Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth smiled widely as she heard Bianka’s words. She gave a small nod and leaned her head in though, she would not give Bianka was she wanted immediately. She stuck her tongue out and began to lick at her and move her tongue up and down her folds slowly, exploring every inch of her. She would move her tongue up to her clit, circling it with her tongue before giving it some licks.

After a couple of licks, she would she would finally move down to her entrance. She stuck her tongue out and began to slip it into her. Her tongue would wiggle and slide deeper into her, exploring her walls, tasting her juices and looking for her sensitive spots. Her arms would hook Bianka’s legs, holding her in place as she ate her out.

• Love 1

Bianka let out a loud high pitched moan as the tongue made contact.  Different from anything she had felt before.  A little strange still be so right as well.  Crossing another line.  While they had already done it, this felt like losing virginity again in a way, more completely.  Just feeling the tongue on the outside was wonderful enough.  Then it went inside…

Bianka was glad Beth pinned her legs down.  She tightly gripped the sheets with her hands.  Feeling the tongue explore her most place.  Letting another girl inside.  It was the final acknowledgment she truly liked Beth, sexually.  She had to struggle to remain still.  She wanted to feel an orgasm like she never had before, but wanted Beth to take her time.  To fully teach her what it meant for two girls to have sex. 

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she felt Bianka’s body squirming under her and as she heard her moans. Her tongue continued to move deeper inside of her, wiggling and licking against her walls. Soon her entire tongue would be inside of her. While she continued to eat her out, she would keep her legs hooked by her arms and would reach over with one of her hands, her thumb finding the other’s clit and beginning to gently rub against it. Beth was enjoying this a lot. She wanted to do so much more with Bianka, wanted to show her everything that two girls were capable of doing with each other during sex. Maybe she would indulge herself, do much more before moving onto the strap on. Maybe she wouldn’t include it at all.

• Love 1

It was a little overwhelming.  Bianka had not imagined it could feel this good after she started wanting it.  The touch of Beth’s thumb just ramped it up further.  Could a boy make her feel like this? Granted they could do the same thing with fingers and tongue.  But how many would?  A girl had the advantage, the familiarity with each other’s bodies.  She assumed Beth learned this from other girls doing the same to her, and knowing how each movement must feel.

What else could Beth teach her?  She could only imagine.  She was ready to learn though.  To have her innocence shattered.  To experience all the things Beth had learned here.  For now though, she struggled to keep any awareness of anything beyond the intense pleasure building in her crotch, not to faint from the eventual orgasm, gradually getting closer.

• Love 1

Beth smiled and could see it on Bianka’s face and in her body. She could feel the pleasure rising inside of her intensely. She wanted to pleasure her more and more, show her what it truly like to be with a girl. She tasted so good. She wanted more of her as well. She licked and wiggled her tongue inside of her more and more, her finger rubbed at her clit more and more, faster, harder. She wanted her to cum, wanted to taste all of her juices and then make her cum over and over again after that.

• Love 1

Beth’s technique was relentless.  Bianka could only resist it for so long, especially on her first time it did not take much longer.  “Beth…Beth…you’re so good…it’s coming!”  She almost screamed the warning out, a moment of pleasure unlike anything she felt, that she could not put into words. Her eyes rolled back, her body stiffened, and she contributed to the mess on sheets, and Beth’s face.  Bianka blushed as she lost control and sprayed Beth’s face, before relaxing, deeply panting.  She did not expect much rest though.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she felt Bianka’s body spasm. She would feel her juices as they squirted out into her face and her bedsheets, soaking them even more. She licked up some of the juices and swallowed it down. “Mmmm,” she responded in delight but then licked some up and moved towards Bianka’s face, leaning in and kissing her deeply. Her mouth would open, letting Bianka’s juices fall from her mouth into Bianka’s. After the kiss, she would pull away saying, “I hope you’re ready for more. We haven’t nearly had enough fun yet,” she told Bianka and then turned to Amy saying, “sorry, bear with me for a moment. I’ll resume with you soon. By the end I’ll be fucking both of you one after the other.”

• Love 1

The taste of her own intimate fluids.  It tasted so strange, but coming from  Beth’s mouth, she took in the taste eagerly, Kissing Beth with even more enthusiasm than before.

