To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Anya feeling safe and warm in his arms thought for a second. "When you came here what did you think it would be like? What did you think of other girls?" Why did you choose me over all the other girls. I mean not that I'm not happy you know....just a question." She asked kissing his chest softly.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

That was a good question.  The book had almost been overwhelming.  No matter how niche your tastes, no matter sort of woman attracted you, you could find at least one woman fitting your desires there.  There even things that should have impossible to find, like a mother that could be hired with her daughter, to train the daughter.  Or a teen girl that was apparently a gender bent boy turned girl, among other things.

Why did he pick Anya?  He certainly was not expecting things to go the way they did.  “It would be a lie of course to say your body had nothing to do with it.  Beyond that?  I guess there was a little curiosity about why someone like you was interested in the more things on your profile.  I was also trying to find someone that could help me, not just lose my virginity, but deal with women in general.  I’m not sure I can put into words exactly why I picked you over others for that.”

• Love 1

Anya listened to Logan seeing how cute he was as she put her pointer finger on his lips. "It's alright Logan. I'm happy you chose me honestly. Losing my virginity to man who actually cared for me besides being a toy ro use made this ment even better professionally or non I will always be your friend."

• Love 1

Thinking on the book again did lead Logan back to one tricky thought.  “…Anya, those things on your list, would you actually be happy if someone like me came back another time and started trying them with you?” They were rather extreme, especially to someone who only just lost his virginity.  But if he was right, that she was looking at them to help cope with her earlier abuse…maybe that was she wanted, someone like him to indulge her ‘darker’ desires.

• Love 1

Anya hearing his question blushed. She thought for a long moment thinking to herself. Was he asking this because he wanted to help with her cope with her past or was it just because. "I'd love for you to return to do some of the things on my list but I won't force you to. I want you to be comfortable and be able to have fun as well."

• Love 1

Logan did not know for sure what he wanted to do.  Could he do such things?  Would he do such things?  It was too early to know for sure, but this conversation was partially to help him answer this question.  To figure out more of her thought process, how much and in what ways she wanted it.  "For now I am just trying to figure things out."  Part of that was to get a sense of what she wanted.  She put them on the list after all, so he did not her to be uncomfortable with his following questions.  "For example, what exactly were you personally looking for, with things like 'whips' or 'blade play'?"  She was offering to let herself be hurt, but exactly how much, in what fashion?  He would not question her methods for coping.  He just wanted to understand them a little better for now.

• Love 1

"Oh those. Those are the kinks that normally turn away customers." She said fidgeting a bit with her hair. She was nervous what if he thought she was freak after this. After telling him what she wanted. "Well for whips and paddles I like it to leave marks so I can feel the sting but not enough to break open my skin or leave scars. Just red marks and blade play is mainly for like fangs on neck if you were cosplaying a vampire or have your nails drag across my skin. The furthest I'll go is a rape scene where the blade is dragged across my skin making a bleed a bit or having it my neck as if I'm hostage.....but that's about it. It's the fear of being hurt that pushes me to edge and you have to have alot of trust in your partner."

• Love 1

Logan nodded at that answer.  It was less extreme than he was expecting to be honest.  The rape scene was the closest to what expected.  He was going to push though.  Part of being a friend was to understand her.  He wanted to understand what exactly she enjoyed about some of these things.  “What exactly do you find most appealing about it, the whips for example? Is it the pain itself, or something else connected to it.”

• Love 1

“I’ll admit I don’t completely understand it, but I won’t judge you for it either.  I can’t imagine what it was like to go through what you did, and won’t question how you try to get through it.”  Logan understood her a little better.  “I’m willing to consider to consider a lot of things.  Hell, I won’t even rule out finding one or two others to bring with to give you that portion of what you want occasionally.”  Okay, it was a little weird to ask friends to join him at a whorehouse to fuck a girl together, but who knows, maybe it would happen occasionally.

