Guilty or Not Guilty

Oh so embarrassingly GUILTY~ 😩

I need my character to look perfect OK! Even if I can't see my character, I know the NPC's appreciate the unnaturally gorgeous character before them. LOL

Next poster will sit in bed on their phone for hours knowing that they have to sleep before work in the morning. 

That’s a tough one. Depending on what I can put on them. 

Nutella/coca/cinnanon - pancake

Whipped cream - waffle

Syrup/honey - waffle

Jam - pancake

Take this answer as like a half guilty. 

The next poster is guilty of wanting to have sex and involve food. (Fuck while eating, lick whipped cream off someone, etc)

Not guilty but I did visit the real pizza planet in Disney's Hollywood Studios when it was open. I WISH places that rad were real when I was a kid. We had chuck e cheese's (sad in comparison these days), but it wasn't even close to something like pizza planet.

The next poster prefers Chicago style pizza to New York style

Not guilty but I’ll be damned if I’m not trying that after. I usually add raw egg yolks, or partially cooked eggs with solid whites and liquid yolks, to give it that ramen feeling along with some parsley if I’m eating the chili flavor. I know, I know… Real gourmet shit. 
(i can cook normal food too, don’t worry.)

The next poster is guilty of knowing how to hands free orgasm and had done it once (at least)

10 hours ago, Reasoned said:

The next poster is guilty of knowing how to hands free orgasm and had done it once (at least)

Not sure how you got skipped, but...

Guilty. Several times. Kegels can have one hell of an effect if you put yourself in the right mind frame. 

The next person has a dish they cook that they're particularly proud of...

• Love 1