walk through the cold white light of the street lamps you lean into me for warmth, because your club wear is not enough for the winter night, and to keep yourself upright. As you shiver against me I stroke your hair "Shh. It's alright, we are almost there." With the smog of the day finally settled, the moon shimmers low in the sky. We could stay like this forever ...

In the cramped elevator I pin you to the wall. I plant small kisses against your jaw, and down your bared neck. I guide your hand down, into the top of my pants. The warmth of my cock feels good on your cold hands. Then I slide my hand, under your flimsy top, grabbing your breast. There we are, making out in the sterile buzz of a dying fluorescent lamp.  It is only a minute, but it seems longer as the time stretches out from the blur of alcohol, and pheromones. The door opens with a ding. We make the short trip to my apartment. I throw off my coat, you kick off your shoes, as we work are way to the bedroom, are bodies still intertwined. Coming to a stop, finally, you flop onto my bed, sitting with your hands grasping the edge of the bed, trying to steady your dizziness. I straddle you, the worn springs groaning under our combined weight.

Your hands fumble with my shirt buttons, finding it difficult to coordinate your fingers, but finally you get them undone. My shirt hangs open, revealing a carefully maintained and toned torso. I raise your hands to my chest. When you have finally steadied yourself against my chest, I smile "I think you're forgetting something". You throw up your arms, and I peel off your top. Now, your breasts bare breasts laid exposed. I lean down, placing my warm lips against one of your hardened nipples, gently sucking, you don't even attempt suppress a low moan. I get down to my knees, and you push up off the bed so I can finish undress you. Your skirt slides down easily enough, revealing your panties. Cotton, printed with teddy bears. It was clear that you hadn't intended for anyone to see them tonight. I smile up at you, placing a kiss on your sex through the fabric to show you how much I adore those. But I slide them off too, pacing them on the floor. I gently suck on your labia. I stand. With my help, you undo the fly on my tight, low-cut jeans. Pulling them back, you can see my dark pubic hair. I slide them down. My erection stands before you, it looks so big this close up.

You lean back on the bed, steadying yourself on your elbows, still unsteady. I lower myself down, and feel you tremble as I enter you. My cock fills you. With a steady rhythm, I move, back and forth - in and out. Our breathing grows heavier together. A shivered moan escapes my mouth. You feel the pleasure rising inside of you. You are so close ... and I stop. You look at me, with concern. "It's alright, babe. I have something special planned. Do you trust me?"

I cradle your heads in my strong arms, raising it, bring your lips to my waiting cock. You wrap them around me. The wet, warm embrace of your mouth brings me ecstasy. You bob your head back and forth. Sloppy, and drunken, but enthusiastic. I watch you intently as you work. I let out a small moan, and then another. "That's so good baby. I'm so close. But, don't swallow for me, okay." You speed up. I let out a series of short moans, and call out your name as my thick, gooey cum fills your mouth. I kneel down, looking in your eye. Some of my cum is dribbling from the corner of your mouth. I push my lips to yours, kissing you. Our tongues play in each others mouths, mixing with my cum, sharing it between us. I pull away, and swallow.

I lean over and whisper in your ear, "Now, there is something even more intimate I want you to do for me. Maybe the most intimate thing. Something private. I want you to masturbate for me. I want to watch you climax, by your own hand. But more then that I want, no need you, to talk dirty while doing it. Tell me what you fantasize about when you masturbate. The secret fantasy, that you haven't told anybody, no matter how ashamed or dirty it makes you feel. And most important me tell me where you want me to cum after doing them to you. There are just too many places to choose from."

To prove my point, I kiss your body. I start at the bottom, opening your pussy gently with my fingers and running my tongue along it, allowing it to flip your clitoris. Then I place a soft kiss just above it on your mons. Another just below your navel. I cup my hands around of your breasts, gently suckling on your nipple. Following that, I place another long, passionate kiss on your lips, lingering letting the remnants of my cum mix with the taste of your wetness. Finally, I place a kiss on your cheek.

I whisper again "And, if you do that for me then I will do all of those things for you ... or to you."

On 28/11/2022 at 23:22, WritesNaughtyStories said:

It's hard to tell if he's pushing you or holding you up as you make your way to the isolated backroom. You know that it's here but isn't it closed during the week? There's a door to the patio too, but it's hard to focus.

He guides you to the red leatherette padded rail of the bar. You've leaned your arms on it on warm, summer evenings when the outer doors are open to the sultry night air. The doors are closed now though.

He turns you to face the bar and you can feel him pushing your skirt up. "Shhh" he whispers as his rough hands paw your ass through your panties, "let me help you unwind, sweetie."

