Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

“Come on over here.  You will receiving this soon.  Touch yourself, show the two of us how much you want it.”  Rebecca called out to Bianka.  She slowly came over again.  Drawn to the girl’s personality.  She knew she wanted this.  The idea she was shared by the two girls.  They would both treat her like this, though Beth would only do it sometimes.  “Beth is completely is submissive, almost slave, mode at the moment…but maybe the two of us will take you together, if she feels like it…I am curious to see that side of her.”  She would not order Beth to do it, she wanted to see the girl get in that mood genuinely.  

“Listen to her…”. She told Beth, Bianka had started digging her fingers in and moaning.  “…She belongs to both of us now.  You have a side like me, let it out on her as often as you want.  Make her know she belongs to you, like you belong to me.”  She had to train them both in a new way.  So the rest of the girls on campus knew the two of them were her’s.  She would not compete with a teacher of course.  But the three of them were only going to be more connected.  Beth had to realize it at least.  Bianka was too new to understand, but Beth would know Rebecca was trying to assert herself, become a ‘gang’ leader, starting with the two of them.  For now it would just boost Rebecca’s reputation.  They would figure out later what if any non-sexual purpose the gang had.

• Love 1

Bianca continued to moan out loudly as Rebecca continued to pound away at her. She then looked over at Bianca watching as she began to play with herself and listened as she began to moan out for them. She blushed and then looked up at Rebecca and nodded softly uttering, “y-yes… I understand….”

• Love 1

Rebecca would talk about her new idea, what she was forming here, after all the sex was over.  How official they wanted it to be, what they got up to all that.  In time there might be other girls, but it would start with the three of them.  She had not planned on this, she would have been content to have her way with Beth.  Bianka had given her a perfect opportunity though.  With two girl like this, this was the natural step to take.  “…What do you think?  Are you feeling it?  Do you want to do this sort of thing to her together soon?  I’m not ordering you.  I want you to be as into it as I am.”  She went as hard as she could, while tempting Beth to give in.  She was not sure whether that helped or not, but she could not help herself, she loved doing this to Beth.

• Love 1

Beth now began to moan out as loudly as she could as she felt Rebecca going as hard as she could. She listened to her ideas and nodded saying, “yes…! Yes I like it…! I-I want to do this to her together! I want it!” She told Rebecca while she could feel herself beginning to reach her orgasm.

• Love 1

Bianka glanced at the two girls.  Getting excited for what was coming.  After being on the receiving side of that side of Beth last night.  To have two girls treat her like that at the same time…she loved that she could sometimes bring that side out of Beth.  It had been a little painful for Beth last night, but hopefully she got more comfortable with it.  Especially since she wanted it, a key difference from Beth in the beginning.  She was curious to see how this turned out, watching Beth get closer and closer, soon to show that other side.  She saw it, there was something in how Rebecca was treating Beth, sort of like how she fantasized about what a man might do to her.  She understood the power the girl had over Beth, Rebecca was starting to have the same power over her.

• Love 1

Rebecca looked down at Beth with a smug smile.  It was good enough for her that she got that kind of reaction out of the other girl.  After a moment, she pulled out and stood up.  Giving Bianka hint of what was coming.  “Don’t worry, I have a bunch of these.  Beth will need a moment to recover, but when she has, I look forward to seeing how she acts.  How much she learned from me.”  She dug under the bed, pulled out a second and tossed it on to Beth.  “Be ready, girl, you are at the bottom of the hierarchy here.  We might both be very rough with you.”  She wanted to see the other side of Beth, she wanted to limited in the guidance she gave, let her just do what she wanted.  Bianka was not likely to forget this night.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beth laid there on the bed panting heavily as she began to recover from her orgasm. She watched as the strap on was tossed next to her, blushing g at the thought of doing this in front of Rebecca, showing her that side of her and how much she had picked up from her. Once she was recovered, Beth took the strap on and attached it to herself. She then looked at Bianca and moved towards her, beginning to strip off her underwear and then pushed her to the bed. She then got over her asking, “are you ready?” Before slipping the strap on into her pussy and soon began to move, thrusting in and out of her.

• Love 1

Rebecca just watched for now, though she would join in soon.  She wanted to watch Beth for a bit.  See what and how much she did on her own.  For now this was fine, it was first time she had seen Beth willingly do this from the other side.

Bianka had nodded, that she was ready, and spread her legs a little to let Beth in.  Moaning softly as she went in.  She too wondered how aggressive Beth would get, how much Rebecca would influence it.  She also wondered what it meant that the two girls were going to share her.  Not just now either, it sounded like a longer term thing.  An attempt to encourage that other side of Beth to be at least a little more common.

• Love 1

Beth listened to Bianca’s moans and continued to move her his back and forth. It felt a little awkward to show Rebecca this side of her and she too wondered just how much she could do. She continued for a moment before beginning to thrust harder and faster inside of Bianca asking, “you like that?”

