To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

All the boundaries between them had dropped.  While they weren’t lovers, they were not looking at each other as friends right now.  Just man and woman, who desired each other.  Hearing Anya call him ‘daddy’ drove him further.  It felt so good.  If Logan was able to think straight, he might wonder if they would look at each other the same after this was over.  But sex was all he could think about at the moment, hearing more of those reactions from Anya.  He was eager to return to her pussy, hear her reactions to sex there.  But he wanted to leave his seed her everywhere he could, so he kept pounding, to leave it in her ass.  He did not really want to rush, but was not going to take his time either.

• Love 1

Logan was drawn more and more to do just that.  He kept going at her ass for another moment, before cumming inside with a groan.  Normally he would have needed to rest.  But seconds the orgasm, the intense lust for Anya returned.  It was a purely sexual attraction at the moment, but he had never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted her.  He pulled out, rolled her onto her back, and gave her what she wanted, plunging in between her legs and going at a similar intensity.  He wondered, he knew she would fuck other men, but between the bond they made earlier and now this, would she think of him as she did the others?

• Love 1

Logan went at her with a new intensity.  He was filled with a confidence he did not expect to have when he entered this room.  He did not know if it would last after the effects wore off, but he would do anything and everything he wanted to Anya, at least that he was allowed to without paying more.

It felt better than last time, maybe the state of mind, maybe the lube.  He did not know how much he had left inside, but he intended to give Anya every drop.  Every drop left into her womb.  He felt like he would remain hard for some time, regardless of if there was any left or how many times times he orgasmed.  That was normally an advantage women had over men, but right now they were equalized there.  He went hard, would give it to Anya as rough as she wanted, to burn this memory into her mind.  For now he was the one controlling it, but he would give her anything she asked or begged for too over the night.

• Love 1

Feeling the heat and passion between each of Logan's thrusts Anya could feel her world spinning. "F.....Fuck...Fuck yes there....there Logan fuck my insides feel so good." She moaned letting Logan have this control. 

She knew once the Luke's effect wore off he'd be a new man. She really enjoyed his cock and how he wanted to pleasure her in every way.....but she knew he paid for the basic package. So she couldn't do anything wild with him....unless he came back to fuck her again 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

What man Logan would be after this was hard to say.  He would not be like he was now, but he would also be different from when he stepped into this room.  He would probably be capable of being more confident and successful with women in general.  But right now, he only had desire for this one.  Love was probably not the word for it, but he was intensely attracted to her.  Something a little stronger than friends with benefits, but not love.  Intensely sexual, but deeper than the relationship whores had with most customers.  He wanted to see where it went.  He had one idea too, an instinctual one, that he might consider for another time.  For now though, he just kept pounding and eventually came.  He was not done though, he had a desire to empty every drop he could into her.  Anya could feel it, he was still hard, still wanted her, but he paused just a moment, to catch his breath.  If she wanted to do something, she could easily take the initiative, to show him just how much she wanted him too,

• Love 1

Anya feeling Logan cum inside her made her moaned in bliss. Her pussy was so wet that she couldn't help but let her lust take over. She pushed him to bed and faced away from him slamming down on his cock. She felt so save and loved....no no not loved protected with Logan. He was showing how much he cared. So now it was her turn. With each thrust she'd tease the tip before taking him all the way to base. "Ohhhh Logan yes your fucking cock is so perfect." She moaned sitting up and arching herself back letting her juices spray a bit.

• Love 1

Protected?  Maybe?  It was something more primal between them at the moment.  He did care about her in a way.  She would never be completely his.  It was probably better that way, but if she craved him in a way different from other men, that would make him happy.  He did feel it right now, believed she meant every word she said.  It felt so good, he firmly gripped her hips, but let her move at her pace, he wanted to feel it.  He was still having a harder time thinking clearly, speaking, but he managed something this time.  “…It’s…different?…Better?”  Anya had done this before, he was curious how different it was, how much was the lube, how much was him?

• Love 1

Anya looked back at Logan blushing. "Your....your cock completes me....ooohhhhh L..Logan I love your cock. I love how I feel so protected with you....I...I want you as my forever customers. I feel so....so needy for you." She moaned her heart and feelings out as the lube was only doing about 10% of the job now.