He pushes your panties down to your knees and stands back. He's holding your skirt up with one hand and you hear his zipper. "Let's have those off and those legs spread." Is he suggesting or demanding - through the vodka fog it's hard to tell.

You feel him pull them the rest of the way down and pull them off your feet. You can't see it but he tucks them into his back pocket next to a teal pair of expensive lace undies. Little corners of both poke out.

He returns to his feet and lifts your skirt again. "Oh yeah..." You hear him breathe, "that's real nice." He pays your ass playfully and gives it an appreciative squeeze. "I don't know who's gonna love this more."

He steps close and reaches around, up, under your shirt and pushes your bra over your breast and his rough, calloused hand are squeezing your tits. It's frenzied and urgent, his need palpable through his hands. You can feel his prick, hard and hot against the crevasse of you butt.

One hand leaves your breast as the other begins to toy with your nipple. You can feel him guiding his throbbing cock between your legs. He rubs it against your sensitive slit for a moment before you feel it pressing into you.

He is insistent and demanding and forces his length into you. In moments he is thrusting greedily, as both hands use your tits as handles to pull you onto him.

You can feel his breath, rapid and shallow against your ear and cheek as he grunts his way toward an orgasm.

Every little touches felt like a ice against my flushed skin and the cold air was enough for my body to stiffen, most especially my nipples. We were in a private area but there is this thrill of someone suddenly coming in to see us in this compromising state which I normally wouldn't like but I was too drunk out of my mind to even process that.

I could feel him pull my panties down, giving him a view of my bare butt and my vagina until he eventually pulled it off my feet. I could also feel his hand on my breast, groping and playing with my nipples, letting a gasp escape my lips.

Feeling his warm erection against my butt, I grinded against it until it pressed against my soaking genital. I let a muffled moan out as he pushed inside and my hips begun moving as well as I moaned.

My walls clenched around his length as I feel him pull me closer, which allowed him to hit deeper within me and I could feel my knees growing weak from the pleasure. It felt as though the surroundings doesn't matter. I could feel his breath on my ear and my body arched as I was edging little by little into my orgasm.

• Love 1

OOC: I just realized that I never checked (and you carefully, and quite cleverly, never said) the original narrator's gender. I don't know if that was an intentional experiment or a happy accident, but I've learned I need to be a lot more careful about the assumptions I make.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Close parentheses

5 hours ago, DoctoroMindbender said:

I take your, hand and pull you to a small hall off the main floor. I stroke your cheek, "Would you like to come home with me? I live just around the corner." You nod, though you can barely stand. We step out into the night air. As we walk through the cold white light of the street lamps you lean into me for warmth, because your club wear is not enough for the winter night, and to keep yourself upright. As you shiver against me I stroke your hair "Shh. It's alright, we are almost there." With the smog of the day finally settled, the moon shimmers low in the sky. We could stay like this forever ...

In the cramped elevator I pin you to the wall. I plant small kisses against your jaw, and down your bared neck. I guide your hand down, into the top of my pants. The warmth of my cock feels good on your cold hands. Then I slide my hand, under your flimsy top, grabbing your breast. There we are, making out in the sterile buzz of a dying fluorescent lamp.  It is only a minute, but it seems longer as the time stretches out from the blur of alcohol, and pheromones. The door opens with a ding. We make the short trip to my apartment. I throw off my coat, you kick off your shoes, as we work are way to the bedroom, are bodies still intertwined. Coming to a stop, finally, you flop onto my bed, sitting with your hands grasping the edge of the bed, trying to steady your dizziness. I straddle you, the worn springs groaning under our combined weight.

Your hands fumble with my shirt buttons, finding it difficult to coordinate your fingers, but finally you get them undone. My shirt hangs open, revealing a carefully maintained and toned torso. I raise your hands to my chest. When you have finally steadied yourself against my chest, I smile "I think you're forgetting something". You throw up your arms, and I peel off your top. Now, your breasts bare breasts laid exposed. I lean down, placing my warm lips against one of your hardened nipples, gently sucking, you don't even attempt suppress a low moan. I get down to my knees, and you push up off the bed so I can finish undress you. Your skirt slides down easily enough, revealing your panties. Cotton, printed with teddy bears. It was clear that you hadn't intended for anyone to see them tonight. I smile up at you, placing a kiss on your sex through the fabric to show you how much I adore those. But I slide them off too, pacing them on the floor. I gently suck on your labia. I stand. With my help, you undo the fly on my tight, low-cut jeans. Pulling them back, you can see my dark pubic hair. I slide them down. My erection stands before you, it looks so big this close up.