• Love 1

Technically there already was a discount when multiple men shared the same whore, each paying a fraction of the cost for everything compared to one man.  But a further discount would not hurt.  "I make no promises.  It's an awkward thing to set up, as you might guess."  He was willing to consider it for her, but there was the question of who to invite and how.  Customers tended to be discreet about coming here.  Though it probably was not impossible to figure out and he was serious about at least considering it.  To give her the multiple men portions of her list.  Of course, he also had to try to find guys who did not just want to use her.

• Love 1

Well Logan did not intend to go that far.  He would limit things he would promise and not break one without a good unavoidable reason.  He decided to switch the subject a little.  "Do you have any interesting stories from previous work.  Things you surprised a customer wanted to do or something like that?  Or something you enjoyed a lot more than you expected when you saw the request?"  At the point it was probably not too awkward to ask about her previous sex work, learn a little more about some of the more positive aspects at least.

• Love 1

Anya thought thinking about all her pervious clients and then giggled. "There was this one that paid for a couple days with me. He wanted a cosplay created of one of my favorite characters. It couple a day and half to create the cosplay....he was picky." She smiled. "But then after it all done he tied me up and fucked me as that character. It was truly amazing but sadly I got a notice he went to war and passed away. So....I will have his cosplay and it's a remember of that wonderful night. I have had a few clients go to far and I've called security but those and clients I don't wish to talk about."

• Love 1

That got a little awkward.  Logan being unsure how to address the loss.  Anya seemed to have enjoyed the experience but was unsure how she felt about him beyond that.  Though at least not liking him quite as much as Logan.  Would he do something like that with her, some of her desires required it?  Not things he was going to rush into, but if they helped her, he was starting to consider it more.  One other thought occurred to him.  An easier way to give her the other thing she wanted.  "Maybe one time I'll hire both you and Aileen..."

Aileen.  The receptionist and part time whore.  The woman who helped him go through the book.  Well woman of a sort.  He had seen her in there, one of the house's few futanari.  She had been amused seeing the surprise on his face, while pointing out she only did it part time and preferred their occasional female customers over men.  She had said nothing about this idea to him when they were setting up the appointment.  But it would not surprise him if she had thought of it or had done something similar with others before.

• Love 1

"Oh my Alieen is amazing. She does just a good job with book and she has been there for me during the hard times. You really do have wonderful taste in partners." She smiled thinking of Alieen and Logan fucking her made her shiver. 

"So Logan what else would like to learn about women or pleasing a women?" She asked more friendly now and now all professional like.

• Love 1

Logan was not surprised she liked that.  Maybe he would have to check on setting that up when leaving.  It was likely to be an interesting experience. He considered the question.  Though as he thought about it, he threw the question back at the expert.  “Is there in particular you think should be a priority?”

• Love 1

Logan found that all reassuring to know.  That he was making better progress than he expected.  There was much he still had to learn, he was sure, but trying to figure out exactly what proved more difficult.  He could not hope to learn everything in one day either.  Instead he looked for more casual conversation.  “Do you have any interesting stories about the other girls, that would not be considered too private to share?”

• Love 1

"Hmmmm let me think....well there was one. I had created the costumes for Halloween strip and whore show we have here. It's like of like trick or treating but with sex, candy and costumes that get ripped and people are fucking in halls and everywhere. But one of girls thought she'd like to be angel...and well that night she tainted her wings in more then one way. She had tripped on stage and fell onto a rich young man who spilt his wine on her mistake and tainted her wings to Luke shade of pink and she had rubbed against his hard member but to her surprise her costume had ripped and she was naked from bottoms down."

• Love 1

It was an interesting story.  Logan suspected events like that were invitation only.  Or sponsored by people rich enough to hire all the girls on occasion.  It at least was not the sort of thing to be advertised, a place like this was only advertised by word of mouth.  “You guys do make it interesting, how does someone end up attending an event like that.”  He was not sure what he thought about attending it, but if they did invitation only events, it seemed like he was likely to be the one Anya invited from now on.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Logan decided not to say anything about how likely or not he was to be the one she invited.  He would wait to see what happened there.  Though he decided to get a little more of a feel for what they were like. “And how exactly do you all celebrate Christmas here?”  That seemed the more interesting one to find out about, what sort of twist they might put on that one.

• Love 1