• Love 1

They were getting dangerous here.  Both knew there was a line they could not cross.  The trick was to keep as close as they could, strengthen the friendship and trust, the sexual bond between them.  A more primal, almost animalistic side to the relationship, but mixed with a warmer aspect.  That being the case, he was feeling a growing desire to protect her.  Temptations and ideas were growing in his head.  One of which would make them very close, without crossing the line.  He had to think about them more, when his head was clearer.  Anya would learn, but probably not tonight.  Some of it would be things he paid for other times, others were something else.

”…I want, you too…”  He would not be able to stop coming back.  He might occasionally see other women, but he was drawn to her.  Others would not be the same, maybe some interesting variety, but not the same.  “…rely, on me…”  A careful wording, to let himself fall for her.  But to protect her, he was considering that.  He would have even more to protect if went through the other idea he was thinking of.

• Love 1

Anya hearing that blushed brightly pushing herself pass her limits and allowing Logan to enter the one area tighter then her pussy.....her womb. The head popped in as Anya shivered her tongue hanging out. "I....I rely....I rely on your Logan. I...I rely on you." She moaned knowing that might only be heat on moment but that word gave her hope. She knew has a whore love was forbidden and that it was something just out of her reach. Once a bit more of Logan's cock was in womb she ride his cock as if it was finally time she'd see him. As if it was goodbye.

• Love 1

After riding him for moment, Logan came again.  Of course he knew there was a chance, that what he was thinking about could happen tonight.  With their lust for each other so high, doing it on such an instinctual level…he wanted to give Anya every last drop, with the craving she carry his child.  Love was forbidden, family was not.  All the whores were provided birth control, but it was their choice to use it…unless the customer paid them not to.  Next time he came, he would pay for that, make his desire clear to Anya.  It was possible she was not using it this time either, that she might already be carrying his child next time they met.  But since he had not paid for that, he could not ask and Anya could not tell him if she was using it or not.  Young as he was, he was a man, it was impulse now, completely irrational, but he wanted this woman to be the mother of his child.  She would find that out next time.

• Love 1

Closing her eyes Anya let the tears as she she tighten Logan's cock cumming one last time. Her whole body shook with how violent she cam. She had her tongue out drolling showing she really was a whore at heart but that showed more emotion then just needing sex. She showed that she loved her clients in anyway she could.

• Love 1

Logan was not sure if lube was wearing off, he was getting tired, or he just needed a moment of rest after that orgasm.  How many more words were really needed?  They said much of what needed to be said, they also used their bodies to tell the other how they felt.  They were not lovers, could not be, but it felt like they had gone beyond being friends, though he was not sure how to describe what they had become.  But he cared about her, as a friend, but also as a woman.  He really did want to protect her, after hearing her words, but he had to think about how.  This night had been much more than either of them planned.  Logan watched Anya, to see how much she still had in her.  He would not ask such a blunt question, though he did wonder if had ever had an orgasm like that before?

• Love 1

Anya looked back at Logan ger body dripping in sweaty. What else could she say, she was happy she found someone to protect her and hopefully be a forever client but she didn't want to get her hopes up. She knew Logan would tell the head of whore house how tonight went and she had a feeling her mess up in words and saying I love you would get in her trouble. "I...I...barely move...you....you really did satisfy m....me Logan t...thank you." She said chosing her words wisely not wanting to mess up again.

• Love 1

Anya worded it carefully enough, it was not quite a confession, as far as he was concerned.  He took a few deep breaths.  He gestured for her to lay next to him.  “…I think you finally wore me out too.  I’m ready to sleep…don’t worry, I’ll be back, though I’m not positive about the day yet.”  He had to think about the timing, a lot of other things.  To make absolutely sure, that he still wanted her to have his child.  How to protect her, and the child if she had one.  He had been offered to invite the Futa secretary to their next time.  But maybe that would wait for later.  He might talk to the secretary about that on the way out, in the morning.  For now though, he would be happy to sleep, at Anya’s side, in her bed.

• Love 1

Anya knowing it was all business now smiled. "Oh course." She said slowly slipping off his cock whimpering from how sore she was. "It....it's alright take your time. There are many ladies here that would enjoy your time." She said having no real returning clients. So she just assumed Logan would be the same.