Amy finally shifted, looking at them with a smile both warm and dirty.  “…Take your time with her…she’s obviously special to you.  But I don’t think either of us mind sharing you.  But I am eagerly waiting for more.”  Bianka nodded in response.  She did not feel the same about Amy as Beth.  But the three of them were together now.  She was not sure exactly what to consider the relationship.  But she and Amy were now together too, in something a little more than the gang.  “…We’re both yours forever, Beth. I’m sure we will remain together for life…I’m ready.  I want to experience so much with you.”  She did not know if what was next would be something more conventual or not.  She was content either way though.  All she knew was she wanted more…a lot more.

• Love 1

Beth smiled at both of them and then spread Bianka’s legs. She took one of them into her arms and lifted one of her legs over Bianka. Their wet pussy’s were now pressed together. She looked down at Bianka and smiled, “time to show you how girls fuck. This is scissoring,” she explained to Bianka and then began to move her hips back and forth, letting their pussies and clits rub against the other’s. She began to moan out. It was the first bit of real pleasure she had felt all day. It felt good, great! She had not cum all day, she wanted to. She wanted to cum together with Bianka.

• Love 1

Somewhat innocent in the ways of lesbian sex, even after the past few days, Bianka honestly had not even considered this.  It was a somewhat natural idea though, now that she learned about it.  She let Beth do work at first, getting a sense of how to do it.  Moaning as she went.  It was natural, the closest thing they could do to sex between a boy and girl, without the help of toys.

It was not long before she started moving, it was clumsy for now, but with enthusiasm.  A desire to pleasure herself, and finally give Beth pleasure.  She was testing how hard and fast to go, if there was a good technique.  “Mmmm….mmm…give me…advice…help me…make it better….I want…you to…feel good…”

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard that response from Bianka. She continued to rock her hips back and forth saying, “mmmm… y-you have a good start. K-Keep moving your hips like  that….. Get a feeling for it. Rock yours hips…..Rub your pussy against mine. Try it,” Beth said as she stopped her movements, wanting Bianka to try moving over own.

• Love 1

Being left on her own was unexpected.  Bianka could draw a little on her brief lesson, but she had to figure it out for herself.  She focused, tried to put some enthusiasm into it.  Unsure if it was possible to go to far or too fast, she did not hold back much, she rubbed eagerly against Beth.  This was her moment.  She could please the girl she wanted so badly now.  It was the first time she took the lead in something like this, something purely sexual.  She tried to find a rhythm.  Undeveloped she might be, she wanted Beth to find her movements/look sexy.  To be like the other girls here, but just for her.  Only Beth could get her to act like this.  That is something the other girls would learn.  She might play with them a little, but they could never hope to have Bianka like this.

• Love 1

Beth felt as Bianka began to move her hips back and forth. She would tell she was still a little sloppy but she certainly was giving it a good effort. She would moan out and look at Bianka saying, “that’s it…. Keep going… just lien that, you’re starting to get it,” she told her and encouraged her.

• Love 1

Bianka kept it up.  She did not want to over do it.  Hard and fast could supposedly be good for boy and girl, but she was not as sure here.  She would let Beth tell her, if she wanted it more intense.  She continued at her current pace, trying to refine the technique, or make slight adjustments to how they rubbed against each other.  She wanted to see and hear Beth make reactions like she had moments ago.  Though that was more like one Beth started moving again.  This felt good, but it was much better when they were both moving.  She was sure Beth would move again soon.  This was for her to learn how to please Beth.

• Love 1

Beth was pleased with what she was feeling from Bianka. She continued to moan out and smiled at her saying, “mmm… good… good girl… you’re doing great… keep it up…” with that, she began to once more. She began to rock her hips together with Bianka. With them both working together, the pleasure felt even better, making Beth moan out much louder now.

• Love 1

It was what Bianka had been waiting for.  It felt wonderful.  The first night she completely enjoyed sex.  Wanted more.  "Its so good..."  She softly said, voice full of lust.  She was curious what else Beth could teach her.  But she was willing to do this a lot longer.  Would not be surprised if this became her favorite activity...the strap on would remain close though.  Beth doing her like a boy was still very appealing.  The perfect mix of femininity and masculinity.  She certainly wanted more of that, but was in no rush for it.  "...I want to learn...mmm...to please only you..."  Anything she could learn, either about sex in general or Beth's personal desires.  Her kinks, her sensitive spots.  Bianka wanted to please Beth like she never had been before, like Beth had done for her.  Currently she continued what she had been doing, vastly improved by Beth joining in.  She continued the technique she had begun to develop.  Would only go back to copying Beth if she was told to.