You lean back on the bed, steadying yourself on your elbows, still unsteady. I lower myself down, and feel you tremble as I enter you. My cock fills you. With a steady rhythm, I move, back and forth - in and out. Our breathing grows heavier together. A shivered moan escapes my mouth. You feel the pleasure rising inside of you. You are so close ... and I stop. You look at me, with concern. "It's alright, babe. I have something special planned. Do you trust me?"

I cradle your heads in my strong arms, raising it, bring your lips to my waiting cock. You wrap them around me. The wet, warm embrace of your mouth brings me ecstasy. You bob your head back and forth. Sloppy, and drunken, but enthusiastic. I watch you intently as you work. I let out a small moan, and then another. "That's so good baby. I'm so close. But, don't swallow for me, okay." You speed up. I let out a series of short moans, and call out your name as my thick, gooey cum fills your mouth. I kneel down, looking in your eye. Some of my cum is dribbling from the corner of your mouth. I push my lips to yours, kissing you. Our tongues play in each others mouths, mixing with my cum, sharing it between us. I pull away, and swallow.

I lean over and whisper in your ear, "Now, there is something even more intimate I want you to do for me. Maybe the most intimate thing. Something private. I want you to masturbate for me. I want to watch you climax, by your own hand. But more then that I want, no need you, to talk dirty while doing it. Tell me what you fantasize about when you masturbate. The secret fantasy, that you haven't told anybody, no matter how ashamed or dirty it makes you feel. And most important me tell me where you want me to cum after doing them to you. There are just too many places to choose from."

To prove my point, I kiss your body. I start at the bottom, opening your pussy gently with my fingers and running my tongue along it, allowing it to flip your clitoris. Then I place a soft kiss just above it on your mons. Another just below your navel. I cup my hands around of your breasts, gently suckling on your nipple. Following that, I place another long, passionate kiss on your lips, lingering letting the remnants of my cum mix with the taste of your wetness. Finally, I place a kiss on your cheek.

I whisper again "And, if you do that for me then I will do all of those things for you ... or to you."

As I was brought back to a nearby apartment building, we went to an elevator and you quickly pinned me against the wall for a kiss while guiding my hand to your pants. I felt warm as my hand rubbed against your pants while making out since I also feel my panties staining. It felt like we were kissing for a long time through my drunken state and I quickly felt my body missing something when you pulled back.

We walked to your apartment, our bodies still sticking close to each other and once we enter your room, I quickly kicked my shoes off to get comfortable. When we got to the bedroom, I sat on your bed, steadying myself from the nausea caused by the vodka. My eyes were seeing colors and I tried to get myself steady. As you straddled on me, I struggled to remove the buttons of your shirt. God, why are buttons such a pain?! It took longer than I wanted to remove them and I also let you remove my top, moaning when I felt your warm mouth engulf my stiff nipple.

When you pulled away, I stood up so that you can strip the rest of my clothing. I shivered as I felt you kiss my genital through the fabric of my panties before pulling them down, allowing you to see my soaking vagina. I leaned on my elbows to steady myself but I was still wobbling. I trembled as I felt your length near my sex before letting a load moan out as you pushed into me.

I begun to let out choruses of sinful moans as you began to push and pull inside of me and I was getting closer to my orgasm, only for you to pull back. This made me turn to question until you assured me that you have something planned. When questioned if I trust you, I nodded and I was met with your tip on my mouth. I began to suck on your cock and bobbed my head too as I feel your precum coating my mouth and I was pretty enthusiastic to have a taste. When you warned that you were getting close, I worked even faster and it took quite a bit of time until you came in my mouth. I didn't swallow it yet, as per your instruction, and we shared another kiss, letting you taste your fluids too.

Pulling back, I swallowed my share before feeling you whisper near my ear, allowing to feel your breath. This sent pleasurable shivers down my spine and I began to listen. The instruction was very embarrassing but at my current state, that doesn't matter. My hands went down to my clitoris, my fingers rubbing against it as I moaned. I grinded against my fingers as I gasped out, "I want to be filled up inside with lots and lots of cum..~" I could feel my nipples stiffening and my body was trembling as I continued to rub my clit before going lower and pushing a few fingers into my hole.

13 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

OOC: I just realized that I never checked (and you carefully, and quite cleverly, never said) the original narrator's gender. I don't know if that was an intentional experiment or a happy accident, but I've learned I need to be a lot more careful about the assumptions I make.

( It was actually a happy accident since I did it in first person. If this was in third person, that would've been impossible to pull off (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ)