Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth watched Bianca as she stroked the strap on. She nodded and said, “yeah… I have all of these toys for people to use on me and well… sometimes I use them on myself when I’m horny…” she explained, “I got all of these toys from people who brought them over to use on me but they forgot them so I just started collecting them…” she then moved and picked up the box and placed it on the bed for Bianca to see inside, “I have lots of toys… I have dildos, vibrators, strapons, plugs, handcuffs, rope, paddles and flogs, gags… like I said it’s a lot.”

• Love 1

Bianka looked at the box and its contents.  Her submissive side having been awakened, there was an appeal to many of things inside.  Things that could be used on her as well.  Beth could see the interest on her face as she shifted them around, took a closer look at them.  “It looks like a…fun collection.”  Even knowing what she did about Beth now, she hoped at least most of these were things she would have found appealing either way.  These were generally thing that appealed either to a submissive person, regardless of gender, or a girl, regardless of orientation.  The strap on was the one most likely for Beth to have complicated feelings about, as far as she could guess, connected to her ‘conversion’.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she watched Bianca looking around into the box and could see her interest. She smiled at her comment and said, “if you want, you can use some of them if you want, if you get horny and need something to masturbate with or if you decide to bring someone over. If you want to I could use some of them on you… if you want…” she said the last part making her blush a little.

• Love 1

Bianka blushed when Beth offered to use them on her.  She was feeling curious, to learn what it was like.  Have Beth show her, as one who was used to being on the receiving end, show her before a more dominant girl did.  She was happy and a little aroused they were sharing them too, another sign they were the same.  Maybe even they would share of it at the same time later.  “…Please, show me what it’s like.”  She asked softly, wondering what Beth would start with and how much of it she would experience.

• Love 1

What to start with?  Bianka would certainly prefer things she could not so easily use on herself.  “Maybe the cuffs and rope at first.  Possibly including the gag a little later, when I don’t need to say anything.”  She just wanted to feel being tied up at first, restrained.  Maybe after she was tied up other things could be added, but she wanted to feel restraint first, be completely at Beth’s mercy to do anything.  That was something she could not try on her own.

• Love 1

Beth smiled and said, “oh, my favorites.” She then got the handcuffs and attached them to Bianca’s hands behind her back. She then took the rope and began to wrap it around Bianca’s body. It was a soft rope so it wouldn’t hurt her. She tied her feet together and ran the rope all around Bianca’s body. She then looked over some of the toys and brought out some she thought would be good, a dildo, a vibrator and a paddle.

“How do you feel?”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Bianka closed her eyes as she was cuffed and tied up.  The rope did not hurt, but it was tight enough she would have a hard time moving at all.  It was an interesting feeling.  Beth may have been submissive too, just teaching another girl like her what it was like, but still at the moment Beth had real power over her.  There was some nervousness, but it was a sort she liked, knowing the other girl could do anything she wanted to her.

She could tell how much she would enjoy this with a girl who really wanted to dominate her.  It felt good with Beth, but in a different way, Beth showing her what it was like, to be like her.  “It’s good…I’m ready for whatever is next.”  Which toys would she start with, what would it feel like to use them on her like this?  The paddle suggested at least some of it would be rough.

• Love 1

Bianka watched Beth suck the dildo, only afterwards realizing what she was doing.  That it wasn’t just something interesting to watch.  She let out one of her soft squeals as it slid inside her, moaning as it moved around.  It wasn’t quite the same as a more dominant girl, but she was getting another taste of what it felt like to used by one, and she was enjoying it.  Beth could do anything those girls did to her to Bianka, at least Bianka thought so, and she would probably enjoy it.  To be used like that, but not being raped like Beth was.  For her it was a mix of experimentation, submission, and doing what even straight girls had to do, in a place like this.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard Bianca’s squeal and then she dug around the box and found a small butt plug with a heart on the end. She then sucked in it as well and inserted it into Bianca’s butt. 