• Love 1

Beth looked at Bianka, continuing to moan and smiled as at her words. She continued for a moment before spinning them around, letting Bianka be over here. “That so? Then you take the lead. Make me feel good, explore my body. Do whatever you want to your mistress. Pleasure me. I haven’t come at all, all day and I’ve been dying to. Make me cum intently and add to the mess you and Amy have made on my bed. I’ll teach you lots more as well, maybe I’ll show you a special toy later,” she giggled.

• Love 1

This was putting Bianka a bit over her head.  That was what she wanted to do.  But her inexperience did not leave her with a lot of confidence, she had hoped to learn and practice more before being put into this position.  She would try though, if that was what Beth wanted.  For now she kept it p from the position, from the lead.  Beth and Amy did not do it just once after all.  She wanted to feel an orgasm from this.  After that she could try to find something even better.  She made her pace a little more aggressive, rubbing harder and faster.  Not excessively so, but testing if that was something good to do here.

• Love 1

Bianka was making progress, she was pleased by that.  It was just a matter of time now, for both of them.  How would it feel, with them rubbing against each other like this?  She was still a little embarrassed at her body's reaction to the previous one, unsure if that would happen or if it would happen to the same degree.  She kept going, did not know if she could time it to happen at the same time, especially with the lack of experience.  But she was trying.  She was reluctant to go any harder or faster than she already was.  Afraid it would get uncomfortable.  And Beth seemed to really like it.  How close was she?  It was hard to tell.  It was building in her again, but would still take a little time.  She focused on the movements, not letting the pleasure distract her.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan and rock her hips. She would smile up at Bianka, seeing her enjoyment and feeling her improving more and more as she got used to having sex like this. She could feel herself beginning to build as well. She could feel it coming. She wanted to cum together with Bianka, wanted it to be special for them. Once she got closer, she would encourage Bianka to move more roughly but for right now, this pace was good, she just hoped her girl wouldn’t come soon or first.

• Love 1

Amy watched it all, still passively.  After how long she and Beth had gone, she was rather patient about getting another turn.  She needed a little rest.  It was a little fascinating to watch.  Not quite as casual as most of the screwing around she had seen.  It would be interesting to see how similar and how different the relationships the two of them had with Beth would be.  Bianka was a fairly quick learner though.  How far would she get tonight?

Bianka kept going.  Feeling it gradually getting closer.  How close?  Not that far probably, though it was hard to guess exactly.  She was not rushing it, it felt too good.  But trying to time it to happen together?  Was that possible?  It felt rather difficult to attempt.  For now her focus was to see if she could get Beth there first.  To try to hold her own back until that happened, watching Beth for any hints to try to guess how close she was.

• Love 1

Beth continues to thrust as well and could feel herself getting much closer as well. She too was trying to gauge Bianka to see how far along she was. As it continued, she couldn’t help it any longer and said, “I-I’m starting… to get close… I want to cum together with you… this is a special moment…. Will you cum together with me? Be a good girl and do it for your mistress, cum with me…”

• Love 1

Bianka would certainly try after that.  After saying something like that, she certainly wanted to avoid disappointing her by failing to do so.  “…I’m going to…put everything into it…”. She leaned in more, tried shifting the angle a bit, anything to make it feel even better.  It would not take much longer.  She was not sure if Beth was holding back or could speed it up more, but she did everything she could to finish as quick as she could, warning Beth to try to do the same, try to time it together.  “…I’m about to…here it comes!”  She felt it crash over her over her.  A little different than last time, in a good way.

• Love 1

Beth nodded at Bianka’s words. She would give it everything she had as well. She would shift and go as fast or as hard as she could as well and soon enough she o feel herself coming to the edge. “M-me too! I-I’m gonna…. Cummmmmm!!!” She moaned loudly. Her body would spasm and tremble. Her back would arch and her eyes would roll to the pack of her head as she let it all out. Her pussy began to cum and squirt out her juices onto Bianka’s pussy and onto the bedsheets, adding to the juices that were already on it. It was incredible. She looked up at Bianka, giving her an approving smile.

• Love 1