• Love 1

"..Y, yes...I want more."  Bianka answered, she was a little reluctant to try very hard to draw that other side of Beth out.  Seeing the pain it caused her, and it was not her natural personality.  Though it had turned her on.  Rebecca added a bit more.  "She reminds me so much of you, except needing less 'teaching' to want another girl.  Look at her, you could do anything you want to her.  She would be happy, just because it was you.  You reach deep down, vent all your frustrations on her, and she would beg for more.  Was that what you did before?"  She leaned over, whispered in her Beth's ear.  "Do anything you want to her.  You are mine, she is not.  She is ours."  Beth did not have to flip that mental switch immediately, but Rebecca was putting the thought in her head.  Encouraging it, whenever she was ready.

• Love 1

Beth continued at the same pace she was going at and then looked up at Rebecca as she began to speak. She nodded and uttered, “yes… that’s what I did before…. I did… what you did to me… to her…” she told her and then listened as she leaned in and began to to whisper to her. As she did, Beth would feel the switch flip. She looked down at Bianca, she could do whatever she wanted to her. She then began to move her hips harder and faster, fucking Bianca much more aggressively and then suddenly slapped her across the face asking, “you like that? You like that you little slut?” She then began to pinch and tug on her nipples, wanting her to moan more for her.

• Love 1

Rebecca sat back and watched, both surprised and impressed that that Beth really had a side like that to her.  Was it a creation of her experiences here, or had she already been like that?  She was looking forward to seeing where it might go, how it might develop.  She looked forward to the both treating Bianka like that, how that girl might develop.  The things they could do together, with Beth and otherwise.  She was getting a little more eager to join in, but wanted to watch a little more.

Bianka was turned on more.  This special relationship of sorts that they seemed to be developing.  Would Beth act like this to anyone else?  She wanted to reach in, bring as much out as she could, find out what might happen.  "I do.  I do."  She cried out, she encouraged it, tried to provoke more.  "Punish me more!  I...don't know if I can like girls, the way you two do."  She was obviously enjoying it, but it was still different.  Something was not there.  When they were not doing things like this, she did not see anything that aroused her when she looked at other girls.  Beth was taught to change, but  she still did not know if they were the same, was Beth a lesbian or bi, without knowing it beforehand, or did the whole process truly 'convert' her?  She did not know if she could experience the same, but she would let Beth go as far as she wanted to find out, or just to punish her for not changing.

• Love 1

Beth looked down at Bianca and frowned as she heard her words. She would punish her alright. She stopped thrusting for a moment and pulled out of Bianca and then helped her up onto her hands and knees. She then trusted back into her pussy and continued to pound away at her as roughly and aggressively as she could. She gripped onto her hips tightly and smirked and raised her hand. She then brought her hand down onto Bianca’s butt cheeks, hard. She repeated this over and over until the girl’s cheeks were red. “Naughty girl. This is where you belong! This is what you are! You are a slut! You are a whore for girls!” She yelled at her and spanked her more and more to punish her.

• Love 1

It was the cycle here, to a degree.  Rebecca remembered her early days with Beth.  There was no point in denying, she had been vicious, a bitch and bully to Beth.  Hurting her because she could, forcing herself on her.  Trying to make her cry.  She did to Beth what other girls did to her.  It was not an excuse, it was just what happened, and Beth’s reactions fueled it more.  Maybe Beth would not go that far, but that was what she taught her, and she saw a little bit of it in Beth.  Beth had almost become a reflection of both the other girls in the room.  “Leave her like that, Beth.  I might join you soon. But keep going, you learned how to teach a girl like her well.”

Bianka guessed she was taking it differently than Beth had.  So far it had not been truly on her.  She wanted the punishment, to be taught, corrected.  She felt natural in this position, like Beth, if she had any chance of changing, she probably needed something that mocked sex between boy and girl, and a certain aggressiveness in her partner.  The spanking was intense, she could feel the stinging soreness.  But it felt right, she needed to be taught to fit in here.   Her whimpering was hidden by the moaning, the type of sex her body craved.  It felt so good, what thought about Beth was getting complicated, they were friends, usually very similar.  But this side of Beth, was it the trick to changing her?  It probably would not happen tonight, but she was feeling the strange experience of submission to another usually submissive girl.

• Love 1

Beth looked over at Rebecca, blushing a little at her words. She acknowledged that she was doing good, she acknowledged her skill and just how much she was acting like her. Beth then looked back at Bianca, seeing what she had done to her but knew that she was liking it. She gave Rebecca a nod and only continued to thrust roughly in and out of her pussy, stopping the spanking for now, just only fucking her for the moment until Rebecca was ready.