“Mmm.. I hope you’re enjoying this so far. This is just the beginning, things are going to get a lot more intense… are you ready?”

• Love 1

Bianka moaned a little louder as she felt the interesting looking plug go up her other end, it still felt really weird to have anything there.  Weird, but good.  She looked at Bianka, with a pleading looking in her eyes.  “Do it.  Do whatever you want to me.  I want to feel it, more of things other girls did you…make the same as you.”  She was already a long way she figured, in personality, but she wanted to experience it all.  Hearing Beth say it was going to get much more intense just turned her on even more.  She wanted to know what was coming to feel it.  Anything Beth could and would do to her.

• Love 1

Beth smiled and nodded she then pulled out three small bullet vibrators as well as some tape. She then placed two of the vibrators on Bianca’s nipples and taped them there and then placed on on her clit and taped it there. She turned them on, a low intensity at first but then began to raise it to the max little by little while continuing to thrust the dildo in and out of her.

• Love 1

Bianka was not expecting that, but as they were getting taped on, she realized what Beth meant about things getting more intense.  She nervously, swallowed.  Nervous but also excited, she did not know exactly how this would feel, but she knew it would feel rather good.  At the low intensity she let out her usual soft moan.  As it ramped up, her body reflexively tried to break out of its binding.  Being tied up like this only made it feel better though.  “Beth!  Beth! Beth!”  She could not help scream the name of the girl doing this to her.  She hoped others heard.  It felt so good.  She would do anything for a more dominant girl who made her feel like this.  She understood Beth even better, how good such submission felt.  If they weren’t the same, she would have been very tempted to submit to Beth.  She loved her brief moments of being more dominant, but understood it was an act.  They were the same, but that drew her to Beth in a different way.

• Love 1

Beth looked down at Bianca as her body squirmed in pleasure and as she moaned out her name loudly. Beth smiled and moved Bianca onto her side and then picked up the paddle. She then began to smack her ass with it hard while asking, “how does it feel now? Do you like that? Do you like this you little slut?!” 

• Love 1

She was doing the dominant act again?  Bianka did not want to push Beth too much, but at the same time she loved it and wanted to encourage as much as Beth wanted to do.  She liked it too, to her surprise.  At least during sex, she enjoyed being insulted and talked down to like this.  It made her feel more submissive and aroused.  Especially because, insulting as it was, it was true.  She had already been made, at least to a degree, into a slut.  She almost wanted to call Beth ‘mistress’ or something along those lines.  But that might have been too much, she would use Beth’s name, or call her whatever she told her to call her.  “More!  More!  I love it, I need more!”  She wanted Beth to do anything and everything she was comfortable with doing to her.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard this. She then reached over for the gag and placed it inside of Bianca’s mouth. She then removed the dildo from her pussy and instead placed the strapon back onto herself. She then lined it up with Bianca’s pussy and thrusted in, beginning to fuck her once more.

• Love 1

The gag resolved the question of what to call Beth.  Bianka would not be saying anything for awhile.  She thought it was interesting she wore the strap on again, hoping it did not make her uncomfortable.  Hopefully it gave her some comfort, being able to do it to someone else, someone who completely wanted it.  To pretend to be one of those girls who converted her.  Her voice, muffled by the gag, still moaned rather loudly as she felt it again, the closest thing she could have here to having sex with a boy.  She loved it, she wanted more of it.  While she was still straight, and expected to remain so, she was different from Beth in that she realized she loved the idea of girls trying to convert her, like Beth had been.  That was why she felt no discomfort, wanted the girl to do even more.  Act like those other girls as much as she was comfortable with.

