Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

It took a few minutes for things to really register to Bianka, for her mind to clear.  Then to realize what she was hearing.  She knew it, she did not know whether what Beth had been doing could be called 'acting' or not.  But it certainly wasn't the real her.  Was it good for her, or did it hurt her?  They would have to figure that out before doing anything like that again, but she thought it was better not to say anything quite yet.  She just sat up, slid so she was behind Beth and held her from behind.  She was grateful for the experience, to get a sense of what Beth had been through.  She hoped it helped her, she wanted to do anything she could to help her.  She was left wondering though, did Beth really enjoy any of this?  Deep down did she still consider herself straight, only doing all this because she felt she had to?  Or had they truly changed her deep down?  Part of her wanted to know more, but she did not want to ask painful questions.

• Love 1

Beth felt the arms wrap around her from behind. She let out a few more sobs and then dried her eyes and looked back at Bianca saying, “s-sorry… sorry… I didn’t mean to be so tough it’s just… when I was doing that with you… I felt like… like I was one of them… one of the girls who raped me and turned me into a lesbian… I guess it… brought back some bad memories for me… sorry Bianca… if I hurt you… we can stop for now… if you want…”

• Love 1

Bianka shook her head.  "It's fine.  I was curious, I wanted to have an idea what you went through.  I'm sorry if it hurt you, to do all that.  But if made you feel any better, it was worth it..."  She was a little nervous to say what she was going to say next, it case she was wrong or it was misinterpreted.  "...If it made you feel any better, I'm willing to let you do it again.  I can't imagine how painful all that was for you, even after experiencing some of it myself.  But I want to help you, if it's possible."  She did not want to say just how good it all felt, not when it had been so painful for Beth...but now she wondered, did any of the girls who did that to Beth have a similar past and took it out on her for the same reason?  That there may have been a years long cycle of abuse here, some girls going from abusee to abuser.  Hopefully Beth did not go too far down such a cycle.

• Love 1

Beth looked at Bianca, smiled and then hugged her back. “Thanks Beth… I needed this… in a way, this was a kind of therapy that I needed.” She was then silent for a little bit and then smiled again saying, “I would love to help you experience more. Im glad that you did actually feel good and want to do more. Let’s go for it. Don’t worry, I don’t think my past will affect me so much like before. It will just be me and you know.”

• Love 1

Bianka was not sure exactly what Beth was planning, but she was willing to do more.  Either the rougher sort of thing they just did, or something more milder like before.  She nodded.  "You said you wanted to go all night, I'm also willing to.  Please show me more.  Anything you want to do, don't worry about holding back."  She was eager to find out exactly what Beth had in mind, it sounded like it was going to be something new again.  She wanted to experience it, whether or not it had anything to do what her roommate had previously gone through with other girls.  For now she left her suspicion about the cycle unspoken.  Also unspoken was her new fetish for girls to try to convert her, though it was possible Beth figured that out after what they were just doing.

• Love 1

Bianka had thought it sounded like Beth had something in mind. Maybe not though.  She was not going to suggest more of what they had been doing.  She would let her do that sort of thing to her whenever she wanted, but it would be up to Beth to decide when it happened, it was clearly too difficult for her to ask for it casually or regularly.  The biggest thing she was still curious about was doing it as part of a larger group, having more girls, probably using the two of them.  That would come later though.  Tonight was just the two of them.  She was not going to ask if there was anything left other girls did to convert Beth, though she was curious about that too.  "...Hmmm the problem is I did not know very much about sex, especially with another girl, before tonight.  I wouldn't have much idea of what I haven't tried yet, other than having more girls over.  Though if there isn't anything else new you can think of, I'd be happy to redo things we already did."  She wanted to keep going, trying something new would be nice, but it was most important that they kept doing it until they had to get ready for class.

• Love 1

Beth nodded and said, “yeah I can’t really think of anything else… we kissed, I had fun with your breasts and pussy, we scissored, I used a strapon on you and tied you up and used other toys on you… not really that much to do…” she said and then thought, “hey, I liked your pussy. Would you like to lick mine and give it a try?”

• Love 1

If Bianka was wondering if she really was being converted, that question reinforced the idea she was still straight.  The idea did not turn her on.  Though it did not disgust her her either.  She was not sure how much she would enjoy it, but she was at least willing to try it for her.  She also understood other girls were likely to insist she do it to them later, best to get used to it now.  She nodded.  "I'll at least give it a try.  Give me advice as II do it, I may not do it very well."  She waited to see what position Beth would get in for this, and prepared herself for a new experience.  She did want it to feel good for the other girl, if possible,

• Love 1

Beth smiled and said, “advice? Let’s see, the clit and gspot is the most sensitive spots of try to focus on those.” She then looked at Bianca and smirked saying, “don’t worry, I’ll make this a little enjoyable for you, by being a little dominant.” She then pushed Bianca down onto the floor and got over her with her pussy inches from her face, straddling her. She then smirked and commanded, “lick!”

• Love 1

Bianka blushed as Beth took control.  She wondered how much this was going to be a thing for them?  It did excite her, it was true she did like it, and wanted to encourage it as much as she could.  Though she did not want to over do it and upset Beth again.  She was reflexively obedient, any uneasiness she had about licking another girl overcome by her desire to do whatever Beth said and wanted when she was like this.  She stuck her tongue up, rubbed it against Beth, it was a little weird, but she couldn’t stop.  Of course a girl as usually submissive as Beth, knew how to another girl like her on a metaphorical leash.  After a little licking of the outer folds, she delayed going inside, focusing on the clit, wondering if Beth would give her feedback in dominant mode or sub mode.