• Love 1

Rebecca assumed Beth knew what she was planning.  The natural thing to do with a girl in that position and to teach her the way she had taught Beth.  It was of course something she had done with Beth as well. She just watched for another moment.  “Alright, girl, time for me and Beth to share you a little.  She came over but stopped at Beth’s side, momentarily biting and sucking on her ear, but careful not to break her out of her current.  “You are pretty hot, like this too.  Fucking another girl together should be fun.” 

“Change your position if you want.  Take whichever hole you want.  I’m taking the other.  The girl needs ‘cock’ like you did still, and were going to give her plenty.”   She waited to see what Beth would do.  They were sharing Bianka, but she was in an interesting relationship with Beth and Rebecca now.  In general Rebecca considered herself the ‘alpha’ of the trio, the boss of both.  But sexually she was willing to let Bianka be a little more Beth’s than hers’.

• Love 1

Beth moaned softly as Rebecca sucked and bit on her air and blushed at her words, complimenting her and calling her hot. She then looked at Bianca, understanding what Rebecca wanted. They were going to double penetrate her, this is what she mean by share. Beth wondered for a moment how they should do about this, what position would be best.

An idea dawned on her. She chose to keep Bianca in the same position but instead of being behind her, Beth got done under her roommate and slipped back into her pussy. While she took her pussy under underneath, Rebecca could take her ass from behind she thought.

• Love 1

Rebecca was not that surprised Beth chose that position.  She did not mind taking the other side either.  Bianka still apparently only vaguely aware, still disoriented by the pleasure.  She took advantage of it though.  She wondered if Beth had given her this experience yet.  The double penetration at least would be new.  She plunged in forcefully and went at it pretty hard from the start, causing Bianka to jerk in surprise but also pleasure.  This was a new feeling, much more intense than she had experienced previously.  Her mind was a little fuzzy as she felt it from both sides at the same time.  It felt a little weird but also good.  Her eyes rolled back a little, hard to focus on anything but the feeling.  Maybe a step in the direction the other girls wanted, but it was too soon to know.

• Love 1

Even Beth felt could feel how hard Rebecca stared off with. She too was surprised by nodded and decided to match the girl. She too soon began to thrust hard and roughly into Bianka. She looked up at her and could see her moaning and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She smiled a little as she could see just how good Bianka was feeling. This was good, she thought and continued to thrust together with Rebecca.

• Love 1

Bianka could only pay so much attention.  She did not feel much, except for the two girls pounding her.  She barely heard what Rebecca was saying.  “Consider this an initiation.  My new little gang.  I’m going to show you two off a lot.  Maybe get a few more girls.  As for you Beth, you just proved worth being my number two.  Whether we get more members or not.  This double side of yourself.  I want to encourage more it.  Your submissive side is fun, but I want to see more of this, you being like me.”  At first the point of having a gang of any sort would be for Rebecca’s ego.  To prove she was someone important to have one.  After they became more established, they could figure out if they had any sort of purpose or ‘mission’.

• Love 1

Well. Rebecca would have to see how it worked out.  It remained to be seen how easy it was to switch Beth into this mode, how consistent it would be and if there was a way to do it without a connection to Bianka. She did not want to risk shifting Beth out of it, so she focused attention to the other girl.  "Look at her, she can barely think right now.  You are at least half responsible. Girl, probably still thinks she is straight somehow.  Do anything you can, make her admit the truth, like you did.  Make her admit she wants you."  The two were so similar.  If anyone was likely to break Bianka, it was Beth.  Maybe not today, but Rebecca saw the potential.

• Love 1

Beth looked up at Bianka and nodded at Rebecca’s words. As she continued to thrust in and out of her, she slapped Bianka’s ass and then her face. She then tugged on and punched her nipples asking, “you like that? You like being dominated by two girls huh? Admit it! Admit that you’re a slut for girls! Say you love it! Say you’ll never go back to men’s cocks anymore! All you desire is women and their strap ons!”

• Love 1

Bianka was pulled back from her haze a little by Beth's voice.  She was being forced to confront how she felt about all this again.  How good it it felt, the connection she felt with the other side of Beth, the power this side of Beth seemed to have over her.  It was a little strange to deny it, but it was also hard to admit what Beth had been telling her was right.  That she was the same as Beth in that way too.  But the doubt had been planted in Bianka's mind.  Did she like other girls?  Did she like Beth?  She wanted Beth to do everything in her power, to see if maybe that was true.  Whether it was already true or not, or if she might be 'converted', it did not really matter.  "...No...mmm...it isn't true..."  She yelped as Rebecca spanked her.  "She's like you used to be.  You just have to keep teacher her, like I taught you.  Eventually she will open her eyes.  She will be yours."  Hopefully that would encourage Beth.  There might be some value in teaching her both ways ways, for Beth to act like Rebecca sometimes, act like Bianka at others.  As long as she kept it up, Bianka would probably accept it eventually.

• Love 1