• Love 1

Beth continued to thrust in and out of Bianca hard and fast. She ravaged her like the girls who did this to her. She increased her vibrators to the max as she fucked her more and more. As she looked down at Bianca so defensive she began to see the girl as herself and she began to feel like the girls who raped her and the ones who ducked her occasionally. She looked down at her and reached down with her hand and wrapped it around Bianca’s neck and squeezed, choking her a bit but not too much. “You’re such a fucking slut! Take this! Take it! This is what you love! You love this! You love it! Take it! Take it you slut!” Bianca yelled, feeling more and more like those dominant girl.

• Love 1

Bianka would let her do it.  If this helped her cope with what happened, with what they did to her, she would gladly experience it.  She was completely willing too, turned on by the treatment, the degree of roughness, the choking.  She wanted Beth to let it all out on her.  She desperately tried to call out for more through the gag.  This felt better than anything she felt so far, almost like Beth trusted her, trusted her enough to reveal her past and become the girls who hurt her.  Bianka would let her do this to her as often as she wanted, whenever she wanted.  That was how she could help Beth.

• Love 1

Beth continued to thrust in and out more and more roughly. She could tell that Bianca wanted more and she would give her exactly what she wanted. She continued to choke Bianca for a moment before letting go but it didn’t stop there as she now began to slap Bianca. “Mmm you like that don’t you? God you’re such a slut. I can’t believe you were straight. Look at how wet your pussy is, listen to those muffled moans. God I love you,” she said and licked her cheek where she had slapped her.

• Love 1

Bianka winced at the slap, but somehow was not bothered by it, almost wanted another.  She could only imagine how hard this had been for Beth, if this was the sort of thing they did to her.  How many times did they do it, before she ‘broke’, becoming a lesbian?  Was this even the worst yet?  She wanted to know, she wanted to experience as much as she could of what Beth experienced.  For Beth to ‘try’, even in acting, to make her switch too.

She shivered in pleasure as Beth licked the spot she just slapped.  Part of it was true, she was so wet, so turned on by how she was being treated.  Knowing she let other girls do the same to her, she was certainly a slut.  She still insisted she was straight as hard as it was to believe.

She felt so good, but the orgasm was not coming.  Did her body think Beth could still go further, and wanted to see in what ways?  She did suspect Beth sometimes had more than one girl doing this at a time, that was one thing she could not show Bianka right now.  She was stilling begging for more through the gag, to learn everything she could about what Beth went through.

• Love 1

Beth looked down at Bianca. She hadn’t cum yet. Part of her was getting frustrated. Did she not like this? Was she still convinced that she was straight. She started to remember how she was the same and stared to feel more like the girls. She started to growl and started to slap Bianca more and started to thrust much more roughly and aggressively. “Cum you stupid bitch! Cum! You’re not straight! You’re a lesbian! You love girls! You crave girls! You want to be used and dominated by girls! You’re nothing! You’re nothing but a toy to be used by girls!” She yelled at her. As she did too some tears began to form in her eyes. 

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Bianka probably should have expected something like that.  But she was caught off guard by the viciousness.  She was wondering if this was really 'acting' anymore?  The other side seemed to be the real Beth, but whether to cope, try to heal or something else, she seemed to to really feel like the girls who had raped her now.  It was finally enough, knowing she was learning more of what Beth went through, it was finally enough.  There had been a little whimpering as she was slapped, but louder moaning.  She was not offended by the roughness, welcomed it even.  But after a loud muffled groan, her moist intense orgasm yet, she went limp.  Her head turned, the slap marks still on her cheek.  She would have drooling without the gag.  She could not really think at the moment, she just knew it felt so good, she was very happy.  The best part, this was an all night thing, it was very possible more was still coming, and she was perfectly okay with more of this, if Beth had not got it out of her system.

• Love 1

As she orgasmed, Beth pulled out o her and removed the strapon and then removed the vibrators, dildo, plug, gag, rope and handcuffs from Bianca. She was silent and facing away from Beth, sat in the bed with her hands over her eyes, Bianca could hear some light sobbing. It looked like all of the removing and trams was starting to come back to Beth.

• Love 1