It's Time to say Goodbye...

I guess it was announced that Ash and Pikachu's story will be ending with a special 11 episode series before the new show starts with new protagonists in Paldea.

20221216_093502.jpg

It's crazy to think about being there for this from the beginning. Seeing Ash meet Pikachu and following their journey, witnessing Pokémania at its absolute peak where you couldn't find yourself in a single place without seeing Pokémon in some capacity, the pandemonium of the Toys R Us Pokémon League (or wherever may have hosted near you), the excitement of seeing the first movie in theaters, watching the franchise grow with every passing generation and seeing new types and strategies introduced, until finally making it to home consoles

And let's not forget that one summer when Pokémon GO was launched, Pokémon was everywhere again, that wonder and excitement from when you were 7 came rushing back when you never thought you would feel it again and for a short time, everything was perfect.

It's been a long road, since that less than ordinary kid from Pallet Town with big dreams started, and over the years we've gotten to see him become extraordinary, the very best like no one ever was. Without him and Pikachu, would Pokémon have ever become what it has?

Pokémon has always brought me an indescribable amount of joy, which I now share with my son. I'm beyond happy to have been a part of this from the beginning, and now we have a new chapter to look forward to and exciting places to watch the franchise go.

The journey continues.

FB_IMG_1671197132553.jpg