• Love 1

Beth watched Bianca and began to moan out as she felt her tongue beginning to lick against her folds and soon enough found her clit which began to make her moan out a lot louder. She was letting her submissive side out a bit more with her moans but her dominant side remained and began to grind a bit against Bianca’s tongue. “Ahh! Yes! J-just like that…!”

• Love 1

It still weird, licking another girl’s crotch, but Beth’s enthusiasm motivated her, trying to match her tongue to the movement of the grinding.  She could handle it if Beth enjoyed it, more if she talked to her like that.  She wanted to hear more of the approval, the moaning, being told what to do.  For the sake of all that she manage some enthusiasm to something she was not otherwise likely to do.

• Love 1

Was she really a natural?  Bianka was happy to hear praise, she was not sure how she felt about that specifically though.  Then again she thought back to how ‘dominant Beth’ had repeatedly called her a slut over the night.  She certainly loved sex, even if she had complicated feelings about doing it with another girl.  Did some of it come natural to a girl like her?  Whether it was true or not, it encouraged her to lick a little harder and faster.  She wanted to try to bring her to orgasm just with this.  After that, if Beth wanted, she supposed she could try sticking her tongue inside.  Or she might do it sooner if Beth told her.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan, her moans getting louder and louder as she could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. Soon enough after a little while she moaned, “Ah! B-Bianca! K-keep going! J-just like that! Just like that! I-I’m cumming!” With that she let out a loud moan and her body shook on top of Bianca as she came hard and squirted a bit into her face and tongue.

• Love 1

Bianka blushed, feeling it on her face and especially tongue.  A new taste that might linger in her mouth for a bit.  She waited for a bit.  Beth was still hovering over her face, was she going to ask for more, demand more?  She would be lying if she claimed she did not want more orders from her dominant side.  She felt a bond with the normal submissive Beth, but she loved the more dominant side, whether rough with her or not, whether she insulted her or not.

• Love 1

Beth smiled and the night went on. As time passed, the girl’s continued to experiment with each other, replaying things they had already down but still enjoying it. For most of the night Beth continued to play the dominant role, doing things to Bianca and forcing herself into her like eating her out, fingering her and using the strapon and toys on her. Once in a while however she did let her submissiveness through, commanding Bianca to do things to her like eat her out, finger her and even use the dildo on her. The two of them went long into the night, kissing  and making love passion, Beth doing her best to give Bianca the experience of being with another girl.

Soon enough the two could not go on much longer and both fell asleep from exhaustion in Beth’s bed where they slept until morning, Beth holding Bianca close as they slept.

• Love 1

Bianka never expected Togo through so much in one night.  To go from a virgin, to experiencing all that.  She and Beth were certainly more than roommates now.  She would like to think they were friends.  But defining the bond more than that seemed difficult.

She was the first to wake up, remembering she was still in the other girl’s bed, still naked, the other girl holding her.  In the end, she considered herself straight.  What did Beth really think about her though?  What did she really think about girls?  What did it really mean to be ‘converted’ into a lesbian?  She embraced Beth back, knowing what she went through, she intended to support her in every way she could.  Quietly and firmly holding her until she woke up.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beth felt the arms wrap around her as well as Bianca’s body now pressing more against her. She began Yo stir and her eyes began to open slowly. She saw the other girl and smiled. It wasn’t the first time she had woken up naked with another girl in her bed. “Good morning…” she said sleepily and yawned, “sleep well? I hope I wasn’t too rough with you last night… I’ve never been so dominant for that long as last night… or ever in that fact…. How are you feeling after all of that?”

• Love 1

How did she feel after all that?  It was quite the surprise.  She wanted to be careful.  It had clearly been hard on Beth.  If she was completely honest, she liked it.  Maybe even looked forward to more of it, whether from Beth or other girls.  She did not how much she should encourage it.  How much she should ask about what the other girl really felt.  “Yeah, it was a good sleep…I’m happy you gave me an idea what to expect from some girls here…”. She decided to take the chance, but carefully.  “Please don’t force yourself, I saw how hard it was for you…but if you ever feel like that again, do whatever comes natural to me.”  They were both too submissive to truly have that sort of relationship, but Bianka looked forward to the possibility of occasionally being treated like that again by Beth.

• Love 1

Bianka could only guess what Beth really felt, after what she had been through.  What she really felt about other girls.  That kiss felt genuine though.  She did not know if she would feel the same, about Beth or other girls.  But she could be happy she seemed to provide some comfort to the other girl.  Smiling in response to the kiss.  She would have liked to stay like this for a while, but doubted they had much time.  “…How much longer before you have to start getting ready for class?”

• Love 1

Bianka was happy to quietly lay there.  She was curious, even excited what her first day of classes would be like.  She believed Beth, that she was the sort of girl the more dominant ones would be drawn too.  She looked forward to it.  Them trying to convert her.  An experience similar to Beth’s, except that she wanted it.  What would they do to her?  How much would she experience today?  She was happy with the few more minutes like this, but she was looking forward to the rest of the day.  She only hoped Beth was at a stage where it either did not bother her anymore, or she enjoyed it.

• Love 1