• Love 1

She would be in for a surprise later.  Logan could tell she was unsure if he would return.  He would have to prove her wrong.  Prove that was not just talk.  Maybe he would spend some time with other women, but it would mostly be her.  “I’ll see you again, I promise.  I would not make a new friend, then never her again.”  It would not be tomorrow, but maybe it would be soon after.  As wonderful as the sex was, that was not the only thing he wanted to come back for.  He was happy with her at his side, closing his eyes.  Going to sleep with a woman at his side for the first time ever.  He called her a friend, it was not the most accurate description of what they were now.  The point though was that it was not just business.

• Love 1

Logan did have to leave in the morning.  That was the end of what he paid for.  He had work the next day too, he could not hang around very long if he wanted to.  He slept well, when the morning came, it felt nice, seeing her at his side.  He was slow and quiet as he could be in getting up and getting dressed, let Anya get as much sleep as she wanted.  He had no idea if she would be seeing anyone today, or before he returned.  Quietly leaving the room, he made his way back to the front desk.  She was already there, Aileen, the secretary.  She looked at him with a knowing smile.  "Hello again, sir, were you pleased with Anya last night?  Would you like to preschedule another appointment, either with her, or one of our other girls?"

Logan thought about it for a moment.  Maybe it was better now.  Anya would have an idea what he was thinking, and would know he would return.  "Yeah, she was great...I think I do want to schedule another time."  Aileen nodded, printed a few pieces of paper and led him back to the back room again, where she worked privately with clients, to set up appointment.  After taking their seats she handed Logan the first sheet, a calendar with various openings.  "The shaded sections are appointments with other men Anya already has scheduled."  There were a number of them, though there were more openings than not.  There was no information about the other customers or what they would be doing either.  It only showed what times were not available.

Logan had to balance what he wanted with what he could afford.  This was something that would probably take numerous tries.  When he gave the sheet back to Aileen, she was surprised.  He had picked shorter appointments, but daily, for a few weeks.  Sometimes morning, sometimes evening, sometimes lunch, depending on what was available for each of them.  "...Interesting, interesting,  Anya seems to have left quite the impression on you...or are you planning something specific?"  She handed Logan the form, the form from last time, choosing the girl, deciding what they did together.  "...I might update this later, for at least some of the days."  Logan commented, as he filled it out.  Maybe doing some other specialized things at least some of the days.  The important thing was to reserve the times.  Make Anya aware of his main goal.  When he gave the sheet back to Aileen her eyes widened a little and the smile grew.  "Well, aren't you bold?  I'm looking forward to seeing Anya's reaction when I give her this, later today."  It was something that happened from time to time here.  But it was a surprise seeing someone like Logan, a virgin yesterday, uncomfortable with women, now looking to give Anya a child.

She folded up the paper.  "Feel free to add anything else you want, on a day by day basis.  You don't have to pay for any of it now.  Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.  I'll let you know how excited Anya is, after she sees this."  She led him out of the room and watched as he left the building.  Anya would get a copy of the sheet sometime later today, but she was not going to do it right away.

• Love 1

After a few hours Anya had woken up and her heart dropped seeing her bed empty. She looked around her room and knew he was gone..she got up and garbed her shampoo and soap. She needed a shower badly.

"I guess another client gone and off my books. I wonder what's wrong with me that no one wants to be client for a long time....maybe I'm to sweet and loving. Maybe my kinks scare them away." She said stepping into the shower room. She turned on the water and just let it hit body for a bit before starting to wash up.

• Love 1

There were a few other girls in the shower already, when Anya came.  One of them was a girl who had her own insecurities about customers.  Ashley was a young girl, born a boy, the first to have gone through a procedure that made her a girl, with fully functional parts and no visible hint of what she used to be.  She ended up here as a way to pay off her debts from the procedure.  The owners paid off the debt to the hospital, but she needed to work until she repaid the debt to them.

She looked at Anya as she came in, getting the sense the woman was uneasy.  It was pretty natural to guess it had something to do with a customer.  Some were a lot more pleasant to deal with than others.  The rules and security prevented things from getting too out of hand, but at some point all the girls had customers that they did not enjoy, only doing it for the money.  Ashley did not want to make too many assumptions though.  Part way through her own shower she turned the water off and walked over, next to Anya.  She was a little uneasy in this situation, all the other girls knew how she got here, she was never sure if some of them did not still think of her as a boy.  There was a sort of sisterhood here though, they generally tried to help each other.  "...Are you okay?"  She asked, seeing how much Anya wanted to say, having not turned her own water back on yet.

• Love 1